IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2023 Download Direct Link
IBPS Clerk Prelims Mains Admit Card 2023 @ibps.in. The IBPS is a well-known organization that conducts a recruitment process every year for aspirants. This recruitment process is for the recruitment process in public sector banks. Through this candidates can get recruitment in government jobs. Those who always wanted to work in the government sector got the golden opportunity through which they can apply online for this recruitment process. IBPS is conducting its 10th edition of the recruitment process in which it’s coming up with more than 5000+ vacancies for the IBPS Clerk recruitment process. In this young aspirants can make their IBPS Clerk Application Form online.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf, Exam Last Date
- Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Post Name: Clerk/Typist
- Exam Name: IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023
- Session: Update soon
- Category: Admit Cards
- Apply Online Date: Link Expire
- Last Date of Application: Link Expire
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
- Official Website: www.ibps.in
IBPS Clerk Prelims/Mains Recruitment Admit Card 2023
Prelim and Main is a written examination for which candidates need to appear online. IBPS will release the notification for the application process for a Clerk position in September or October month after which the Prelim examination will be held on 12th, 13th, and 19th December, while the main examination will be held on 24th January. IBPS releases the admit card one week prior to the examination which every candidate needs to carry mandatory for the examination.
Required Documents for IBPS Clerk Exam Date/Admit Card 2023
The main documents with IBPS Clerk 2023 admit card which aspirants need to take for the examination are-
- Admit card provided by IBPS for the examination
- Two recent passport size photograph which should be the same as used in the application
- Photocopy of id proof
- The photocopy of photo id card can be –
- Aadhar Card – issued by the government of India
- PAN card – issued by the government of India
- Passport- issued by the government of India
- Permanent Driving License – issued by the government of India
- Voter ID card – issued by the government of India
- Bank Passbook with a photograph – Provided by the bank
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazette Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college university
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID
IBPS Clerk Notification, Recruitment Admit Card 2023
Admit card is the main identity to carry in the examination of any IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 process. This admits card is issued to candidates by IBPS which is different for every aspirant. The notification comes to download the admit card one week prior to the examination after which the candidate can download the admit card online by its official website.
Do Not Use at the time of IBPS Clerk Examination 2023
Candidates need to make sure to not carry a few items to the examination center which are-
- Communication Devices
- Electronic Devices
- Stationery items
- Food items or water bottle
- Paper and piece of papers
- Wristwatch and Camera
- Metallic items
- Handbag, purse, and wallet
- Googles, Hairpin, hairband, caps, and belt
Some Important Guidelines Regarding Clerk Recruitment 2023
IBPS also make sure to provide some guideline to aspirants which are helpful for them. These guidelines are-
- Aspirants need to take admit card copy and photo id proof copy to the examination center mandatory before appearing at the examination.
- The candidate needs to make sure to come at least 1 hour prior to the actual time of the IBPS Clerk 2023 examination.
- In this examination no – late comers aspirant will be allowed to give the examination.
- To the PWD candidate, IBPS will be providing different call letters for the main examination.
- The aspirant needs to make sure to not use any unfair means to make sure of passing the examination.
- The aspirant is always guided to make sure to not use any ink or gel on the hands as biometric data verification is conducted by IBPS before the examination.
IBPS has some stages for the examination process of selection which are-
IBPS Clerk Admit Card Exam Date 2023 Prelims/Mains Hall Ticket
- Download Admit Card: Notified Soon
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- Prelims Admit Card: Notified Soon
- Mains Exam Date: Update Soon
- Mains Admit Card: Publish Soon
- Interview: Update Soon
- Sarkari Result: Update Soon
Way To Download IBPS Clerk 2023 Exam Date, Admit Card
This Admit card can be downloaded by aspirants from the official website by following some simple steps-
- First aspirants need to visit the official website of IBPS which is www.ibps.in.
- After reaching the website candidates need to click on the CRP Clerical” button which is available on the website.
- After which aspirants will get a new page on the screen on which candidate needs to click on the Common Recruitment Process for Clerical Cadre”.
- Now candidate needs to click on the under the login section click on the button named “forgot password”.
- Now aspirants need to enter some mandatory details such as registration no, mobile no. or email ID.
- Then, aspirants need to click on the submit button on the screen.
- No candidate will get IBPS Clerk Notification 2023 Pdf to admit cards on their screen which they can download and can take a printout.