UPSSSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2023
UP Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has recently released ‘UP Junior Assistant Bharti 2023’ through which 5512 applicants will get a chance to be recruited for Group C posts. If you are interested in UPSSSC Junior Assistant posts then you should participate in this recruitment. If you want to know about this recruitment, read this article completely because in this article we will give you complete information about UP Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 in easy language.
Uttar Pradesh Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
Recently a recruitment was released by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission through which applicants will get a chance to get recruited for 5512 posts of Junior Assistant, so if you are interested in these posts then you can apply under this recruitment. yes. Anyone who is still patient in police recruitment can apply online under this recruitment till 3 October 2023, we are going to give you information about the related process in easy language in this article.
Highlights of UP Junior Assistant Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh|
|Recruitment Name||UP Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023|
|Total Vacancies||5512 Posts|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|Starting Date of Application||12/09/2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||03/10/2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
To apply for any kind of government job, it is important that you have information about the important dates related to it so that you can apply for the recruitment in time. In such a situation, if you are interested in UP Junior Assistant Bharti 2023, then you should also know about the important dates related to it. So let us tell you that the important dates related to Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
|Starting Date of Application||12 September 2023|
|Last Date to apply||3 October 2023|
|Last Date for an Increase in Application Fees||3 October 2023|
|The last Date for making corrections to the application||10 October 2023|
To apply for any government job examination, it is important that you know about the age limit related to it because without having the letter as per the age limit, you will not be able to apply for the examination. In such a situation, if you are thinking of applying for UP Junior Assistant Bharti 2023, then you should also know about the age limit related to it, which are as follows:
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
To apply for any kind of government job, it is necessary that you know about the education qualification related to it. If you have written letters according to the education qualification, you will not be able to apply for that recruitment. In such a situation, if you are interested in UP Junior Assistant Bharti 2023, then you should also know about the education qualification related to it, which is as follows:
- Applicant must have passed 12th class
To apply for any government job, you have to pay an application fee which you should know about so that you do not face any problems in the future. If you want to apply for UP Junior Assistant Bharti 2023, you should also know about the application fees related to it. So for your information, the application fees related to this recruitment are as follows:
- Application Fee: Rs 25
- Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern:
The UPSSSC Junior Assistant exam typically consists of two stages:
Stage 1: Written Examination
- The written examination is divided into four parts: Part I, Part-II, Part III, and Part IV.
- Each part contains 25 multiple-choice questions.
- Each question carries 4 marks.
- The total marks for the written examination are 100 marks.
- There is a negative marking of 1/4th of the marks allotted for each incorrect answer.
- The time duration for the written exam is usually 2 hours (120 minutes).
Stage 2: Typing Test
- Candidates who qualify for the written examination are called for the typing test.
- The typing test is of a qualifying nature and is not counted in the final merit list.
- The typing test is conducted in Hindi on a computer.
- The typing speed required is generally 25-30 words per minute.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus:
The syllabus for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant examination typically covers the following subjects:
Part-I: General Knowledge:
- History of India
- Geography of India
- Indian Polity and Constitution
- Indian Economy
- Current Affairs
- General Science
- Static GK (Culture, Awards, Books, etc.)
Part-II: General Hindi:
- Sentence Structure
Part-III: General Studies:
- Indian History
- Indian Polity and Administration
- Indian Economy
- Indian National Movement
- Environmental Studies
Part-IV: General Intelligence Test / Logical Reasoning:
- Space Visualization
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Arithmetical Number Series
How to Apply Online to Fill UP Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
To apply for any government job recruitment, it is necessary that the applicant has complete information about the related recruitment so that he can easily apply online under that recruitment. If you do not know what is the online application process related to ‘UP Junior Assistant Bharti 2023′, then for information, let us tell you that this process is as follows:
- First of all, go to the official career website of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission.
- On this website you will get the notification link of ‘UP Junior Assistant Bharti 2023’, click on it.
- After this, Bharti’s notification page will open in front of you, on which you will get an application link, click on it.
- After this, an application form will appear in front of you in which fill all the required information accurately.
- After this, upload the scanned copy of all the mentioned documents and submit this form by paying the application fee.
- In this way, you can apply online for UP Junior Assistant Bharti 2023 very easily.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|