RBI JE Vacancy 2023
As you all know that every year a lot of recruitment is done for RBI JE. For which a large number of applications are made. This time also RBI JE Recruitment 2023 has been issued by the operating organization Reserve Bank of India. So if you also want to apply for the recruitment. So this article is going to be very important for you. Under this article, we are going to give you eligibility criteria, required documents, age limit, selection process, and application process as well as many other information related to RBI JE Recruitment 2023. So we request you to read the article till the end.
RBI JE Recruitment 2023
All the candidates must apply for the recruitment done by RBI JE Bank as soon as possible. Because the last date to apply under RBI JE Vacancy 2023 is 30th June 2023. All the eligible and eligible candidates must get all the information related to the recruitment before applying So that their application cannot be rejected for any reason. So let’s go ahead and get all the information about RBI JE Recruitment 2023 without wasting time.
Key Highlights of RBI JE Vacancy 2023
|Recruitment Name||RBI JE Recruitment|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)|
- Exam date – 15 July 2023
- Last date for online application – 30 June 2023
- The last date for payment of the application fee is 30 June 2023.
- Date of online application for recruitment – 09 June 2023.
- RBI JE Short Notification Release Date – 03 June 2023..
- RBI JE 2023 Notification PDF is out 2nd week of June.
Eligibility Criteria under RBI JE Notification 2023
All the candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria for these recruitments. The eligibility of the candidate with respect to age and educational qualification etc. is given below:-
|Education Qualification||Candidates must possess Diploma/BE/B. Tech in Civil or Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.|
· Minimum- 20 years
· Maximum- 30 years
RBI JE Vacancy 2023
A total of 35 posts have been recruited for Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical) through RBI JE Recruitment 2023 under the bank.
All interested candidates will be charged the following application fee under RBI JE Vacancy 2023:-
|SC/ST/PwBD/ EXS||₹50/+ 18% GST|
|General/EWS/OBC Candidates||₹450/+ 18% GST|
All eligible and eligible candidates will be selected under RBI JE Recruitment 2023 as follows. Which is something like this:-
- Online Examination
- Language Proficiency Test
- Pay Scale: The Junior Engineer (JE) position falls under the Pay Scale of Rs. 21,400 – 91,100 per month. This means that the initial basic pay starts at Rs. 21,400 and can go up to Rs. 91,100 per month, along with other allowances.
- Allowances: In addition to the basic pay, RBI JE is entitled to various allowances, which may include Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), City Compensatory Allowance (CCA), Transport Allowance (TA), and other special allowances.
- Benefits: RBI JE enjoys benefits such as medical facilities for self and family, provident fund, pension, gratuity, leave travel concession, and other benefits as per the rules and regulations of the Reserve Bank of India.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Engineering Discipline (Civil/Electrical)||100||100|
- General English:
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Error Correction
- Idioms & Phrases
- General Awareness:
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Indian Economy
- Banking and Financial Awareness
- General Science
- Indian Polity
- Indian History
- Awards and Honors
- Books and Authors
- Important Days
- Engineering Discipline (Civil/Electrical):
- Civil Engineering:
- Building Materials
- Structural Analysis
- Design of Steel Structures
- Design of Concrete and Masonry Structures
- Construction Practice
- Planning and Management
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Hydraulic Machines and Hydro Power
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation
- Constructional Practice
- Electrical Engineering:
- Basic Concepts
- Circuit Law
- Magnetic Circuit
- AC Fundamentals
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments
- Electrical Machines
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors and Single Phase Induction Motors
- Synchronous Machines
- Generation, Transmission, and Distribution
- Estimation and Costing
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Basic Electronics
- Civil Engineering:
How to apply under RBI JE Recruitment 2023
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Reserve Bank of India at www.rbi.gov.in. After which the home page will open on your screen.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the option of “Apply”. On which you have to click.
- After this again a new page will open on your screen. On which the option of ‘Registration for RBI JE Vacancy 2023’ has to be clicked.
- After that, you have to click on the login button and use your login credentials which were generated at the time of registration.
- Now a new page will open on your screen. You will have to upload all the necessary documents by entering the requested information carefully.
- Now pay the required application fee after verification.
- Download RBI JE 2023 Application Form and take a hard copy of it for future reference.
- In this way, you can apply under RBI JE Recruitment 2023 very easily.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|