Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme Application Form 2023
The Central and State Governments are starting various schemes to give the benefits of farming-related facilities to the citizens. Recently a new scheme has been started by the Government of Karnataka. Whose name is Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Yojana (ಗಂಗಾ ಕಲ್ಯಾಣ ಯೋಜನೆ ಅರ್ಜಿ 2023-24). The government will drill borewells or open wells with pumps. Through which irrigation facility can be provided. Through today’s article, we will know what is Ganga Kalyana Scheme. Regarding the purpose of starting this scheme, benefits and features, eligibility, the process of checking Kalyana Scheme Apply Online, and Application Status with necessary documents, we request you to read this article till the end.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023
Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana has been started by the Government of Karnataka through the Karnataka Minorities Development Department. Under this scheme, the state government will provide irrigation facilities to the beneficiaries by installing pumpsets and assistive equipment after drilling borewells on agricultural land and digging open wells. A budget of Rs 1.50 lakh and Rs 3 lakh has been prepared by the state government to take benefit of this scheme to the eligible applicants.
This amount will be deposited for borewell drilling, pump supply, and electrification of Rs 50000. Along with this, the government will also provide a subsidy of 3.5 lakhs to Bengaluru Rural, Chikkaballapur Tumkur Ramanagara of Bengaluru Urban in the state. Along with this, the state government will provide subsidies of up to ₹ 2 lakh to other districts. Through Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana, irrigation facilities in the state will be provided to eligible farmers by installing pipeline pump motors and assistive devices which coming In the future, farmers will get more benefits.
Highlights of the Ganga Kalyan Scheme in Karnataka 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Karnataka|
|Objective||To Provide Irrigation Facilities|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
Construction of borewell under Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana
Through this scheme, the state government has earmarked 4 lakh unit cost on 8 acres of land and ₹ 600000 for 15 acres of land. Under the welfare scheme, the government is providing the total cost as a subsidy. To take advantage of this scheme, it is only small or marginal farmers who belong to the minority community. Who can apply under the scheme? The state government corporation will provide loans to the individuals for the construction of a borewell at the water point, as the perennial water source is not available. For the construction of borewells by the government to promote agricultural activities, a total of 1. The budget allocation has been fixed to spend Rs 5 lakh. This scheme has been started by the Government of Karnataka to provide irrigation facilities to farmers by lifting water under pipelines for use of external sources of water.
Main Objectives of Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana
The main objective of starting this scheme is to facilitate the farmers in irrigation work by installing pumpsets and assisting equipment after drilling borewells or digging open wells. Through Karnataka Ganga Kalyan, farmers of the state will not need to visit government offices to install borewells. By applying online for this scheme, all the irrigation work can be completed very easily. The irrigation system has been made very well by the government. Through this, the quality of crops will also be generated.
Benefits and Features Of the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
- This scheme has been started by the Government of Karnataka through Karnataka Minorities Development.
- Through this, the eligible farmers will be provided an irrigation facility after digging borewells on agricultural land by installing pump sets and auxiliary equipment after digging open wells.
- Through this scheme, 50000 have been deposited for electrification of the borewell pump supply under the scheme.
- Along with this, the state government will provide 3.5 lakh as a subsidy to districts like Bengaluru Urban, Bengaluru Rural, Ramanagara Kolar, Chikkaballapur, and Tumkur.
- ₹ 2 lakh will be provided as a subsidy to other districts by the state government.
- Under Ganga Kalyan Yojana, the government has fixed a cost of Rs.4 lakh for 8 acres of land and Rs.6 lakh for 15 acres of land at the unit cost.
- The government is providing the cost incurred through the scheme in the form of a subsidy.
- If a perennial water source is not available in the districts, then the government will also provide loans for borewells at water points for the corporation individuals.
- 5 lakh has been earmarked by the state government for the facility of borewells to promote corporate agricultural activities.
- Only small marginal farmers belonging to minority communities can avail the benefits of the Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana.
- The land will be provided to the potential farmers of the nearby rivers by installing the equipment by the government.
Eligibility Criteria for Ganga Kalyana Scheme
- To take advantage of this scheme, the applicant should be a permanent resident of Karnataka and belong to a minority community.
- The applicant should belong to a marginal farmer.
- Under Ganga Kalyan Yojana, the total age of the applicant should be between 18 to 55 years.
- The benefit of this scheme is that the annual family income of the farmer from the urban area should not exceed Rs.1.03 per annum.
Raitha Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
Required Documents for Ganga Kalyana Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Project report
- Self-declaration form
- Bpl ration card
- Latest RTC
- Self-declaration by bail
- land revenue payment receipt
- Certificate of Small and Marginal Farmers issued by the authority
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana
What is the process to apply under Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Karnataka Ganga Yojana. Now the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the option of applying online. You have to click on it.
- After that, you will see the option of Ganga Kalyan Yojana. You have to click on that option.
- Now the application form for the scheme will open in front of you. You have to fill in all the information asked in this letter carefully.
- After that, you have to upload all the required documents along with the form.
- After that, you have to click on apply. In this way, you can apply under the scheme
Procedure to login into the portal
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana. After which the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, you will see the option to sign in. On which you have to click.
- You will see the option to log in to the portal. After clicking on it you will see the login page.
- Under this, you have to fill in the email id password captcha code carefully.
- Now the development of Sai In will be visible in front of you. On which you have to click. This is how you can do loading on the portal.
एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म
Procedure to View Contact Details
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the scheme. After which the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, you will see the option of Contact. On which you have to click.
- Now the following options will open in front of you
- Main office
- District Officers Details
- official site head office
- You have to click on the option as per your requirement.
- After that, the relevant information you have asked for will be displayed in front of you.
Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|
3 thoughts on “Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023 Online Form, Last Date”
Inform my number 7483051229