UPPCL JE Recruitment 2023 Online Form, Exam Date
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Organization Has Been Released UPPCL JE Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form for the Post of 25 Junior Engineer Civil Posts at www.uppcl.org. Eligible and Interested Candidates May Fill out the Registration Form of UPPCL Junior Engineer Notification 2023 in the form of a Pdf. The Uttar Pradesh State Govt Out UPPCL Jr Engineer Civil Trade Bharti 2023 Under this Advertisement No 03/VSA/2023 for UPPCL Junior Engineer Vacancy 2023 Notification Pdf.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Vacancy 2023
Candidates If You Are Interested in UPPCL JE Jobs 2023 Then Click On the Apply Online for UPPCL Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf before the last date of registration or from 2023 Let us tell you that the candidates who are also applying for 25 vacant posts of UPPCL Notification 2023 PDF will have to go through the examination centers at Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Bareilly, Lucknow, Ghaziabad, Noida, and Meerut. The due date of which will be kept at the end of 2023. Apply Online for UPPCL AE Recruitment 2023 If You Are Eligible.
UPPCL Vacancy 2023 Notification Pdf for 25 Jobs
For those who want to apply online for the 25 vacant posts of Junior Engineer, we are advised to complete the process of applying before the last date. Keep in mind that after the expiry of the last date, no candidate can fill out the online application form for UPPCL Recruitment 2023 started by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Recruitment Board. For further information, the accused can contact the Recruitment Board of the Uttar Pradesh Electricity Department. For any other help, you can also tell us by commenting. If you like the post, you will share it.
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Conducting Board||UP Vidhyut Vibhag|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Total No. of Posts||25 Vacancies|
|Exam Name||UPPCL JE Jobs Notification 2023|
|Job Location||Jobs in UP|
|Advertisement No||Notified Soon|
|Starting Date||Notified Soon|
|Last Date for Apply||Notified Soon|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
UPPCL Junior Engineer Exam 2023
A person born in a normal class family focuses more on job than business. And if the job is government, then it is a different matter. All the people have their own preferences. Some people want to invest according to their interest by taking risk so that they do not lack anything in future and they have the opportunity to move forward.
The same few people believe in living a simple life by getting a government job. If you are also looking for a government job, then this is a great opportunity for you. Actually, recently Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released the notification of UPPCL JE Recruitment 2023. People from outside Uttar Pradesh can also apply for this recruitment.
This is a great opportunity for the students who have done Diploma in Engineering in Uttar Pradesh. In simple language, UPPCL J Recruitment 2023 is understood, then it is a vacancy made by the Electricity Department of Uttar Pradesh, in which about 21 people will be recruited. The people recruited in this recruitment will get a salary of 44,900 per month. Applicants can easily apply online for this recruitment. The application fee has been fixed at Rs 700 for SC / ST category people, 1000 for General / EWS / OBC category people, 10 for disabled people, Rs 1000 for applicants from outside Uttar Pradesh.
UPPCL JE Exam Date 2023 Last Dates
If we talk about the important dates related to the examination, then the starting date of online application submission is 2023 and the last date is 2023. The application fee for the application will have to be deposited from 2023 to 2023. Fees can also be deposited with challan till February 25. Apart from this, according to the information received, the computer-based test of the examination will be taken in the fourth week of March. If we talk about the selection process of the exam, then after applying, a CBT (Computer Based Test) of 3 hours will be taken in which 200 questions will be taken. Please note that there is also negative marking in this exam. Selection will be done on merit basis in the examination.
In this vacancy 10 posts are for General, 2 for EWS, 5 for OBC and 4 for SC. If we talk about the last date to apply for the vacancy, then you can apply for this vacancy till 23 February. This is a great opportunity for those who have done Diploma in Engineering and want to join UP Energy (Uttar Pradesh Electricity Department) as Junior Engineer. At present, even if the situation comes now, then the competition for the examination is also a little less, then in such a situation it can prove to be a great option to get a government job as an engineer.
Eligibility for UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment
- Applicants who have done Diploma in Engineering related field, this vacancy is for them. Institute certificate is required.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Applicant age should be minimum 18 and maximum 40 years.
- The applicant should have the necessary documents such as technical qualification certificate, Aadhar card, caste certificate, birth certificate etc. if you belong to a particular caste.
Educational Qualification for UPPCL JE 2023
- Candidates Should Be Completed Their Diploma in Civil Engineering in Any Recognized Institute in India from anywhere in India to apply online UPPCL JE 2023 Vacancy.
Age Limitation for UPPCL JE Civil 2023
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPPCL Junior Engineer JE Civil Trainee Recruitment Rules 2023.
UP Bijli Vibhag JE Registration Fees
- General / OBC / EWS : 1180/-
- SC / ST: 826/-
- PH (Divyang): 12/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Examination Centre for CBT Test 2023
- Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Bareilly, Lucknow, Ghaziabad, Noida, and Meerut.
- Computer Based Test CBT
Download Subjects wise UPPCL JE Exam Pattern 2023 Pdf in Hindi
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Technical Syllabus||150||150||3 Hours|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks|
|Date of Submitting the Application Form Online||Notified Soon|
|Date of submitting the fee through Net Banking/Credit Card/ Debit Card etc.||Notified Soon|
|Date of submitting the fee through SBI Challan (Last date to download Challan is 18.04.2023)||Notified Soon|
|Tentative date for computer-based Test (CBT)||Notified Soon|
How to Apply Online for UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023?
If you want to take advantage of UPPCL JE Recruitment 2023 and want to work as a government engineer in the electricity department of Uttar Pradesh, then you have to apply online for this. You do not need to go anywhere to do online because you can apply for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2023 while sitting at home. For this you have to follow the following steps:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the concerned department www.uppcl.org.
- On the home page of the website, you will find the link of the notification, click on it.
- Now the page will open, in which complete information related to recruitment will be given in detail, you should read it carefully and after reading click on the option of online application.
- A form will open in front of you which is UPPCL JE Recruitment 2023 Online Form. In this form, you have to fill all the requested information accurately.
- After filling the form, all the requested documents have to be uploaded.
- After filling the information and uploading the documents, confirm it and go to the next page.
- After going to the next page you have to make the payment for the online form. After making the payment, you will get a receipt whose screenshot should be taken.
- After this you have to save the printout of the form as it will be useful for you while extracting the admit card.
- In this way you can easily apply online for UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 without any problem sitting at home.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|
1 thought on “UPPCL JE Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 25 JE @upenergy.in”
10+2 ITI (ncvt)