Himachal Pradesh Police Constable Bharti 2023
Apply for Online HP Police Constable/Sipahi/Hawaldar Vacancy 2023 Eligibility, Syllabus @hppolice.gov.in. Himachal Pradesh Government is inviting the application for the Post of police constable. Through the help of this recruitment process, all the candidates will be able to work in the government sector. This recruitment process is a golden opportunity for all those people who wanted to make their career in the government sector and were preparing for the same. Through the help of this recruitment notification, all those who were preparing for the government recruitment can make their application for the same.
HP Police Constable Recruitment 2023
This recruitment notification is a golden opportunity for all those who are eligible for this recruitment process can make their application for the same. By this notification, the HP Police Recruitment process of the Himachal Pradesh government is inviting all the eligible and interested candidates to make their application process for so many different posts. By this, these people can make their dream converted into reality. All those applicants who are interested in this recruitment process are guided to stick to this article till the end as in this we are going to discuss all this recruitment process from its eligibility criteria to the documents required and all the other necessary information.
हिमाचल प्रदेश पुलिस कांस्टेबल भर्ती 2023
There are a few important details of this recruitment process which one needs to know which are-
|Name of the Board||Himachal Pradesh Police Department (HP Police Department)|
|Total number of post||1334 vacancies|
|Name of the Post||Constable/SI|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|The application process will begin from||Publish Soon|
|The last date of making the application process||Publish Soon|
|Job Location||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh|
Eligibility Criteria for Constable Recruitment 2023
To make the application process for the same application needs to get fit the eligibility criteria otherwise, their application process can also get rejected by the board and they won’t be able to get into this recruitment process. The eligibility criteria in this recruitment process are divided into so many different bases such as age, educational qualification, and so many other things. The eligibility criteria for this recruitment process are-
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant should be 27 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to the applicants in some special cases such as for the candidates who belong to SC, ST, PWD, and OBC categories.
|VERTICAL RESERVATION||HORIZONTAL RESERVATION|
|SCHEDULED TRIBES||05%||WARDS OF FREEDOM FIGHTER||02%|
|OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES||18%||ANTODAYA/IRDP||15%|
- The applicant needs to have a graduation degree or any equivalent diploma or education from any recognized university or institute which is registered by the government of India.
Complete Education, Age Details for Constables Posts
|SR. NO.||CATEGORY||AGE (YRS)||EDU. QLF.||HEIGHT of MALE||HEIGHT of FEMALE||CHEST(FOR MALES ONLY)|
|1.||GENERAL||18 TO 23||10+2||5′-6″||5′-2″||31″X32″|
|2.||SC/ST||18 TO 25||10+2||5′-4″||5′-0″||29″X30″|
|3.||OBC||18 TO 25||10+2||5′-6″||5′-2″||31″X32″|
|4.||GORKHAS||18 TO 25||10+2||5′-4″||5′-0″||29″X30″|
|5.||HOME GUARDS (GENERAL/OBC)||20 TO 28||10+2||5′-6″||5′-2″||31″X32″|
|6.||HOME GUARDS (SC/ST)||20 TO 28||10+2||5′-4″||5′-0″||29″X30″|
|7.||HOME GUARDS (GORKHAS)||20 TO 28||10+2||5′-4″||5′-0″||29″X30″|
|8.||DISTINGUISHED SPORTSMAN (GENERAL/OBC)||18 TO 25||10+2||5′-6″||5′-2″||31″X32″|
|9.||DISTINGUISHED SPORTSMAN (SC/ST)||18 TO 25||10+2||5′-6″||5′-2″||29″X30″|
|10.||DISTINGUISHED SPORTSMAN (GORKHAS)||18 TO 25||10+2||5′-6″||5′-2″||29″X30″|
In this recruitment process applicant needs to clear the stages of this application process which are-
- Written Test
Physical Standard Test PST Details
|SR. NO.||HEIGHT OF MALE CANDIDATE||HEIGHT FEMALE CANDIDATE||MARKS|
|1.||LESS THAN 5′-7”||LESS THAN 5′-2”||0 MARK|
|2.||5′-7” BUT LESS THAN 5’8”||5′-2” BUT LESS THAN 5′-3”||1 MARK|
|3.||5′-8” BUT LESS THAN 5′-9”||5′-3” BUT LESS THAN 5′-4”||2 MARKS|
|4.||5′-9” BUT LESS THAN 5′-10”||5′-4” BUT LESS THAN 5′-5”||3 MARKS|
|5.||5′-10” BUT LESS THAN 5′-11”||5′-5” BUT LESS THAN 5′-6”||4 MARKS|
|5.||5′-11” AND ABOVE||5′-6” AND ABOVE||5 MARKS|
Physical Efficiency Test PET Details
|SR. NO.||EVENT||MIN.QUALI. STANDARD FOR MALE||MIN.QUALI. STANDARD FOR FEMALE|
|1.||1500 MTR.RACE FOR MALE (800 MTR.RACE FOR FEMALE)||6 MINUTES 30 SECONDS. (NO ADDITIONAL ATTEMPT IS ALLOWED)||4 MINUTES 15 SECONDS. (NO ADDITIONAL ATTEMPT IS ALLOWED)|
|2.||HIGH JUMP||1.25 METERS (MAX. THREE ATTEMPTS ARE ALLOWED)||MIN. 1 METER (MAX. THREE ATTEMPTS ARE ALLOWED)|
|3.||BROAD JUMP||4 METERS (MAXIMUM THREE ATTEMPTS ARE ALLOWED)||3 METER (MAXIMUM THREE ATTEMPTS ARE ALLOWED)|
Pay Scale/Salary Slip/Pay Band/Perk
- For Constable Posts: RS. 5910-20200+1900 GRADE PAY.
HP Police 1334 Constable Exam Date 2023
|Advertisement Rolled Out||Publish soon|
|Apply Online Application Date||Update soon|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||Update soon|
|Last Date to Pay Fee Registration Form Fee||Publish soon|
|Exam Date/Admit Card||Notified Soon|
|Sarkari Result 2023||Notified Soon|
How to apply online to fill HP Police Constable 1334 Bharti 2023
To make the application form candidate need to visit the official website of this recruitment process or they can also opt out to follow step by step guide to making the application process. These steps are-
- The first applicant needs to visit the official website of this recruitment process.
- After reaching the home page of the website applicants need to click on the recruitment notification PDF.
- After this, they need to read the notification details carefully and then they need to click on the apply now button available on the screen.
- After this applicant needs to fill the form with the asked details without making any mistakes in the form.
- Now applicant needs to submit the scan copy of all the documents asked for in the form.
- Now applicants need to click on the submit button and after that, they need to make the application payment by using their Credit card, Debit card, or the Net Banking payment method.
- After this, they can also take the printout of the application for further reference.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|