Swadesh Darshan Tourism Scheme
A new scheme has been launched by the Government of India for the development of theme-based tourism. Whose name is Swadesh Darshan Scheme? The objective of this program is to advance the potential of India’s tourism industry. In today’s article, we will tell you what is the Swadesh Darshan Scheme. The purpose of this scheme, along with the benefits and features, all Swadesh Darshan Tourist will also share information about Circuit Details, Implementation Process
Swadesh Darshan Yojana 2023
This scheme comes under the central sector. Which was released by the Ministry of Tourism and Sanskrit through the Government of India in 2014-15. The country has a themed tourist circuit. This tourism circuit will be built using the integrated principles of high tourist price competitiveness and sustainability. 15 thematic circuits have been identified for development through the Darshan scheme. Central financial assistance will also be provided to the Ministry of Tourism, State Governments, and Union Territory Administrations under the Swadesh Darshan Program for building the infrastructure of the circuit.
Swadesh Darshan Program, Objective, Benefits, Guideline
|Name of the Scheme||Swadesh Darshan Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Objective||Promote Indian Tourism|
The main objective of Darshan Swadesh
The main objective of this scheme is to work in tandem with programs like Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, Skill India, Make in India, etc. The target has been set to keep the tourism sector as an important engine for employment generation and the driving force behind economic growth
What is a Tourist Circuit?
This tourist circuit is a term that includes popular tourist attractions such that a city is located from village to city and is not and is not too far away. There should be one point at the entrance of the festival and one exit point on this tourist circuit. which is mandatory. So a visitor should be inspired to see most of the places included in the Cocoa Circuit. This theme-based tourist circuit can be seen around various themes like under which religion was Sanskrit or specialty, etc., where no state or union territory is involved.
The goal of the Swadesh Darshan Scheme
- Through this scheme, the culture and heritage of the country are to be promoted.
- Prioritizing planning for the development of circuits set with tourism appeal and integrated development of themed circuits to promote employment by involving local communities.
- The aim of this time is to inform the local population about radish as a source of income, to increase the quality of life, and in the context of regional development in general. Regional food, handicraft culture, and other aspects of local life will be promoted to provide employment in the target areas created by the government.
- To maximize the potential of tourism to create employment, direct and multifactorial impact on the growth of the economy will be given to the public for access to resources and knowledge.
- It is imperative to follow a strategy for pro-poor tourism and community-based development.
- By creating world-class infrastructure in circuits or locations to increase the tourist appeal in a sustainable manner
Aim of the Swadesh Darshan Program
- To transform India into a top-class travel destination.
- To promote modernity and system integration in the tourism industry with a focus and focus on overall infrastructural development.
- A different type is to provide comprehensive tourism by promoting visitor appeal in a local way.
- To promote travel, economic development, and employment generation is to be released.
Swadesh Darshan – 15 Theme-Based Circuits
Important places for Bodh Yatris have been included under this circuit. Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, and Andhra Pradesh.
- Coastal Circuit – To strengthen the prestige of India will be done through the form of the sun sea and the land of snakes. Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Orissa, West Bengal, and other states form India’s long 7,517 km coastline. Along with this Andaman and Nicobar Islands are also present under the coastal circuit.
- Desert Circuit – There is a special tourist circuit and desert circuit in India. Which attracts people from all over the world. Apart from its flowing river and vast forests, India is also famous for the big Rajasthan. The sand dunes of Rajasthan and the extremely high temperatures, the Sukh plains of Kutch, and the cold valleys of Ladakh and Himachal also attract a lot of tourists.
- Eco Circuit – The circuit is striving to improve the relationship between the visitor and the natural world. The circuit intends to develop eco-friendly and natural destinations for both outdoor and home tourists to appreciate the variety of eco-systems available in India. We do. The states included in it are Kerala, Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh, Telangana, Bijnor, and Mizoram.
- Heritage Circuit: With 36 UNESCO World Heritage Sites and another 36 on the tentative list, India is blessed with a rich and dynamic heritage and culture. Attempts are made to meet the needs of the international traveler by focusing on historic circuit preservation, sustenance, and improved interpretive elements. Rajasthan, Assam, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Puducherry, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh, and Telangana are the states covered by this circuit
- In the North East circuit- Arunachal Pradesh Assam Manipur Mizoram Nagaland Tripura and Sikkim have been developed as tourist destinations.
- Himachal Circuit – Himachal Pradesh border is strategically given respect to the Himalayan region. The state of Jammu and Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh Uttarakhand and the Northeast region is included in the Indian territory.
- Sufi Circuit – The Sufi Circuit in India strives to honor the nation’s long-standing customs. Sufi tradition and Sufi saints are still respected in the national unity difference in diversity.
- Krishna Circuit – Krishna Circuit Yatra is associated with the religion of India. The development of many popular tourist destinations can be attributed to this place. The main goal of the Krishna Circuit is to develop places associated with the legends of Lord Krishna in various states mainly Haryana and Rajasthan.
- Ramayana Circuit – The development of places like Ramayana Circuit is mainly associated with Lord Rama legends across the country.
- Rural Circuit – The purpose of the creation of Rural Circuit is to use tourism as a force to revive the rural economy and provide a vision of true India to both domestic and foreign visitors. This circuit includes Bihar Gandhi Circuit Bhitiharwa – Chandrahiya – Turkauliya and Rural Circuit Malnad Malabar Cruise.
- Himalayan Circuit – Indian Spiritual Circuit It is no wonder that the Himalayan Circuit, home to India’s mission, needs tourist facilities all over the country for these places where more than 330 million people spiritually travel around the world. For this reason, India is an essential destination for priority tourism domestically and internationally. A hot store of Hinduism, Jainism, Sikhism, Buddhism as well as all major and minor minority religious beliefs at the time. Kerala, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Bihar, Rajasthan, and Puducherry are the states on which the spiritual circuit is focusing.
- Tirthankar Circuit – There are many such pilgrimage sites in Buddhism within the country, which every person wishes to visit. Which commemorates the life and achievements of Jain Tirthankaras. Who has always given the message of knowledge? The Tirthankara circuit develops a distinctive and ringed architectural style for all tourist destinations. Every Indian tribal still maintains very old customs and traditions and culture despite living in the modern era. The aim of the tribal circuit is to provide the modern journey with a closer look at the colorful tribal customs and cultural festivals of India. Tribal circuits for development include Telangana, Nagaland, and Chhattisgarh.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here || Guidelines|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|