Jagananna Smart Town Yojana 2024
Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2024: The government develops numerous programs to fulfill residents’ desire to buy their own homes. The government employs these programs to provide lower-cost housing to residents. The Andhra Pradesh government has announced the Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2024. The government will give housing to middle-income individuals through this program. This page discusses every key facet of the Jagananna Smart Town Yojana. By reading this page, you will learn about Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2024 purpose, advantages, characteristics, eligibility, necessary papers, application method, timetable, location, price, plot size, payment schedule, and so on.
Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2024
The Andhra Pradesh government has started the Jagananna Smart Town Project. Residential plots will be allocated to middle-income families at reasonable costs under this strategy. This plan would assist almost 30 low-income, impoverished families. This Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2024 has been created on a no-profit, no-loss basis for middle-income families to enable them to realize their ambition of owning a home. This township will be built in every constituency around the state. The district collectors have also given instructions to the officials in charge of the township. This Jagananna Smart Town Scheme will be self-sustaining because it will acquire land from people willing to give it to them as well as government lands by following all of the requirements.
Highlights of Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2024
|Name of The Scheme
|Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
|Government Of Andhra Pradesh
|Citizens Of Andhra Pradesh
|To Provide Residential Plot At Affordable Price
|Mode Of Application
Objective Of Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2024
The Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2024 major goal is to give residential plots to middle-income households. This method will allow them to achieve their ambition of buying their own home. Over 30 lakh persons would benefit from this initiative. The Jagananna smart town program would also raise the level of living for Andhra Pradesh residents. This initiative would also empower the people of Andhra Pradesh. Through this initiative, the government of Andhra Pradesh would supply residential plots with all necessary utilities at a low cost.
Jagananna Smart Town Scheme Launch Of Official Website
On January 11, 2022, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh inaugurated the official website from the camp office in Tadepalli, where residents of the state may apply for this program. Applications for layouts in the cities of Dharmavaram in Anantapur, Mangalagiri in Guntur, Rayachoti in Kadapa, Kandukur in Prakasam, Kavali in Nellore, and Eluru in West Godavari will be accepted through this website. The first phase of this program has already started with the construction of 15.6 lakh homes. Any Indian nationals who earn less than Rs 18 lakh annually are eligible to enroll in this program.
There will be three types of plots available under this scheme: 150 square yards, 200 square yards, and 240 square yards. The administration plans to roll out this program over the entire state soon. Plots will be allocated transparently via a computerized lottery, independent of caste, religion, region, or political affiliation.
Location And Price of Plots
|Name Of UDA
|Price / Sq.Yard
Standard Size of Plot Under Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
|Size of Plot
|150 Sq.Yards (33′ X 41′)
|200 Sq.Yards (36′ X 50′)
|240 Sq.Yards (36′ X 60′)
Benefits And Features
- The Andhra Pradesh government has started the Jagananna Smart Town Project.
- Residential plots will be allocated to middle-income families at reasonable costs under this strategy.
- Residents of Andhra Pradesh can register for this plan via the official website, which the Chief Minister announced from the Tadepalli camp office on January 11, 2022.
- This plan would assist almost 3lahkskh, impoverished families.
- This program has been created on a no-profit, no-loss basis for middle-income families to enable them to realize their ambition of owning a home.
- This township will be built in every constituency around the state.
- The district collectors have also given instructions to the officials in charge of the township.
- This project will be self-sustaining because it will acquire land from people willing to give it to them as well as government lands by following all of the requirements.
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Age proof
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
How to Apply Online for Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2024
- First and foremost, visit the Jagan Anna Smart Town scheme’s official website.
- Before you, the home page will appear.
- You must click on Apply for a plot on the home page.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- On this screen, you must select New Registration.
- Following that, you must provide your name, email address, mobile number, and password before clicking the register button.
- Following that, you must log in to the site using your cellphone number and password.
- You must now apply for the Jagananna smart town plan.
- Following that, a new page will display in front of you.
- On this new page, you must fill out all of the essential information.
- Following that, you must upload all relevant papers.
- Now you must press the submit button.
- You may apply for the Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2024 by completing this application procedure.
|Modi Yojana List
|Sarkari Naukri List
|Scholarship List in India
|High Court Recruitment
|Post Office Recruitment