JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Exam Date | JIPMER Group B and C Recruitment 2023 Online Form | Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) Vacancy 2023
At present, there are thousands of such government educational institutions in our country, which not only work to provide education to the students but because people are needed to run the training institutions, thousands of people get jobs in various positions. Seeing this, they also do the work of giving them employment. Because a great pay scale is available in this field, so people keep waiting for recruitment related to it. If you are also waiting for similar recruitment, then tell that recently Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has taken out JIPMER Recruitment 2023 on various posts, whose complete information we are going to give you in this article.
JIPMER Group B and C Recruitment 2023
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research is one of those educational institutions in the country, which keeps recruiting 4 staff to fill the vacant posts when the time comes, and recently the vacancies in various posts from the educational institute JIPMER Recruitment 2023 have been taken out to increase the staff to fill, under which about 143 applicants will get a chance to get a job.
The posts on which jobs being given in this recruitment include Nursing Officer in Group B, Medical Laboratory Technologist Group B, Junior Engineer (Civil) in Group B, Junior Engineer (Electrical) in Group B, Technical Assistant in NTTC Group B, Dental Mechanic Group C., Anesthesia Technician Group C, Stenographer Grade-II Group C, and Junior Administrative Assistant Group C are the posts.
JIPMER Vacancy 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)|
|Name of the Post||JIPMER Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Groups B and C|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Total No of Posts||146 Vacancies|
|Apply Online Date||22/02/2023|
JIPMER Recruitment Exam Date 2023
In the recruitment of all the government jobs that are taken out at present, the required date is fixed and if interested in the recruitment, those dates should be known so that the recruitment can be applied on time. In such a situation, if you are interested in JIPMER Recruitment 2023, then the required dates fixed for it are as follows:
|Application Starting Date||22nd February 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||18th March 2023|
|Last date to pay the exam fee||Update soon|
|Exam Date||Update soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update soon|
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Recruitment 2023
As everyone knows that at present, an age limit is set in all government recruitments, and according to that age limit, the applicant is included in the recruitment only if he is eligible, in such a situation, if you are interested in JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Interested then you should know about the prescribed age limit which is as follows:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 to 35 Years
As we all know that education qualification is determined in all the government recruitment going out at present and according to that education qualification having a bathroom is necessary to join the recruitment, so if you are interested in JIPMER Recruitment 2023 If yes, then you should know about the related education qualification, which is as follows:
- Nursing Officer Group B: The applicant must have a degree or diploma in Nursing.
- Medical Laboratory Technologist Group B: The applicant must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Medical Laboratory.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) Group B: The applicant must have done Diploma in Civil Engineering with 3 years of experience OR a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with 2 years of experience.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) Group B: The applicant must have done Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 3 years of experience OR a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with 2 years of experience.
- Technical Assistant in NTTC Group B: The applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics or Diploma in Electrical Electronics with 2 years of work experience.
- Dental Mechanic Group C: Applicant must have passed class 12th with science stream and must have done 2 years course in Dental Mechanic Alka with 2 years work experience.
- Anesthesia Technician Group C: The applicant must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Anesthesia or a Diploma in Anesthesia with 1 year of work experience.
- Stenographer Grade-II Group C: The applicant must have passed the 12th class and have the ability to type 80 words in 1 minute.
- Junior Administrative Assistant Group C: The applicant must have passed class 12th and have the ability to type 35 words in 1 minute.
As we all know that application fees have to be paid to apply for all the government recruitments being done at present, so if you are interested in JIPMER Recruitment 2023, then the prescribed application fees for this are as follows:
- For General OBC and EWS: Rs 1500
- For SC/ST: Rs.1200
JIPMER Post-wise Vacancies 2023
|Group B Posts||Vacancies|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||12|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||01|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|Technical Assistant in NTTC||01|
|Group C Posts|
|Stenographer Grade II||07|
|Junior Administrative Assistant||13|
How to Apply Online for JIPMER Recruitment 2023?
As we all come to know that all the government recruitments being carried out at the present time can be easily applied online, so it seems that if you are interested in JIPMER Recruitment 2023, then you can easily apply for this recruitment as well. Can do by following the steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research.
- After this, click on the notification link of ‘JIPMER Recruitment 2023’ given in the career section there.
- After this, the notification page that will open in front of you will have an application link at the bottom, click on it.
- After this, an online form will open in front of you, in which fill all the information sought accurately and upload the scanned copy of all the documents.
- Finally submit the form by paying the application fee.
- In this way, you can easily apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2023.
|Apply Online link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|