Meghalaya Prime Tourism Vehicle Yojana 2024
Meghalaya Prime Tourism Vehicle Scheme: Visitors visiting Meghalaya can enjoy a range of attractions. Conrad Sangma, the chief minister of Meghalaya, has launched a tourism promotion initiative in the state. The Prime Vehicle Tourism Scheme was designed to improve mobility inside the state. This program has resulted in the launching of 16 new Innova Crystas. Riders in these brand-new vehicles would experience tremendous comfort while visiting the state. Read on for more information on the Meghalaya Prime Tourism Vehicle Scheme.
Meghalaya Prime Tourism Vehicle Scheme 2024
On June 30, the chief minister, Conrad K. Sangma, launched the Meghalaya Prime Tourism Vehicle Scheme 2024 in the presence of the state’s tourism minister. According to the chief minister, who mentioned this at the program’s launch ceremony, the state tourism department selected 50 individuals and groups from 600 applications submitted as part of the initiative. On the inaugural occasion, CM made 16 Innova Crysta cars available to guests who wanted to visit Meghalaya’s wonderland. The state is sponsoring half of the Meghalaya Prime Tourism Car Scheme to encourage locals to participate and provide tourists with a lovely car. Furthermore, the state government provides the candidates with a loan repayment period of up to two years.
Highlights of Meghalaya Prime Tourism Vehicle Yojana 2024 Details
|Meghalaya Prime Tourism Vehicle Scheme
|30th June 2024
|CM Conrad K Sangma
Features & Benefits
- The state government provides financial assistance that covers 90% of the down payment on a premium car. It denotes that the buyer only makes a Rs. 1 lakh down payment.
- In response to market demand, they increase the number of cars by up to 500 in the next five years.
- To stimulate the use of extra vehicle operators, whether enterprises or people, the Meghalaya State Government grants a 50% subsidy and a two-year loan repayment period.
- The state government initially released only 16 Innova Crysta vehicles.
- Through the Prime Tourism Vehicle Scheme, the Meghalaya State Government provides 20% EMI support.
- Meghalaya Prime Tourism Vehicle Scheme 2024 initiative creates jobs and increases the gross state product (GSDP).
Vehicle Services Provided by the Meghalaya Prime Tourism Vehicle Scheme
The Meghalaya State Government provides above-average car amenities to safeguard the safety of drivers and visitors who reserve a vehicle through the program, which are as follows:
- Life Jackets
- Training to Boatmen
- Training to Drivers
- First Aid Boxes
- GPS Installation
- Life-Saving Skills
Aspects of the Meghalaya Prime Tourism Vehicle Yojana in the Future
The response of the scheme’s tourists, according to CM Sangma, will be the first item to be observed. In response to their feedback, we increased the number of vehicles under the Prime Tourism Vehicle Scheme. The initial goal is to increase the number of vehicles to 50 in the current fiscal year (2024), but if the response is positive, this number may be greater than expected. He went on to say that this technique would be used every year for the next five years. In the next five years, we hope to register 250 vehicles under the scheme. However, everything is dependent on customer demand and how we are met in the future. A positive reaction could result in 500 automobiles over the next five years. The FOCUS Plus Scheme is one of Meghalaya’s most successful social programs. This provides an opportunity for state farmers to enhance their standard of living.
Meghalaya Prime Tourism Vehicle Scheme Application Process
The Meghalaya Government recently launched the Meghalaya Prime Tourism Vehicle Scheme. The government has not yet released the official webpage for this, but it will do so soon. This site will be updated as soon as there is a new update on this idea.
|Apply Online Link
For more information, or if you have any questions or complaints about the plan, please contact the following people:
- 3rd Secretariat Nokrek Building,
- Lower Lachumiere, Shillong 793001
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone No.: +91 76400 03050