Shaadi Bhagya Scheme Online Form 2023
As we all know that marriage is the most important welfare function in our country. Marriage is one such ceremony in the country of India. Which is celebrated between two families. Recently, a new scheme in this regard has been started by the Government of Karnataka. Whose name is Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana? So under today’s article, we will tell the readers in detail all the important information related to Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2023 like- what is this scheme, its objectives, benefits, features, eligibility criteria, required documents, application process, etc.
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2023
You must also know the Saptapadi Vivah Yojana started by the state government by the name of the mass marriage scheme. Through the implementation of this scheme, the Government of Karnataka has promised all the eligible residents of the state that it will provide benefits to the citizens covered under the Muzrai Group Marriage Scheme. Candidates who cannot afford a grand on the basis of their financial capability. Through Saptapadi Vivah Yojana, all of them will be provided the facility of mass marriage to couples who want to get married in the coming year 2023. So that the beneficiaries will get more benefits.
Highlights of Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah (Shadi Bhagya) Scheme 2023
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Muzrai Mass marriage Scheme|
|Name of the posts||सप्तपदी विवाह (ಸಪ್ತಪದಿ ವಿವಾಹ್) Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||BS Yediyurappa|
|Apply Online Date||Available Here|
|Last Date of registration||Notified Soon|
Marriage Ceremony To Be Held On 25th May 2023
Through the Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana started by the Government of Karnataka, the mass marriage ceremony will be organized by the District Administration and Religious Officer Department. The inauguration of this ceremony should be organized on 25 May 2023 in Swami. The marriage ceremony will be held on 25 May 2023 from 10:55 am to 11:40 am in the premises of Srikanteshwaraswamy Temple during the auspicious Katakana Lagna. The Karnataka government has launched the scheme to support the economically weaker sections and the middle class. Those who are not in a position to spend money on marriage. Let us tell you that those interested citizens who want to get the benefit of the scheme. So you have to register your name before 13th May 2023.
Under this scheme, a benefit of ₹ 55000 will be provided to the bride and groom, under which the groom will be given ₹ 5000 to buy shirts and hats, as well as ₹ 10000 for the wedding saree to the bride and money will also be given to buy Mangal but received It is mandatory to fulfill all the eligibility criteria to apply. In addition, the bride and groom are required to give consent and be present at the wedding with witnesses. If any complaint is registered against the couples, their eligibility will be re-examined. If the documents submitted by the couple are found to be false, legal action will be taken against them.
Restart of Karnataka Satapadi Vivah Yojana
Let us tell you that this time the scheme started by the government will be reissued after 2 years by giving benefits to the citizens. Mass marriage will be done on 28th April, 13th May, and 25th May in other category temples. Which will be organized in the best way. Mass marriages will be performed on April 28, May 11, and May 25 in select A-category temples. It was first issued by the state government in the year 2019 after which it was closed due to Kovid-19.
If you want to get the benefit of the Muzrai Mass marriage scheme, then it is necessary to register yourself in the temple with the necessary documents 30 days in advance. Through this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 55000, Rs 10000 for the bride, and Rs 5000 for the groom will be provided including an 8-gram gold plate Mangal Sutra. Simultaneously this process will be done in the following temples Banashankari, Gavi Gangadhareshwar, Kadu Malleshwar, and Dodda Ganapati.
Benefits of Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana
- One of the main benefits of this scheme by the state government will be the implementation of mass marriages for poor people from the state.
- The Government of Karnataka will also provide ₹55000 to the couples of the state to complete the financial tasks under the Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana.
- Along with this, the following facilities will also be given to the couples with the money received.
- 5,000 in cash to the groom
- 10,000 in cash to the bride
- Price of the Mangalsutra is Rs. 40,000 for the bride.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana
- To get the benefits of this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- Under the Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana, the marriage will be done in a selected temple by the state government.
- The marriage will be performed when the parents of the bride and groom are present at the ceremony.
- Those people will be included in the state government scheme. who are doing love marriage?
- Saptapadi Vivah Yojana is applicable only for marriages of the Hindu religion.
- The age of the bride should be 18 years or more.
- The age of the groom should be 21 years or more.
- Age proof
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Permission letter
- Religion certificate
How to Apply for Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2023
- The application process for the Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana scheme is in offline mode.
- Therefore, if an applicant wants to enroll himself in the scheme, he should first check the list of those temples. Those who are providing incentives from the scheme.
- First candidates should visit the nearest temple.
- The temple authority will then provide an enrollment form to the applicant.
- Now you have to enter all the important information asked in the form.
- Along with this, you will have to attach all the documents sought with the form.
- The applicant can then submit the form at the same temple office.
- Along with this, the list of selected applicants will be released before the scheduled date.
|Online Form Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|