Pradhan Mantri Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Scheme 2024
PM Modi Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan: Prime Minister Narendra Modi has Launched Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana 2024. Apply Online before the last date of registration. Lockdown is going on in the whole nation due to the pandemic condition of coronavirus. The government first announced this nationwide lockdown for 21 days in its first round after which it got extended for 19 more days in extended lockdown 2.0 and now we are running in the 3rd phase of lockdown where this lockdown will remain till 17th May. In this lockdown, a lot of people lost their jobs and the way from where they used to get money and fulfill the necessities, and mainly these people are those who used to work on daily wages such as barber, mali, labor, house-made, and so on.
Narendra Modi Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Scheme 2024 Online Form
To make sure to not increase the outbreak of the coronavirus government gave them money in their bank accounts, free rations, and a lot of many other things. Now on 12th May, Narendra Modi did a virtual meet-up with the whole nation to understand this pandemic situation and to announce the “Atama Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan”. With this scheme, PM Modi also announced financial help of 20 lakh crore rupees. This Scheme of government has come to provide benefits for a lot of people such as those who used to run rikshaws, small businesses, home businesses, the labor class, the middle class, and the higher class. In this scheme of the government of India people from any category or region will get the benefit. Under this “Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan,” the main announcements that have been made by the government are –
Benefits List Under PMANBY 2024
- Central Government will provide a 3 lakh crore loan package to small businesses without interest or in Collateral Free Automatic Loan for 4 years. Under this loan package, the government will also provide a moratorium for 12 long months to everyone. With this loan facility of around 12 crores, daily labor will get the benefit.
- For those businesses that are very small businesses or small businesses that are financially not so strong or come under the NPA scheme the also government will assign 20 thousand crore rupees of help. Under this scheme, 2 lakh businesses will get benefits.
- The loan of Rs 50000 crore will also be provided by the government for equity infusion into those who have potential and doing viable business.
- MSME definition – The limit for the investment in MSME will be increased by the central government, and the total turnover limit will also be increased. The facilities such as Service and Manufacturing will be removed from MSME by the government.
- The permission for 200 crores global turnover will not get permission and these kinds of deals will not happen from the government side.
- the government will make sure to increase the steps towards MSME to make sure that e-commerce businesses
Under this scheme, those who work in offices will also benefit from EPF facilities which are –
- Those companies have less than 100 people in their office and among these people, the monthly income of 90% of people is less than 15000 rs then their EPF will be submitted by the government only for three long months which are June, July, and August 2020. The package for this scheme is 2500 crore rs by which around 72 lakh people will get the benefit.
- The government has also ensured that the EPF which has a 12% limit will be reduced to 10% in some organizations for 3 months those offices that come under government EPF will be paid by the government only for 3 months. The amount for this scheme will be 6750 crore rs as per the announcement of the government.
|Modi Yojana List
|Sarkari Naukri List
|Scholarship List in India
|High Court Recruitment
|Post Office Recruitment