MP Metro Recruitment 2023
MPMRCL Recruitment 2023: Madhya Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MPMRCL), a joint venture of the Government of India and the Government of Madhya Pradesh, is in charge of the Bhopal Metro Rail Project and the Indore Metro Rail Project in Madhya Pradesh. On a contract basis, the corporation is searching for competent and experienced MPMRCL Vacancy 2023 applicants for various positions. This recruitment drive has a total of 111 open positions. The original contract tenure is three years, which can be extended up to five years or until the age of 60, whichever comes first.
Madhya Prade MRCL Recruitment 2023
The open positions in MPMRCL Bharti 2023 include Supervisor/Operations, Supervisor/Security, Supervisor, Traction & B&M, Maintainer, Traction & EAM, Supervisor, Track, Supervisor, Work, Maintainer, Work, and others. Candidates who match the qualifying criteria for each position, such as educational credentials, work experience, age, salary scale, and grade, as listed in Tables B, C, and D, are eligible to apply. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree or diploma in engineering or a similar area, as well as appropriate work experience in the metro rail corporation’s operations, security, civil works, or other departments, are encouraged to apply.
Highlights of MP Metro Rail Vacancy 2023 Details
|Organization||Madhya Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|No. of Post||57 Post|
|Post Name||Maintainer, Supervisor, Senior Supervisor|
|Recruitment Type||Contractual Basis|
|Qualification||ITI, Diploma, BSC|
On May 2, 2023, the online registration schedule for MPMRCL Vacancy 2023 was issued, along with the MPMRCL Recruitment Notification pdf.
|Exam Date 2023||To be notified|
|Apply Online Starts||02/05/2023 (10 am)|
|Last Date to Apply||28/05/2023 (11:59 pm)|
|Last Date to pay the application fee||28/05/20232023|
The fee for the application is Rs. 170 + 18% GST. For all candidates. Pay the examination fee online with a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum Age: NA
|Name of the Post of MPMRCL Recruitment 2023||No. of Vacancies|
|Sr. Supervisor S&T Rolling Stock||07|
|Sr. Supervisor Security||01|
|Maintainer S&T Rolling Stock||05|
|Sr. Supervisor Operations||09|
|Supervisor S&T Rolling Stock||04|
|Supervisor Traction & E&M||04|
|Maintainer Traction & E&M||05|
|Sr. Supervisor Traction & E&M||06|
|Sr. Supervisor Work||01|
|Sr. Supervisor Track||01|
- Candidates for Supervisor/Operations must have a Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in any Engineering or BSC Hons in Physics/Chemistry/Math or BSC (Physics/Chemistry/Math) from a government recognized/Railways institution. They should also have previous experience working in the operations section of Metro Rail Corporations.
- Candidates for Supervisor/Track must have Matriculation as well as a two-year ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in any of the following trades: Fitter/Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Mechanic Diesel Engine/Tractor Mechanic/Painter (General)/Electrician/Wireman/Mechanic (Radio & TV)/Electronic Mechanic from a Government recognized institution. They need also to hold a diploma in Mechanical engineering from a government-approved university.
- Supervisor/Signaling & Telecoms, and Rolling Stock candidates must have a three-year Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Mechanical discipline from a government-recognized university, as well as experience in the Metro Rail Corporations’ Signalling Telecom or Rolling Stock departments.
- Candidates for the position of Supervisor/Security must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university/institute, as well as experience in the Metro Rail Corporations‘ security department.
Selection Process for MPMRCL Bharti 2023
- Any candidate may be snubbed for an interview by the MPMRCL.
- Relevant Metro experience and seniority in desired wage scale will be prioritized for shortlisting.
- The Selection Committee’s decision will be final.
- In the instance of an exceptional candidate, the MPMRCL may loosen the selection requirements.
How to apply for MPMRCL Recruitment 2023?
- Madhya Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited is looking for new employees in 2023.
- Candidates may apply between the dates of May 2, 2023, and May 28, 2023.
- Candidates should read the MP Metro Recruitment 2023 Notification.
- Before submitting the online application form, please fill it out carefully.
- Please provide all of your basic information in the box below.
- Please keep ready, check, and collect all relevant documents mentioned in the advertisement, such as educational certificates, eligibility, ID proof, address details, basic details and photo, sign, ID proof, and so on, for uploading the documents while filling out the form.
- Check all boxes carefully before submitting the online application form.
- Pay the required application fee before submitting the completed form.
- Make a copy of the completed application form for future reference.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|