New Ration Card Apply Online/Application Uttarakhand 2022
Under the Department of Food and Civil Supplies Department, Uttarakhand Government is releasing the new ration card list of the holders. These ration cardholders get a lot of benefit from the state government where they receive ration on the subsidiary rates nowadays because of the pandemic situation in the country these holders are also getting free food services from the government. This scheme has been started by the Uttarakhand government to make sure to provide all the necessities of daily routine to its citizens. This service has been provided by the state to BPL or financially weak families to give them some sort of relaxation to live a happy life.
Uttarakhand NFSA UK Ration Card List 2022 Pdf Download
Under this those who applied to get a ration card by fitting all the eligibility criteria to get these services under the Government of Uttarakhand will be able to check the list of their name in the new ration card list which has been generated by Food and Civil Supplies Department of Uttarakhand. Under this scheme of the Uttarakhand government family who comes under NFSA, BPL, APL and those who are financially weak will get the benefit. This ration card has been made an important and mandatory document for these families by Uttarakhand Government to get all the facilities that are provided by the State government to these families.
NFSA APL/BPL Ration Card List Uttarakhand State 2022
Nowadays when the pandemic situation is going on whole the country’s state government is providing these people free food otherwise they can avail themselves of the facilities such as getting ration on the subsidiary rates from the authorized ration shop by the state government for these people. These holders are also applicable to get benefits under the National Food Security Scheme-NFSA (AAY + PHH) services, in State Food Scheme (SFY) services, and under the service of a mid-day meal. To check their name and eligibility candidates need to follow some simple steps which are –
- The candidate needs to first visit the official website of the Department of Food, civil supplies & consumer affairs which is www.fcs.uk.gov.in.
- On the home screen of this website, they will receive the option of Ration Card Details on which they need to click after which on the new window they need to fill the details of captcha and need to verify the button to get open of this page.
- After which they will get an option of checking the details of the ration card according to the district, DFSO, scheme, date, and report name after which they need to click on the view report for the ration card under the UK NFSA Ration Card List 2021.
- After this, they need to click on DFSO to open the list of Uttarakhand NFSA Ration Card List 2022 pages.
- After reaching here candidate needs to click on the TFSO button to get open of open the fcs.uk.gov.in to check the new ration card holder list.
- After which candidate need to click on the link on numbers button on the page which will be next to the name of the TFSO to open the Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2022
- After reaching here candidate can check all the desired details such as Ration Card No., Status, Area Type, Family Head, Member S.No, Member Name (in Eng), Member (in Local Language), Head of a family name (HoFN), Member ID, Member’s Age, UID No., Mobile No., Relation with HoF, Mother Name, Father Name, Gender, etc.