SBI Fixed Deposit Scheme 2023
State Bank of India has launched a unique fixed deposit program called “Utsav Deposit” in honor of India’s 76th Independence Anniversary of Economic Freedom Ka Amrit Mahotsav. This scheme has been perforated from 15th August 2023 for a period of 75 days. SBI promises a high rate of return on investment after a period of 1000 days under the Zealot fixed deposit program. In today’s article, we will tell you about all the important information related to SBI Utsav Fixed Deposit Scheme, and what is Utsav Deposit Program. Its purpose will give information about the process of applying under the program along with the benefits eligibility required documents.
SBI Utsav FD Scheme 2023
Utsav Fixed Deposit Scheme has been launched recently through the State Bank of India. State Bank of India has started this program which is based on interest in the celebration of the status of the country. Under this scheme, fixed deposits with a tenor of 1000 days will have to pay interest at the rate of 6.10 percent per annum. This scheme will be terminated after 75 days. Along with this, under this scheme, senior citizens of a particular age group will be provided a 50% interest rate higher than the normal age.
This program has been started on 15th August 22nd. Which will be closed on October 30, 2023. Under this SBI Utsav Fixed Deposit Scheme 2023, SBI has decided to increase the interest rates on all fixed deposits, but the amount to be deposited should be less than Rs 2 crore. This initiative is effective from August 13, 2023. Along with this, interest rates on all other tender fixed deposits will be increased by 15 points.
Highlights of SBI Utsav Fixed Deposit Scheme 2023 Update soonDetail
|Name of the Yojana||SBI Utsav Fixed Deposit Scheme|
|launched date||Update soon|
|Launch By||State Bank of India SBI|
|benefits of this Scheme||SBI Account Holders|
SBI Utsav FD Scheme Interest Rate
The interest rate on fixed deposits offered through SBI ranges from one to two years. Which has increased from 5.30% to 5.45%. SBI has increased the interest rate by 5.65% to 5.50% on the deposit period from 5 to 10 years. Let us inform you through the official website of the State Bank of India, that under this program a special “SBI WeCare” retail TD segment for senior citizens will be eligible for an additional premium of 30 bps (over the existing 50 bps mentioned above). issued with.
The purpose of this is to give more returns to senior citizens. This benefit will be provided only on deposits from 5 to 10 years. Seniors will be able to receive payments on their retail TDs for the period commencing from this scheme. The SBI Utsav Fixed Deposit scheme launched under SBI has been issued only till 30 September 2023.
Purpose of Utsav Deposit Scheme
State Bank of India is the largest public sector bank in India. One of the main purposes of creating this program has also been to celebrate the independence of India. SBI Fixed Deposit Scheme is designed on the basis of interest rates. This program has both advantages and a maturity period. This program has been started on 15 August 27 and will be closed on 30 October 2023.
SBI Utsav Fixed Deposit Scheme Benefits and Important Points
- This scheme has been started through the State Bank of India.
- Under which the highest interest rate will be provided on fixed deposits.
- Under this scheme, an interest rate of 6.10 will be provided on deposits of about 1000 days.
- SBI holders who are senior in this scheme will get a lot of benefits as this scheme will provide them an interest rate of 0.50 more than the regular rate.
- Additional SBI has increased the interest rates on all fixed deposits.
- Which will be measured at 0.15% in 182 to 210 days.
- Fixed deposits maturing in 3 years to less than 5 years increased from 5.45% to 5.60%
- Their interest rate increased from 5.50% to 5.65% in fixed deposits maturing in 5 years and 10 years.
- Earlier SBI was not planning interest rates on fixed deposits below Rs 2 crore but they have now updated this section.
- Under which they have a new rate.
- According to this new rate, the bank has increased the interest rates by 15 bps for various parameters.
- Fixed deposits maturing in 3 years to 5 years or less increased from 5.45% to 5.60%
- For those with fixed deposits of 2 years to 3 years or less, their interest rate is increased from 5.35% to 5.50%.
- Which is 0.15 percent more than before.
- To apply under this scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account.
- To take advantage of SBI Utsav Fixed Deposit Scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Interested applicants must be 18 or above.
- E-mail ID.
- Address Details
- Identity card of the applicant.
- Bank account in SBI.
- Mobile Number (This mobile number should be linked with SBI’s bank account).
|Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
|Modi Yojana List||Click Here|
|Berojgari Bhatta||Click Here|
How to register offline under SBI Utsav FD Scheme?
- We have also given you the information about the process of filling out the form through Utsav Deposit Offline. Which is as follows:-
- First of all, you have to go to the nearest local branch in your area.
- After visiting the branch, you will have to get the form of this scheme.
- After receiving the form of this program, all the information sought in the form will have to be entered carefully and necessary documents will have to be attached with the form.
- Now you have to submit the form to the concerned department of SBI Bank.
- After this, getting your form approved, you will be given the benefit of the scheme.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|