JKPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2023
JKPSC Recruitment Through Public Service Commission, Jammu, and Kashmir, recruitment has been taken for 136 vacancies of Lecturer with Assistant Professors in which if you fulfill all the related eligibility then you can apply Process to apply, Eligibility related all information Important dates Age We have given you the limit and all the information in our article, we request you to read this article of ours till the end.
Jammu Kashmir JKPSC Recruitment 2023
Lecturer Recruitment has been released by the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission. Under which the posts of Staff and Professor have been included. Let us tell you that the process of an application under JKPSC Recruitment has started from today i.e. from 2023. Along with applying for the post, you can easily get the eligibility information through the official website jkpsc.nic.in. The last date to apply under JKPSC has been fixed by the Jammu and Kashmir government as 2023. So you should complete the process of applying inside JKPSC Recruitment as soon as possible.
This recruitment drive is conducted to fill 136 vacancies of Lecturer along with Assistant Professors in Super Specialty Hospital and Government Medical College, Jammu, and Kashmir. Under this recruitment, it is necessary to pay the application fee of 1000 rupees to the general candidates and 500 rupees to the reserved category candidates.
Highlights of JKPSC Assistant Professor Exam 2023
|Name of the Post||JKPSC Recruitment 2023|
|Launched By||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Professor, Ancillary Staff, Lecturer Posts|
|Registration Start from||Update soon|
|Last Date to Online Apply||Update soon|
|Qualifications||PG, Ph.D. (relevant discipline)|
|Age||Not more than 50 years as per category|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
In this Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023 for the posts of Lecturer, Asst Professor & Ancillary Staff 130 recruitments have been taken out whose information we have given below.
|Lecturer (व्याख्याता )||72|
|Asst Professor (सहायक प्रोफेसर)||56|
|Ancillary Staff (सहायक कर्मचारी)||2|
JKPSC Recruitment Exam Date 2023
If you want to apply for 130 vacancies released through Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission, then the important date related to this JKPSC Recruitment 2023 is as follows-
|जाकेपीएससी भर्तियां 2023||महत्वपूर्ण तिथि|
|कुल रिक्तियों की संख्या||136 भर्तियां|
|शुल्क लेनदेन की अंतिम तिथि||10 अगस्त|
|ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन की शुरुआत||13 जुलाई से शुरू|
|ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन की अंतिम तिथि||12 अगस्त अंतिम तिथि|
|जेकेपीएससी भर्ती में आवेदन पत्र को सुधार करने हेतु अंतिम तिथि||13 अगस्त से 15 अगस्त तक|
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Notification 2023
If you are fulfilling all the eligibility related to this recruitment, after which you want to apply for it. Then let us tell you that some fees have been fixed by the government for applying in this, which is as follows-
- For General Candidates: Rs.1000/- Through Online Mode
- For Reserved Candidates (OBC): Rs.500/- Through Online Mode
- For PHC Candidates: Nil
If you fulfill the following given limit as of 2023 then only you can apply under this Lecturer, Asst Professor & Ancillary Staff Vacancy 2023 Recruitment, if it is not so then you are not eligible to apply for it.
|OM उम्मीदवारों हेतु||40 वर्ष|
|आरबीए / एससी / एसटी / एएलसी / आईबी / ईडब्ल्यूएस हेतु||43 वर्ष|
|पीएचसी हेतु||42 वर्ष|
|सेवा सहित उम्मीदवारों हेतु||45 वर्ष|
|ओएम/आरबीए/एससी हेतु||50 वर्ष|
To apply for 136 vacancies of lecturer with assistant professors through the Public Service Commission, Jammu, and Kashmir, you should have PG, Ph.D. (relevant discipline) if it is not so then you can not apply under this.
Let us tell you that the exam pattern under JKPSC has been organized in three phases. The detail of which is given below. which is like this,
- The total marks of the preliminary examination have been fixed at 450 marks.
- The duration of the exam is only 2 hours.
- It consists of 2 papers.
- In this paper, you are asked objective-type questions.
- This paper is qualifying.
- The total marks in this exam are 2050 marks.
- The exam is conducted in rounds.
- It consists of 8 papers.
- In this paper, you are asked descriptive questions.
- This paper is qualifying.
- In this stage, the candidates are made to appear for the interview.
- The candidate is selected based on merit.
- Under this, the candidates are screened at the ground level.
- This process is the last step in the process.
How to Apply Online JKPSC Application Form 2023?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. whose link is given below.
- After entering the website the homepage of the website will open on your screen.
- On which you will see the link to apply online. On which you have to click.
- After clicking on the link a new page will open on your screen.
- On this page, you have to fill in all the information.
- After that, you will have to fill in all the information asked like- your name, father’s name, educational certificate, date of birth, ID certificate, etc.
- You have to upload the important documents after filling in all the information carefully.
- Along with this you also have to deposit the fee.
- After that, if you want, you can also take a printout of the form.
- Thus the process of applying for your JKPSC Recruitment will be completed.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|