निपुण भारत मिशन 2023
NIPUN Bharat Mission lakshya, Nipun Bharat 2023 What is NIPUN Bharat Mission Full Form Implementation Process, Guidelines PDF How to View Online Registration, Login and Implementation Process | Last year the government changed the rules related to education. Through this, there was a lot of difference in the education system of our country. Along with this, a new education policy has been run by the Government of India to solve all the problems related to education. To get the benefits of this new education policy, the government has started this Nipun Bharat scheme, through which efforts are being made to reach basic literacy and numeracy, if you want to get all the information related to NIPUN Bharat Mission, then we request you. Have to read this article till the end.
NIPUN Bharat Mission
First of all, let us tell you that the full name of this scheme is National Initiative for Proficiency in Reading with Understanding and Numeracy and it was conducted this year i.e. in 2023, on 5th July. Through this, a good environment will be created in the education system. In this scheme, the knowledge of numeracy-based literacy will be passed on to the beneficiary students and this mission has been started to get complete knowledge.
NIPUN Bharat Scheme
Through this scheme, the knowledge of numeracy-based literacy will be passed on to the students to the beneficiary students. And this mission has been started to get complete knowledge of arithmetic. In the previous system, a Class 3 child did not have any knowledge of numerology. But through this system, this mission has been started to give all the related knowledge of maths to the third-grade child.
NIPUN Bharat Mission 2023 Overview
|Name of the Scheme||NIPUN Bharat Mission|
|Type of Scheme||Central Government Scheme|
|Registration Date||5th July|
|Guidelines||यह क्लिक करे|
Parts of NIPUN Bharat Mission
The Nipun Bharat scheme, this Nipun Bharat scheme has been divided into 17 parts. This part is something like this.
- Parent and community engagement
- Basic Numeracy and Math Skills
- Shifting to Competency-Based Education
- Mission strategic plan
- Learning assessment
- Teaching-Learning Process: Role of Teacher
- Mission Sustainability
- National Mission: Aspects and Approach
- Need for Research, Evaluation, and Documentation
- Role of various stakeholders in mission implementation
- Academic Literature through SCERT and DIET
- DIKSHA/NDEAR: Leverage: A repository of digital resources
- Education and Learning: Focus on Children’s Potential and Development
- Monitoring and Information Technology Framework
- Understanding Basic Language and Literacy
- NIPUN Bharat
- School Preparation
NIPUN Bharat Mission Types of Basic Literacy and Numeracy
- Basic Language and Literacy
- Reading flow
- Phonetic awareness
- Reading comprehension
- Concept of print
- Oral language development
- Culture of reading
Basic Numeracy and Math Skills
- Prior Number Concepts
- Number and Operation on Number
- Mathematical techniques
- Size and local society
What are basic literacy and numeracy?
It is a kind of skill through which if a person learns this basic literacy and numeracy, then his ability to read and write and speak as well as explain things to him increases. Through this, it becomes a basis for getting an education in the future. All children who receive the Basic Literacy and Literacy Sikkim Question. It is easy for them to read their courses, keeping this in mind, this NIPUN Bharat Mission has been started by the Ministry of Education of our country. Which the focus is on teaching basic literacy and numeracy to the children of class III.
- Teacher capacity building
- School education
- Development of high-quality and diverse student and teacher resources/learning materials
- Monitoring the progress of children towards education etc.
The objective of the NIPUN Bharat Mission
The objective of this scheme is to spread the knowledge of numeracy and literacy to all the students by the year 2026-27. This knowledge will provide all the students up to class three with the ability to read and write as well as learn mathematics. This scheme has been operated only under this NIPUN Bharat Mission. Let us tell you that this scheme has been started after the operation of the new education policy. Through which the objective is to reach all the Students the complete knowledge of numerology. Through this, the future youth will have all the knowledge regarding all the facts related to literacy.
Stakeholders of the NIPUN Bharat Mission Scheme
- States and Union Territories
- School management committee
- Central Board of Secondary Education
- State Council of Educational Research and Training
- District Institute of Education and Training
- District Education Officer & Block Education Officer
- Block Resource Center and Cluster Resource Center
- National council of educational research and training
- Civil society organizations
- Community & Volunteer
- Non-government Organization
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|