PM Modi on Panchayati Raj Day 2022
PM Swamitva Scheme 2022 PMSY was launched by PM Modi on Panchayati Raj Day 2022. This scheme was started by the central government of India to ensure property validation in every part of India. Under this scheme, the government will integrate all the property in the rural and urban areas both but mainly this property validation program is for a rural area. The forms for this PM Swamitva Scheme 2022 PMSY will be out soon online on which people can validate their property.
PM E Gram portal or E Gram Swaraj App
Under this scheme, people of rural areas can take bank loans from any bank registered under the government of India on their village property. On Panchayati Raj Day Prime Minister Narendra Modi also launched the E Gram portal or E Gram Swaraj App along with this PM Swamitva Scheme 2022 PMSY scheme to make the property validation easy and paperless. All these services are started in an online format so that the data can be saved easily and to promote digitalization in every part of India.
PM Swamitva Scheme 2022 PMSY Online Application Form
In this lockdown situation when social distancing is mandatory for all, in that case, people are connecting through social media only. On Panchayati Raj Day PM Modi also connected with social media to Heads of the village while making social distancing and that day only these scheme was started by him to promote property validation in the country and to promote digitalization process in a rural area too. In PM Swamitva Scheme 2022 PMSY the validation and the demarcation of inhabited land will be done by using the latest surveying method which will be made by using the latest technology in rural areas.
Apply Online for egramswaraj.gov.in 2022 Registration Form
To make this process easy central government will be using Dron’s technology with the help of the Ministry of Panchayati Raj, state Panchayati Raj Department, State Revenue Department, and Survey of India and will make sure this process happens smoothly. The E-GramSwaraj Portal which is egramswaraj.gov.in and the application will be provided to every individual which will be a single interface that will be used to prepare and to implement Gram Panchayat Development Plan which is commonly known as GPDP also.
Pradhan Mantri Modi Yojana 2022 E Gram Samaj Swamitva Scheme
This scheme will start in both the way online in which the government will provide a web portal and app both the facilities to normal people to make the property validation. Under PM Swamitva Yojana central government will soon launch the application and registration process online for the mapping of villages area-wise in which mapping will be done for all the village properties which will be helpful to availing bank loans.
Benefits of getting register under PM Swamitva Yojna 2022 are –
- This PM Swamitva Yojna 2022 will end the confusion of property on which a lot of fights happens in the country.
- This PM Swamitva Yojna 2022 scheme will also ensure the proper development of the village and village panchayats.
- Through PM Swamitva Yojna 2022 the central government will have the look at the development in village areas by the online tracking system.
- Union government will do the mapping and marking of every house in a rural area by using drones under PM Swamitva Yojna 2022.
How To Apply Online for PM E Gram Samaj Swamitva Yojana Registration Form 2022
The process to fill PM Swamitva Yojana online candidate needs to follow some simple steps which are –
- The first candidate needs to visit the official website of PM Swamitva Yojana online under which they can do the Registration On the Postal and on the app which will be launched soon.
- After doing login in the app and on the portal, applicants can search for the link of the new registration link.
- After which the form will come under which applicants can fill all the details of their property one by one without making any mistake with that applicants need to upload the documents which are required.
- After which applicants can click on the Submit button, after which candidates can also take the printout of the application form filled online for future reference.