TS 1500 Rupees Scheme 2023
We are all aware that the Central Government periodically introduces new advantageous programs for the nation’s residents. In a similar vein, the Telangana administration has introduced the “Ts KCR 1500 Scheme 2022” program to aid all of the state’s daily wage employees as well as those from economically disadvantaged groups. The daily wage employees who participate in this TS 1500 Rupees plan will gain 1500 Rupees since the state government will deposit this sum into their bank accounts using the DBT mechanism. The poor can take the money and use it to cover their fundamental requirements.
The Telangana State Government launched this initiative to aid all of the state’s impoverished residents who are being adversely impacted by the lockdown and its duration, both of which were declared by the Chief Minister on April 14. Although some individuals are enjoying the lockdown, others, such as daily wage workers, are frightened since they have nothing to eat and absolutely no money. To help these people, the Telangana government will deposit 1500 rupees into their accounts. Chief Minister K. Chandrashekar Rao has approved Rs. 1112 crore for this initiative to address the COVID-19 situation and assist the Daily Wage Workers.
The state government has distributed benefits of Rs. 1500 in about 74 lakh beneficiary accounts using the DBT Mechanism, according to the most recent statistics.
Highlights of Ts 1500 Rupees Scheme 2023 Overview
|Scheme Name||Ts 1500 Rupees Scheme|
|Introduced By||Chief Minister of Telangana, K. Chandrashekhar Rao|
|Beneficiaries||Those people who are daily wage workers and labor and poor people|
|Aim||To provide financial support with 1500 rupees, 12kg of rice, and 2kg sugar|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Eligibility Criteria for Ts 1500 Rupees Scheme
You must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible to receive the 1500 rupees from the Telangana government: –
- The candidate must be a citizen of the Telangana state on a permanent basis.
- The candidate must be below the federal poverty level and possess a white ration card.
- The candidate must be paid daily pay.
- The applicant must own a bank account that is connected to an Aadhaar card.
More benefits with this Scheme
Any white card holders who have not yet received the money will do so very soon in their accounts. Candidates who purchase 12 kg of rice from PDS stores would also benefit from Rs. 1500, according to Mareddy Srinivas Reddy, head of the State Civil Supplies Corporation of Telangana. No matter if they are benefiting from the free 12kg of rice, all white ration card holders will get the money in their bank accounts.
The Telangana government will implement a program to assist all daily wage employees in the state. All daily wage workers would receive Rs. 1500 sent to their bank accounts, allowing them to withdraw the funds and assist their households in purchasing essentials. All of these people will also get 12 kg of rice and 2 kg of sugar in addition to the 1500 rupees, allowing them to carry on with their lives without having to worry about money or food.
How to take the benefits of the Scheme?
No specific application process has been disclosed by the Telangana government, although it is believed that residents with White ration cards may apply for this program relatively easily by going to the local PDS shop. According to the government’s standards, your local PDS shop will provide you with free rations when you come, and the 1500 rupees will be quickly and simply deposited into your account as well.
Features of the Ts 1500 Rupees Scheme
- Recipients would get Rs. 1500 along with 2 kg. of sugar and 12 kilograms. of rice for each person.
- For this program, there is no application process.
- The advantages of the program are available to migrant employees and holders of white ration cards.
- The scheme’s goal is to make it easier for laborers earning daily pay to get by in the present economy.
- The beneficiary’s bank account will receive the benefits straight.
The following is a list of crucial papers that must be submitted with an application for the Telangana 1500 Rupee Scheme:-
- A white ration card, an Aadhar card, and documentation of residency are required of the candidate.
- A current passport-size picture and bank account information are required of the applicant.
How to Apply Online for Ts 1500 Rupees Scheme
Check Ts 1500 Rupees Payment Status: The beneficiary can follow the easy instructions below to find out the status of the money. –
- The recipient must first visit the official websites through this link https://epos.telangana.gov.in/ePoS/DBTResponseStatusReport.html.
- The beneficiary must next enter the number of their ration card.
- The status of Rs. 1500 will thereafter be displayed on the computer screen.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|