Magalir Urimai Thogai Yojana 2024
Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme: The Tamil Nadu government is working hard to improve the state and establish a variety of state government welfare initiatives to help women, children, and farmers. The budget for the year 2024 contained several government initiatives announced by Tamil Nadu’s chief minister this year. Read on for more information, including Highlights, Objectives, Features, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Steps to Apply for Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme, and much more.
Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2024
The Tamil Nadu government has released the eligibility criteria for the much-anticipated Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2024 initiative, which provides Rs 1,000 in monthly support to women heads of families. According to a statement issued on Friday, July 7, women who want to receive the monthly aid of Rs 1,000 must be over the age of 21, have an annual family income of less than Rs 2.5 lakh, own no more than five acres of wetland or ten acres of dryland, and have an annual household electricity consumption of less than 3,600 units.
Tamil Nadu government launched the ‘Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai‘ scheme during its budget in March of this year, matching with their political promises ahead of the 2021 Assembly elections. The மகளிர் உரிமை தொகை ஸ்செமே will be unveiled on September 15, the birthday of Dravidian icon and former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister CN Annadurai. Eligible women must apply for the plan at the ration stores where they are registered, and only one woman per ration card.
Highlights of Magalir Urimai Thogai Yojana 2024 Details
|Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2024
|Women of Tamil Nadu
|15 September 2024
Objective of Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2024
The Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme’s main purpose is to deposit government financial aid payments into women’s bank accounts, removing their need for others to cover household expenses. The Greater Chennai Corporation, according to corporation commissioner Dr. J. Radhakrishnan, will establish camps in two phases to administer the monthly aid program for women known as Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thittam. The first phase will take held in 98 wards from July 24 to August 4. The second round will take place from August 5 to August 16 and will encompass 102 wards. The program will be launched on September 15 by the Tamil Nadu government. PDS shop personnel, according to Radhakrishnan, would make home visits and hand out application forms and tokens with information about the dates and locations of the camps.
Budget of Magalir Urimai Thogai Yojana 2024
The Tamil Nadu Magalir Urimai Thogai scheme covers around 1 crore women in the state. To achieve this high coverage, the Tamil Nadu state government would set out Rs 7000 crore for program implementation. Beneficiaries will only receive the scheme’s benefits if they pay this amount.
Benefits of the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme
- The government would provide financial help to the state’s women who are the female heads of families through this initiative.
- This மகளிர் உரிமை தொகை ஸ்செமே will aid in the purchase of larger LPG gas cylinders.
- The scheme accepts both online and physical submissions.
- This money will be deposited directly into the bank accounts of the qualifying beneficiary women.
- The initiative will be implemented throughout the state to ensure that every eligible beneficiary can benefit from it.
- The amount that will be distributed as part of the program is Rs. 1000.
- Women in the state will become financially strong if they take advantage of the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme
- ‘s benefits.
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
- Death Certificate of Husband (in case of Widow).
- Family Details
- Domicile Certificate of Tamil Nadu
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account
- Ration Card
- Women who are currently employed by the federal or state governments will not be eligible for benefits under this system.
- Beneficiaries must be permanent residents of Tamil Nadu.
- A variety of groups will be covered, including the elderly, disabled, widows, and single women.
- Only women who are household heads will be eligible for the funds.
How to Apply for Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme?
- First go to the official website, https://www.tn.gov.in/.
- The website’s homepage will appear on the screen.
- Click the Apply Online button.
- When you click the link, an application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill out the form with all of the essential information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and address.
- Then, upload all of the relevant paperwork.
- Finally, click the Submit button to finish the application.
|Apply Online Link