UPSC Geologist 2022 Application Form is Available at upsc.gov.in. Candidates Apply Online for UPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf for 102 Posts. UPSC Geologist Vacancy 2022 Online Form, Last Date of Registration. Union Public Service Commission Organization is Invited UPSC Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form for 102 Posts Through Its Official Website Which is http://upsc.gov.in/. Candidates Apply Online for UPSC Geologist 2022 Recruitment, Notification Pdf, Last Date for the Post of Geologist Group A, Geophysicist Group A, Chemist Group A, Junior Hydrogeologists Before the Deadline or from Session 2022.
- 1 UPSC Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Jr Hydro Geologists Recruitment 2022
- 2 UPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf Detail
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Geologist Online Form 2022 Detail
- 4 Educational Qualification
- 5 Age Limitation
- 6 Application Online Form Fees
- 7 UPSC Geologist Exam Date 2022 Last Dates
- 8 How to Apply Online for UPSC Geologist Recruitment Application Form 2022
UPSC Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Jr Hydro Geologists Recruitment 2022
This is good news for the interested prosecutor. The candidates who were waiting for the whole year were also waiting for the release of 102 vacant posts of Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist. Let the candidates know that to apply online, students have to go to the official website of the recruitment board. But, before applying online for UPSC Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Jr Hydro Geologists Recruitment 2022, the candidates must read the notification. Only qualified and eligible candidates can apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2022, whose official link is given below.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf Detail
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Conducting Board||Notified Soon|
|Name of the Posts||Geologist|
|Total No. of Posts||Various Vacancies|
|Exam Name||UPSC Geologist Notification 2022 Pdf|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Advertisement No||Publish soon|
|Starting Date||Notified Soon|
|Last Date for Apply||Update Soon|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Geologist Online Form 2022 Detail
Geologist Group A: Candidates Passed / Appearing in Master Degree Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-Exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Marine Geology or Earth Science or Any Other Equivalent Degree for UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf.
Geophysicist Group A: Candidates Passed / Appearing Master Degree in Science in Following Stream Physics / Applied Physics / Geophysics / Marine Geophysics or Any Other Equivalent Degree for Apply Online UPSC Geophysicist Vacancy 2022.
Chemist Group A: Candidates Passed Appreing Master Degree in Science M.Sc Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry in Any Recognized University in India for UPSC Chemist Online Form 2022.
Junior Hydro Geologists: Candidates Passed / Appearing (Final Year) Master degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology or Any Equivalent Degree in Any Recognized University in India for UPSC JHG (Junior Hydro Geologists) Post 2022.
- Min: 21st Years Old
- Max: 32nd to 35th Years Old (as Per 2022)
Age Relaxation is Applicable as Per Govt Rules.
Application Online Form Fees
- Gen/OBC Candidates Pay: 200 INR
- SC/ST/PH/All Female Candidates Pay: 0 (NIL)
UPSC Geologist Exam Date 2022 Last Dates
- Press Release Issued: Notified Soon
- Notification Released: Notified Soon
- Application Begin: Update Soon
- Last Date for Apply Online: Update Soon
- Last Date for Pay Online Exam Fee: Publish Soon
- End Date for Pay Offline Fee: Publish Soon
- Schedule On Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available On: 10 Days Before Examination.
- Answer Key Available On: Notified Soon
- Sarkari Result 2022: Notified Soon
How to Apply Online for UPSC Geologist Recruitment Application Form 2022
- Candidates Visit the Official Website of the Recruitment Board of UPSC.
- Download Official Advertisement Notification Pdf and Read It.
- Click On Apply Online Link.
- Fill The All Required Detail Such as Name, DOB, Email, Address, etc.
- Upload The Required Documents Such as photographs and signatures etc.
- Pay The Online Registration Form Fees etc.
- Click on the Final Submission and Take a Print Out for Further Instructions.