PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana KYC Update 2023
As you all know, the Central Government has started the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi program for a long time. Through financial assistance is being provided to the eligible farmer brothers of the country. Till June 2023, the amount of 11 installments has been transferred to the farmer brothers of the country in their bank account.
For which the farmers have fulfilled all the eligibility criteria, but now new guidelines have been issued by the central government to transfer the 12th to the account of the farmer brothers, after completing which the government will be able to transfer to the bank account of the farmer brothers of the country. The amount of the 12th installment will be transferred. What is PM Kisan Yojana, what is PM Kisan Yojana e-KYC, will give information about the benefits, eligibility, and required documents of this program. We request you to read this article till the end.
What is PM Kisan Nidhi KYC?
The main objective of starting this scheme is to provide a small amount of financial assistance to the farmers at different times. To ensure whether or not, a scheme is being started for who is eligible under this scheme, so far 11 installments have been provided to farmer brothers under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. To take advantage of this the farmer brothers have fulfilled the eligibility criteria. Under this program, the farmer brothers are already being given money. Till then the amount will not be given to them. Until they verify their accounts. You can do eKYC in two ways, first, you can complete this process by visiting a CSC center in the eKYC area, second, you can also complete the process of eKYC by visiting PM Kisan’s portal. All the farmers who have not yet completed the EKYC process should complete their process before July 31.
Highlights of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 Detail
|Name of Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023|
|Introduced by||Central Government|
|Motive||To Provide Better Opportunity|
|Beneficiary||All Poor Kisan Family for Urban/Rural Receive 6000 INR|
|Start Date to Apply||Available Now|
|Category||Sarkari Yojana 2023|
|Last date to Apply||Notified Soon|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
Get PM Kisan KYC 2023 done before the last date
All those farmer brothers who are registered or unregistered under this program have been requested by the government to complete the process of PM Kisan EKYC before 31 July 2023 if you do not complete the process before the last date. If so, you will not be provided the benefit of cancellation of the guidelines by the Central Government. To complete the process of KYC, you can go to the official website and get it done through OTP on the mobile number, along with this you can also complete the process by visiting any CSC center where this process will be completed on a biometric basis. You can get the 12th installment only after this process is completed.
PM Kisan KYC 2023 Online Objectives
The main objective of starting this scheme by the central government is to provide financial assistance to the farmer brothers of the country, through which all the eligible farmer brothers can spend their lives in a good way, if the PM is the beneficiary of the Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, then you will get the scheme. It is extremely necessary to complete the PM Kisan eKYC process to take advantage of the benefits.
PM Kisan KYC 2023 Online Benefits
- As you all know, under this scheme, financial assistance is provided to all the eligible farmer brothers of all the countries. For this reason, it is very important for all the farmer brothers to fulfill the guidelines under this scheme.
- Because this program has not been started for any one state only. It has been issued for all the farmer brothers of the state, so it is very important for the farmer participating under it to fulfill all the guidelines.
- All farmer brothers can also complete this process through the OTP received on the mobile paper on the official website of PM Kisan Yojana.
- The benefit of this program will be provided to the right beneficiary. To verify that fraudsters are excluded from this task.
Required Document for PM Kisan KYC 2023
- To do KYC on PM Kisan Yojana, you will need only one document, which is the Aadhar card of the beneficiary.
PM Kisan KYC Online Important Points
- Till the farmers do not complete the eKYC process then they will not be provided the 12th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- All eligible farmer brothers can easily do eKYC through the internet.
- The status can also be checked on the official portal.
- Under this scheme, the government has made many other changes after its establishment, for example- the land-related limits of the farmers have been removed later, creating the account of farmers in this scheme through the internet, etc.
- But the most important eKYC under this scheme is PM Kisan Verification. Only after that, the installment amount will be transferred to the farmers.
How to Complete PM Kisan KYC using Aadhaar Card?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the scheme.
- After entering the website, the home page will open on your screen.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the option of eKYC. On which you have to click.
- After this, a new page will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to enter your Aadhar card number on this page.
- After that, you have to click on the search option.
- PM Kisan KYC Your Aadhaar details will be displayed on the screen. After reading all the details carefully, you have to click on the option of Verify and Get OTP.
- Now an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Which you have to enter in the OTP box.
- After that, you have to click on the submit button. This is how you can complete the KYC process.
The process to login PM Kisan KYC Online through CSC
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of PM Kisan.
- After which the home page will open on your screen.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the option of the CSC Login Link button.
- On which you have to click.
- A dashboard for CSC will appear. There, look for “Biometric Aadhaar Authentication” and click on it.
- Then the Aadhaar eKYC section will appear, where you can add the beneficiaries and fill in the data code.
- You will see a box where you need to enter the Aadhaar-registered phone number of the person who will get the money.
- If the beneficiary’s Aadhaar card is the only place where the given phone number is listed, then you can proceed.
- After entering the mobile number, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- By which you have to fill in the OTP box.
- Once you fill in, you can choose whether to use your biometric or not.
- After connecting with the biometric system, you have to click on the capture button to register.
- After that, you have to click on submit button the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana KYC.
- After selecting the biometric system for eKYC, after sending your fingerprint, you have to click on Make Payment.
- You will pay around Rs 5.34.
- After that, your e-KYC process will be completed.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|