SBI Apprentice 2023
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023: State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the leading public sector banks in India, which provides excellent career opportunities for those who aspire to make their career in the banking sector. Recently, SBI announced the SBI Recruitment of Apprentices for the year 2023, in which the bank is expected to hire more than 8000 candidates for various posts. This is a great opportunity for those who are looking for a career in the banking sector.
The SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 notification has been released on the official website of SBI. The online application process has started and interested candidates can apply for the same by visiting the official website of SBI. The last date for submitting the online application form is yet to be announced by the bank.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
The SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 is open for candidates between the age group of 20 years to 28 years. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for this recruitment is a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university or institution. The selection process will include an online written exam and an interview.
SBI Apprentice Notification 2023
The SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 notification pdf contains all the important details regarding recruitment such as the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, the application process, selection process, exam pattern, syllabus, and important dates. Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully before applying for recruitment.
The SBI Apprentice 2023 exam date has not been announced yet, but it is expected to be conducted in the coming months. The bank will release the exam date and other important dates on its official website.
After the completion of the online written exam, the bank will release the SBI Apprentice result on its official website. Candidates who qualify for the written exam will be called for an interview.
highlights of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Exam||SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023|
|Conducting Authority||State Bank of India|
|Number of Vacancies||8000+ (expected)|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit||Minimum 20 years and Maximum 28 years|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor/Graduation degree in any stream|
|Selection Process||Online Written Test and Local Language Test|
|Application Fee||No fee for any category|
|Salary/Stipend||As per the rules of the State Bank of India|
|Official Notification||To be released soon|
|Online Application Dates||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result Date||To be announced|
SBI Apprentice job profile
The SBI Apprentice job profile includes various duties such as customer service, cash handling, account opening, and other banking operations. Candidates who are selected for the Apprentice post will be trained for one year, during which they will be paid a stipend as per the bank’s norms.
To prepare for the SBI Apprentice exam, candidates can refer to the SBI Apprentice previous year’s paper and SBI Apprentice syllabus. It will give them an idea of the exam pattern and the type of questions asked in the exam.
The SBI Apprentice means a person who is undergoing training in the bank and is not a permanent employee. The SBI Apprentice salary will be under the bank’s norms and candidates will be paid a stipend during their training period.
eligibility criteria for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
The eligibility criteria for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates applying for the SBI Recruitment Notification 2023 must possess a Bachelor/Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognized educational institution.
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit to apply for this recruitment is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules and regulations of the State Government.
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian Citizens to be eligible for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
- Application Fee: There is no application fee for any category of candidates. General and OBC candidates, as well as SC/ST/PH candidates, do not need to pay any application form fees.
- Language proficiency: Candidates must have proficiency in the official language of the state/UT they are applying for.
Candidates need to meet all the eligibility criteria set by SBI to be considered for the recruitment process. Any candidate who does not meet the eligibility criteria will be disqualified from the recruitment process. Candidates are advised to carefully read the official notification of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 before applying to ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria.
The selection process for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 will consist of two phases:
- Online Written Examination: The first phase of the selection process is an online written examination that will be conducted for 100 marks. The exam will be objective type and will consist of questions on General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude. Candidates who score the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination will be shortlisted for the next phase of the selection process.
- Local Language Test: The second phase of the selection process is a local language test that will be conducted to assess the candidate’s proficiency in the local language of the state/UT they are applying for. Candidates who have already studied the local language of the state/UT in their 10th standard or have studied a subject in the local language in their higher secondary or graduation level will be exempted from this test. The local language test will be qualifying in nature and candidates must secure the minimum qualifying marks to be considered for the final selection.
After the completion of both phases of the selection process, a merit list will be prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the online written examination. Candidates who are shortlisted on the merit list will be offered an apprenticeship in the State Bank of India. Candidates need to qualify in both phases of the selection process to be considered for the final selection.
SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2023
|General/Financial Awareness||Current Affairs, General Knowledge, Financial Knowledge, Budget and Five Year Plans, Indian Economy, International Economy, Books and Authors, Awards and Honors, Science and Technology, Sports, Abbreviations, Important Days, National and International Organizations|
|General English||Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Grammar, Reading Comprehension, Sentence Correction, Para Jumbles|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Number System, Simplification, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Profit and Loss, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Data Interpretation, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning, Coding-Decoding, Number Series, Alphabet Series, Analogies, Syllogism, Blood Relations, Directions, Data Sufficiency, Inequalities, Input-Output, Seating Arrangements, Puzzles, Computer Fundamentals, Internet and Networking, MS Office Suite, Keyboard Shortcuts, Computer Abbreviations|
The salary for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 is not fixed and will be determined as per the rules of the State Bank of India. However, as per the previous year’s notification, the selected candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month during the first year of the apprenticeship program. In the second year, the stipend will be increased to Rs. 16,500/- per month. Please note that the stipend paid to the apprentices is not a salary and is only a training allowance. Candidates will not be entitled to any other benefits such as Dearness Allowance, HRA, or any other allowances during the apprenticeship period. After the completion of the apprenticeship program, candidates may be considered for employment in the State Bank of India based on their performance during the training period. The salary and other benefits will be as per the rules and regulations of the State Bank of India at the time of appointment.
SBI Apprentice Prelims Exam Pattern 2023
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
SBI Apprentice Mains Exam Pattern 2023
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|TOTAL||190||200||2 hrs 40 mins|
|Application Start||To be Announced|
|Last Date for Apply Online||To be Announced|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||To be Announced|
|Pre-Exam||To be Announced|
|Main Exam||To be Announced|
|Admit Card Available On||To be Announced|
|Main Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Result||To be Announced|
How to Apply Online for SBI Apprentice 2023 Recruitment Exam?
The application process for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 will be conducted online. Here are the steps to apply for recruitment:
- Visit the official website of the State Bank of India (https://www.sbi.co.in/careers).
- Click on the “Latest Announcements” or “Career” section.
- Look for the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 notification and click on it.
- Read the notification carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form, such as personal information, educational qualifications, etc.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature.
- Verify all the details you have entered in the application form before submitting it.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- After submitting the application form, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|