Odisha Prerana Scholarship 2023
Odisha Prerana Scholarship 2023: Prerna Scholarship is a financial assistance program that aims to support underprivileged students in India. The scholarship provides financial aid to students who are pursuing their education in various fields such as engineering, medicine, management, and more. The program is funded by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) and managed by the Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access (FAEA). The scholarship provides a maximum amount of Rs. 50,000 per year to selected students. Additionally, the scholarship covers the cost of tuition fees, accommodation, books, and other necessary expenses. To be eligible for the Prerna Scholarship, the students must belong to families whose annual income is less than Rs. 2 lakhs. The selection process is based on academic performance, financial needs, and personal interviews. The scholarship is a great opportunity for deserving students who want to pursue higher education but cannot afford it.
Prerna Scholarship 2023
Our country has the largest youth power in the world, but despite that, today our country is backward in many respects including per capita income even from many small countries, but now there is an improvement in our system and many changes in the system. can be seen clearly. Earlier only those people who were able to get modern education had more money, but in today’s time, through various schemes, the central government and the state government have made some such facilities, through which economically weak people can also get the best and high-level education. So that those people are also able to become capable and get out of poverty. An important scholarship scheme is also being run by the state government of Odisha, an important state of country, whose name is the ‘Odisha Prerna Scholarship’.
About Prerana Scholarship 2023
Through this scholarship, students and girl students from economically weaker families living in the state are being encouraged to pursue higher-level education and they are being given financial assistance for this. If you do not know about Odisha Prerana Scholarship 2023, then this article is going to prove to be very beneficial for you because in this article we will give you complete information about the Prerana Scholarship run by the state government of Odisha along with the Prerana Scholarship 2023 Will also tell you about
What is Odisha Prerna Scholarship Scheme 2023?
Prerna Scholarship Scheme is a great scheme run by the state government of Odisha, under which students and girls from economically weaker families living in the state will get a chance to get a higher level of education. Poor students of almost all classes i.e. students from economically weaker families of SC, ST, OBC, General, Minority, etc. will be able to take advantage of this scheme. Under this scheme, students from economically weaker families living in Odisha will be able to get financial assistance from the state government directly in their bank accounts after applying.
Prerana Scholarship Online Form 2023 Short Details
|Name of the Scheme||Odisha State Govt Prerana Scholarship Yojana|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Odisha State|
|Launched Date||Every Year|
|Benefits of this Scheme||get a Scholarship to continue your education|
Eligibility to avail of Prerna Scholarship Odisha 2023?
If you live in Odisha and are thinking about taking advantage of the Prerna Scholarship Scheme run by the state government, then let us tell you that some eligibility has been fixed by the state government to take advantage of this scheme, which Is in this type:
- Only the permanent citizens of Odisha will also be given the benefit of the scheme.
- The benefit of the scheme will be available only to the students of the backward category and students from economically weaker families.
- If students from SC and ST families are applying for the scheme, then their family income should not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh.
- If a student is applying on behalf of OBC and SEBC, then he will be able to take advantage of the scheme only if his annual family income is 2.5 lakh or less.
- If a student of the EBC category wants to apply for the scheme, then he will get the benefit of the scheme only if his family income is less than one lakh rupees or one lakh rupees.
- The student will be able to avail of the benefit of the scheme only if he has secured at least 50% marks in the previous examination.
- To take advantage of the scheme, the student should have all the necessary documents like a residence certificate, Aadhar card, cast certificate, income certificate, photocopy of bank passbook, mark sheet of the previous class, receipt of fees, etc.
Prerna Scholarship Benefits Chart
|Groups||Amount Per Month (Hosteller)||Amount Per Month (Non-Hosteller)|
|Group I||Rs.1200/- (SC/ST) & Rs.750/- (OBC)||Rs.550/- (SC/ST) & Rs.350/- (OBC)|
|Group II||Rs.1000/- (SC/ST) & Rs.510/- (OBC)||Rs.530/- (SC/ST) & Rs.335/- (OBC)|
|Group III||Rs.1000/- (SC/ST) & Rs.400/- (OBC)||Rs 300/- (SC/ST) & Rs.210/- (OBC)|
|Group IV||Rs.1000/- (SC/ST) & Rs.260/- (OBC)||Rs.230/- (SC/ST) & Rs.160/- (OBC)|
How to Apply Online for Prerna Scholarship Yojana 2023?
Above in the article, we told you about the eligibility for the Odisha Prerna Scholarship. If you think that you fulfill all these eligibilities ie you will get the benefit of the scheme then you can apply for Prerna Scholarship Scheme. Follow the steps below to apply for Prerna Scholarship Scheme:
- First of all, go to the official website of the scheme https://scholarship.odisha.gov.in/.
- Click on the Login option appearing on the homepage.
- If you have not registered on the portal then register first and then log in through your student application ID and password.
- After login, you will be interviewed on the portal where you will get the option of a scholarship scheme i.e. Odisha Prerna Scholarship, click on it.
- Now the page which will open in front of you, you will get the option of an online form, click on it.
- Now you have the Odisha Prerana Scholarship Form in front of you, fill it out completely.
- After filling out the form, submit all the documents that have been asked of you.
- After submitting all the documents, you have to click on the submit button.
- In this way, you can successfully apply for the scholarship. After filling out the form, you can take a printout of the receipt you have received, which will be useful to you in the future. If you apply correctly and your application approval starts, then you will start getting the benefits of the scheme.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|
- Helpline Number- 0674-2391780
- E-Mail Id- firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com