बिना मूल्य सामाजिक सुरक्षा योजना 2023
WB Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2023: The unorganized sector is one of society’s most vulnerable segments. The West Bengal government provides several plans for them, such as state-assisted provident fund schemes, welfare schemes for building and other construction employees, and so on. However, it has been shown that benefits are not uniform throughout various programs. To address this issue, the West Bengal government launched the Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana. Benefits from different government initiatives will be delivered to recipients in the unorganized sector under this scheme. This article discusses the scheme’s aim, benefits, features, eligibility, required documents, application procedure, and so on.
WB Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2023
The West Bengal government has launched the Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana. This scheme integrates numerous types of schemes developed for the unorganized sector in order to ensure uniformity of benefits. This system covers unorganized industries and self-employed occupations notified by the Labour Department of the Government of West Bengal, as well as construction and transportation workers. To be eligible for this scheme, the beneficiary must contribute Rs 25 per month to the provident fund. The administration has decided to eliminate this monthly contribution from April 1, 2020. The payment will now be paid by the West Bengal government.
Highlgihts of WB Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2023
|Scheme||Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana|
|Launched By||Government Of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of West Bengal|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline|
Objective Of Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana
The fundamental goal of the Yojana is to deliver benefits from several government plans to the unorganized sector uniformly by unifying the schemes. Each and every recipient will be able to profit from the government scheme that will reduce occupational differences among workers through this scheme. This initiative will help raise the living standards of the recipients and make workers self-sufficient. The adoption of this scheme will also increase the social status of the beneficiaries.
Benefits And Features
- This system covers unorganized industries and self-employed occupations notified by the Labour Department of the Government of West Bengal, as well as construction and transportation workers.
- To profit from this scheme, the beneficiary must contribute Rs 25 per month to the provident fund.
- The initiative will raise the beneficiary’s standard of living.
- With the execution of this team, the beneficiary will also become self-sufficient.
- The adoption of this scheme will also increase the social status of beneficiaries.
- The administration has decided to eliminate this monthly contribution from April 1, 2020.
- The payment will now be paid by the West Bengal government.
- The applicant must be a West Bengal permanent resident.
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 and 60 years old.
- The applicant’s family income should not exceed Rs 6500 per month.
- Email id
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Details Regarding Registration
- All willing unorganized workers who wish to apply for registration under this system must submit an application in the required form.
- Registration can also be done during special camps held in each block, municipality, or municipal corporation.
- This camp will be held once a month.
- Registration can be completed in the office of the block, municipality, or municipal corporation.
Procedure To Apply Under Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana
- First, visit the Yojana’s official website.
- Before you, the home page will appear.
- On the Home page, click on New Registration. A registration form will be displayed in front of you.
- You have to enter the following details on the registration form:-
- Category of worker type
- Ration card/khadya Sathi number
- Marital status
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Monthly family income
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Identity proof
- Ration card/khaya Sathi number type
- After that, you must log in to the portal by clicking on register.
- You must select Dashboard.
- You must now select the nominee information tab.
- Following that, you must enter the nominee’s information.
- You must now select the Dependent Details tab.
- Following that, you must include pertinent information.
- You must now select the bank account details option.
- Following that, you must enter your bank account information.
- You must now select an application.
- Following that, you must enter the following information.
- Fundamental information
- Bank information
- Details about the nominee
- Details that are dependent
- Document Specifications
- Then you must press the submit button.
- You can apply for the Yojana by following this approach.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|