Yashasvini Health Insurance Scheme 2023
State governments around the country have worked relentlessly to provide the general people, particularly the economically disadvantaged, with access to high-quality healthcare. Due to the high cost of healthcare, rural laborers and farmers are unable to receive treatment. As a result, various government initiatives have been developed to increase residents’ health and reduce medical costs. The Department of Cooperatives is in charge of carrying out the initiative, which is funded by cooperative society funds through the Yeshasvini Trust. In addition to medical insurance, it covers 823 different surgical procedures. Only cooperative society members are entitled to take advantage of the benefits of this health insurance plan. See the post below for additional information on the Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme 2023 features and benefits, eligibility conditions, coverage offered, registration, a list of medical services it covers, a list of network hospitals that are covered, and much more.
What is Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme 2023?
The Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme 2023 was established as a community-based medical insurance scheme to assist workers in Karnataka’s informal economy who earned between the middle and lower-middle income levels. S.M. Krishna, a former Karnataka chief minister, introduced the Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme in 2003 to provide comprehensive coverage to farmers who belong to state cooperative organizations.
The Department of Cooperatives is in charge of carrying out this programme in collaboration with the Government of Karnataka. It is able to connect rural unorganized employees to the medical facilities they require by employing monies earned by cooperative societies through the Yeshasvini foundation. The Yeshasvini Cooperative Health Care Trust in Karnataka, which is authorized by the Indian Trust Act of 1882, covers more than 30 districts.
Details of Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme 2023
|Scheme||Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme 2023|
|Launched||By the Government of Karnataka|
|Benefits||Get many diagnostic tests at affordable prices|
|Objective||provide medical facilities|
|Eligibility Criteria||Residents of Karnataka|
The objective of Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme 2023
The major purpose of the Yeshasvini Health Care Scheme is to provide Karnataka residents who belong to cooperative societies registered with the Department of Cooperation with access to cheap, high-quality healthcare. Farmers who are economically disadvantaged are denied access to various government-funded healthcare services. The Department of Cooperatives is in charge of carrying out this programme in collaboration with the Government of Karnataka. It is able to connect rural unorganized employees to the medical facilities they require by employing monies earned by cooperative societies through the Yeshasvini foundation.
Coverage Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme offer
Farmers can acquire coverage up to Rs. 2.5 lakh through the Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme for a minimum yearly premium payment of Rs. 250. Farmers who participate in this Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme are safeguarded in the event of a medical emergency involving family members.
Benefits and Features
- This Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme 2023, which is exclusively available in Karnataka, spans the entire state.
- Beneficiaries of this insurance policy may also be eligible for discounts on a variety of diagnostic tests.
- As part of this program, you may also be eligible for discounted hospital stays at many network hospitals.
- The oldest person who can acquire insurance for a newborn child is 75 years old.
- Enlistees who sign up during the appropriate period may use the benefits at any time between June 1 and May 31 of the following year.
- You must have been a member of the Karnataka Rural Co-operative Society for at least three months to be eligible for the benefits of this insurance policy. At that time, the spotlight will turn to you.
- Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme 2023 accepts applications from July to October of each year.
Medical services covered in this Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme 2023
- Cardiac Arrest
- Genito-urinary Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Accidents during operation of agricultural implements
- Vascular Surgery
- cardiothoracic Surgery
- Neurological Surgery
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Normal Delivery
- Dog bite
- Ophthalmology Surgery
Exclusions of Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme
- Kidney transplant
- Heart transplant
- Dental surgery
- Diagnostic investigations
- Road accidents
- Vaccination or inoculation
- Skin treatment or grafting
- Cosmetic surgery
- Cost of vitamins, or sanitary items
- Post-surgery follow-up treatment
- Inpatient medical treatment
- Joint replacement surgery
How I can get a Yeshasvini Health Card?
- Applicants must first visit the Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme’s official website.
- Your screen will be filled with the homepage.
- Then click the “Register for the Cooperative Society” button.
- Next, click the “Apply Online for Yeshasvini Health Card”
- Complete all of the fields on the online registration form and click “Submit.”
- Your User ID and Password will be emailed to you once your submission is complete.
- Again Go to the “Home Page.”
- Log in with your credentials to the gateway.
- You will fill out the Yeshasvini Health Card application form.
- Fill out the form, then click the “Submit” button.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|