SBI Asha Scholarship Program Scheme 2024
The SBI Asha Scholarship Program was started by the SBI Foundation. This is a very commendable effort. SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2024 is a part of the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) of the SBI Foundation. This scholarship program is very beneficial for those poor students whose parents cannot pay the school tuition fees of their children, as well as those who are finding it difficult to survive due to poor financial conditions. Everyone has to give money through this SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2024 to good students from poor families who have given good performance in school. In this article, we will inform you about the SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2024 eligibility criteria required documents, and the application process for the scheme.
SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2024
Financial assistance is given to meritorious students from low-income families across India to continue their education. Students who are currently taking their education in classes 6 to 12, and will have a scholarship of 15,000 Indian rupees to meet tuition fees during this period. For this, the SBI Asha Scholarship Program will be applied in 2024. We have given the information about applying to this program below in this article. After following this you can apply. Today projects in more than 28 states and union territories of India are focused on rural development, health care, education, livelihood and entrepreneurship, youth empowerment, sports, etc.
Highlights of SBI Asha Scholarship Registration 2024 Detail
|Name of the Scheme
|SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2024
|State Bank of India Foundation
|Mode of Registration
|Apply Online starting from
|Link activated now
|Last date to submit the application form
|Rs. 15,000/- for One Year
Objectives of SBI Asha Scholarship 2024
As you know this scholarship program has been conducted and all those students who are currently studying in classes 6 to class 12, through this SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2024 will be given as tuition to all those girl students. Which is not managed by his parents because the financial condition of his parents is not good, through this scheme a scholarship of ₹ 15000 will be given through which he can continue his education and make his future bright. can make.
Eligibility for SBI ASHA Scholarship Online Form 2024
- This scholarship will be given only to school-level students.
- Applicant’s total annual family income from all sources should not exceed 3,00,000 Indian Rupees (INR).
- Applicants must have earned a grade point average of at least 75% in the year before their application.
- Only students from India are eligible to apply under the scholarship program.
- At present all the students who are enrolled in classes 6 to 12 are eligible can apply.
SBI ASHA Scholarship Program 2024 Documents
- Candidate’s photo.
- Record of grades from the previous school year (mark sheet)
- Proof of admission, such as an admit card, identity card, or original certificate.
- A type of identification issued by the government.
- Fee Receipt (2024)
- applicant’s bank account
- Income documentation.
Way to Apply Online SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2024?
If you want to apply for the scholarship just follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you have to visit the official Buddy4Study website.
- After that on the official website, the homepage you have to scroll down. There you have to click on the option of “Apply Now”.
- After clicking on it a small box will pop up.
- You’ll be asked to sign in with Google, your phone number, or your email address.
- Here if you are already signed up for buddy4study, you can log in. If not, click on the option of “Register”.
- After this, a new page will open after clicking on “Register”.
- All the details asked to enter a name, mobile number, valid email address, and a unique password will be entered on the new page.
- Then you have to click on the Register option.
- Now the candidate will have to use the OTP to confirm the phone number and email address.
- From here the applicant will be taken to the page for SBI Asha Scholarship Program.
- To start the actual application, the candidate has to click on the option of “Start Application”.
- On the next page, the candidate has to fill in the required information and then upload the requested documents.
- On the next page, the candidate has to click on the accept option after reading the terms and conditions carefully.
- After that, they can view the application filled them.
- If the information given by you is correct and in the correct format, then click on the option of “Submit”.
- But if there is any mistake in the application, the candidate has to rectify it before the final submission.