West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2024
WB Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2024: Various schemes are being started by the Government of West Bengal to promote education. Recently West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2024 has been started by the West Bengal government. Under this financial assistance will be provided to all the eligible girls of the state. Under this article, we are going to give you all the information related to the West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme such as the purpose of the scheme, benefits, and features, eligibility criteria, necessary documents as well as the application process for the scheme, etc. So if you are an eligible reader of the state. So we request you to read the article till the end.
WB Kanyashree Prakalpa 2024
The WB Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme has been launched by the Honorable Chief Minister of West Bengal, Mamata Banerjee. Through which financial assistance will be provided to all eligible girls. Through this scheme girls will get an education as well as their life and condition will also improve. 13 years to 18 years of age and enrolled in classes 8th to 12th under the scheme by the Government of West Bengal. So if you are willing to get the benefits of WB Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2024 then you must first fulfill all the eligibility criteria. Whose information we have given you is below.
Key Highlights of West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2024
|West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa
|Chief Minister of West Bengal
|Girls of West Bengal
|Provide financial help to girls so that they can continue their education and delay marriage
The objective of WB Kanyashree Prakalpa Yojana 2024
The main objective of starting the WB Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme in the Government of West Bengal is to provide financial assistance to all the eligible girl students of the state. So that all the girls can improve their lives through WB Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2024, all girl students can fulfill their daily needs.
West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme Statistics
|One time grant
Benefits and Features of WB Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme
- West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2024 has recently been launched by the Government of West Bengal.
- Every year scholarships will be provided to all the girls.
- The benefit of the scheme will be provided by the state government to the girl students of class 8th to 12th or 13 years to 18 years of age.
- Along with this, the state government will also provide a one-time grant of Rs 25,000 to the girls on attaining the age of 18 years under this scheme.
- For all the eligible girl students who will apply for this scheme, the amount received under the scheme will be directly transferred to their bank account.
- There is also an income criteria to apply for the scheme launched by the West Bengal government but the government has waived off this income criteria for orphan girls with special needs and girls from JJ homes.
- By getting the benefit of the West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme, the economic condition of all eligible girls will be improved.
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2024
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to the girl children of West Bengal.
- All eligible girls should be in the age group of 13 years to 18 years.
- Along with this, the applicant girl students should be enrolled in class 8 to class 12 or equivalent.
- The benefit of Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2024 by the state government will be provided compulsorily to girls with special needs and below 8th class.
- This scholarship has been started by the Government of West Bengal for various professional, technical, and sports courses.
- By getting the benefit of the Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2024, all eligible girls will become self-reliant and capable.
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Birth certificate
- income certificate
- residence certificate
- academic certificate
- Bank account details
- passport size photograph
- Applicant’s unmarried certificate
How to apply online for West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2024?
- Firstly the applicant has to get the application for the scheme from there. where you study
- Now you have to enter all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- After entering all the information, all the necessary documents have to be attached to the application form.
- Now after checking the application form, you have to submit the application form to your institute.
- Then there is the headmaster of your institution. Will give you the acknowledgment receipt.
- You have to keep this receipt carefully as it contains your form number, name, and other important details.
- In this way, you can apply for West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme very easily.