Jyothi Sanjeevini Yojana 2023
Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme 2023: Health insurance policies provide protection against high medical costs. In general, health insurance plans cover hospitalization expenses both before and after admission. The Karnataka government has introduced the Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme to provide health insurance to state government employees. Beneficiaries can receive cashless treatment in impaneled hospitals under this Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme. You will learn everything you need to know about the Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme by reading this article. Aside from that, you’ll learn about online registration, hospital lists, coverage specifics, objectives, benefits, features, eligibility criteria, required paperwork, and so on.
Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme 2023
The Government of Karnataka introduced the Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme to provide state government employees and their relatives with health insurance. It is essentially a complete healthcare system in which beneficiaries can receive cashless treatment at accredited institutions. This system can only be utilized for tertiary and emergency care goals for catastrophic illnesses that necessitate hospitalization, surgery, and other therapy. Beneficiaries can seek treatment at empanelled super-specialty hospitals.
This plan includes tertiary and emergency care for seven specialties: cardiology, oncology, genitourinary surgery, neurology, burns, polytrauma patients, and neonatal and pediatric surgery. Beneficiaries are not obliged to register in order to get benefits under this scheme. They only need to update their and their dependents’ information in the DPAR HRMS database of e-governance.
Highlights of Jyothi Sanjeevini Yojana 2023 Details
|Scheme||Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme|
|Objective||To Provide Health Insurance|
|Beneficiary||State Government Employees Of Karnataka|
|Launched By||Government Of Karnataka|
Objective Of Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme
The primary goal of the Jyothi Sanjeevini scheme is to provide health insurance to Karnataka State Government employees. Beneficiaries could receive cashless treatment in an impaneled hospital under this scheme. This will assist them in obtaining protection against high medical expenses. This system covers all tertiary and emergency treatments for the seven specialties. Because of the adoption of this program, recipients no longer need to be concerned about the financial burden of treatment because the Government of Karnataka will provide cashless treatment to all beneficiaries.
Entitlement Of Wards Under Jyothi Sanjeevini Yojana
|Serial Number||Pay Range||Category or Class of Accommodation||Charges|
|1.||Up to Rs 16000 per month||General Ward||As per List|
|2.||Rs 16001 to Rs 43200 per month||Semi-Private Ward||10% higher than general ward|
|3.||Rs 43,201 and above||Private Ward||25% higher than general ward|
- The applicant must be a Karnataka permanent resident.
- The police department cannot apply under this scheme because they have their own health insurance scheme known as the police Arogya Bhagya scheme.
- The applicant must be a current member of the state government.
- Pensioners are not eligible for this scheme.
- Individuals working in an aided autonomous institution without a KGID number linked to the HRMS database are ineligible to apply for this scheme.
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Income certificate
Register Under the Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme
- Beneficiaries are not required to register to take advantage of this service.
- All beneficiaries must do is update their and their dependents’ information in the HRMS database of e-governance under DPAR.
- Beneficiaries must bring their KGID number and Aadhaar ID card when receiving cashless treatment under this scheme.
- Arogya Mitra will also want your KGID number and Aadhar card for verification.
Get Details About Network Hospital
- First, visit the Suvarna Arogya Suraksha Trust’s official website.
- Before you, the homepage will appear.
- On the homepage, click on network hospital.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- On this new page, you must choose a district and a hospital type.
- A list of all network hospitals will show in front of you.
Procedure To Know Your Pre-Authorisation Status
- To get started, visit the official website of Suvarna Arogya Suraksha Trust.
- The homepage will open in front of you.
- Now you have to select the option to set your Pre Authorisation Status.
- A new page will open in front of you.
- On this new page, you will have to give the necessary information.
- Now you have to press the submit button.
- You can find out about your pre-approval status by completing this approach.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|