Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2023
Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2023: Natural disasters pose a continuing threat to crops, which farmers must constantly guard against. This problem has a direct impact on crop output and quality, which is a major source of disappointment. Farmers are compelled to suffer financial hardship as a result of this. Despite its many disadvantages, farming is frequently unsatisfying in terms of financial potential. They end up taking out loans or other substantial activities as a result of the pressure to earn money or make investments. The Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme is one of several government initiatives aimed primarily at farmers. In today’s essay, we will learn about all Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2023-related things.
Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2023
The coronavirus afflicted the entire country, and Karnataka imposed a lockdown as a result of the coronavirus outbreak. Drought is detrimental to farmers because it affects agricultural productivity. Farmers suffer as a result of this. As a result, they required government assistance in dealing with the drought. This strategy mandates state farmers to produce millet. This was made possible by the government’s Raitha Siri Scheme 2023. Under this program, the state government of Karnataka offered millet farmers Rs 10,000 per acre. This program gives financial support to farmers and agricultural employees in the state of Karnataka.
Highlights of Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2023
|Scheme||Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Karnataka State Farmers|
|Launch By||Karnataka State Govt.|
Objectives of Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme
- Finally, the Karnataka State Government’s principal goal is to aid its farmers in every way possible, whether through financial assistance or crop-growing skills.
- The Scheme Focuses on Critical Implementation Aspects:
- First, Karnataka’s agriculture industry must be developed. Ponds and millets are the centerpiece.
- Most importantly, it provides financial assistance to farmers and agricultural workers in the state of Karnataka.
Benefits and Features
- In addition to millet, the Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme intends to promote organic farming.
- The scheme also encourages millet farmers.
- Karnataka has also adopted Israel’s micro-irrigation approach, which requires less water to grow crops.
- The government has also provided financial assistance to state farmers as part of the strategy.
- Using other initiatives, the government is constructing water ponds for dryland farmers.
- This plan has increased to minor millet farmers.
- As a result of this program, the government has provided millet farmers with Rs 10,000 per acre in financial assistance.
- Farmers do not have to travel anywhere to receive money. The funds must be transferred to their registered account via direct bank transfer.
- In addition, the government provided rice growers with Rs 750 per acre.
- Aadhar Card or Identification Card.
- Bank Account Details.
- Mobile Number.
- Land Record Details
- Passport size Photographs
- Land-related documents of the applicant.
- Permanent Resident Certificate of Applicant.
- Applicant’s Address proof.
- Ration Card.
The application process for Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2023
- Interested applicants must first visit the Raita Agricultural (KSDA) official website.
- The homepage of the official website will appear on your screen after you click the above link.
- Then you must investigate Raita Siri’s new scheme. In addition, a download option is available.
- When our Karnataka state citizens click the download button, a new website with a Kannada PDF file opens.
- You may print the form, fill it out, and attach any necessary papers. Apply to the relevant department.
- This website currently does not enable you to fill out the form, so you will have to wait till this service becomes available.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|
Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme Payment Status
- Visit the official website; your device will display the homepage.
- Select the Check Raitha Siri Status option.
- The name of the status check will open a new page.
- Enter the registered mobile number for the program.
- Confirm the OTP from your mobile device and press the show button.
- You will see the status displayed in front of you.
Download Application Form
|Raithasiri Guidelines 2022-23||28.04.2022||Kannada||Department||951KB||Download|
|Raithasiri – Processing Guidelines 2022-23||28.04.2022||Kannada||Department||286KB||Download|
|As per the budget announcement for year 2020-21 under Raitasiri programme high nutrient value crops viz chiya Quinova & Teff have been included. Programme is being implemented in the state as per the GO No. AGRI-AML/92/2020, ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ದಿನಾಂಕ: 05.10.2020.||05.10.2020||Kannada||Department||Download|
|Under RKVY RAFTAAR 2020-21 the market Development activities for high nutrient value crops chiya Quinova & Teff will be implemented||23.06.2020||Kannada||Department|
|Scheme Continuation in Raithasiri||17-07-2019||kannada||Department||Download|
|New Scheme Raita Siri 2019-20. (ಸರ್ಕಾರದ ಆದೇಶ ಸಂಖ್ಯೆ :ಕೃ.ಇ 45 ಕೃಯೋಕಾ 2019, ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ದಿನಾಂಕ:17-07-2019).||17-07-2019||kannada||Department||Download|
|Scheme Guidelines for Implementation of Raita Siri During 2019-20.||kannada||Department||Download|