Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2023
Coal India Limited company has notified Management Trainee Job for 1050 Posts on its career portal which is coalindia.in. Candidates apply online for CIL Management Trainee MT Exam 2023 through GATE 2023 from 2023. applicants also check the CIL MT Recruitment Advertisement, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc in the below section.
Let us tell you that the Seal Recruitment Board has vacated the Management Trainee’s “Mining Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Coal Preparation, Systems, Materials Management, Finance & Accounts, Personnel & HR, Marketing & Sales, Community Development” The release has been issued on Whose total number is 1326.
CIL Recruitment 2023
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to fill out the application forms by filling out the online Registration of 1326 vacant posts of CIL Management Trainee Recruitment Notification PDF through the link given below. First of all, the candidates have to take care that they do not fill the application form for Coal Indian Limited Management Trainee Recruitment 2023 Advertisement without knowing the minimum qualification, required documents, etc. The student should download the CIL MT Notification 2023 PDF and read it well and also find out whether the applicant applying is also eligible.
Coal India Ltd MT Exam 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Coal India Limited|
|Available vacancies||Management Trainee MT|
|Number of posts available||1050|
|Process of selection||GATE Performance|
|Mode of the application process||Online|
|Apply Online Date||Update soon|
|Last Date of Application Submission||Update soon|
|Salary||Rs. 50000/- per month to Rs. 60000/- Monthly|
CIL Management Trainee MT Exam Date 2023
|Notification Out||Update soon|
|Application Form Date||Update soon|
|Last date||Update soon|
|Admit Card Date||Announced soon|
|Exam date||Announced soon|
|Sarkari Result/Admit Card||Notified Soon|
CIL MT Post-wise Vacancies 2023
|MT (Electronics and Telecommunication)||124|
|MT (System and EDP)||67|
Eligibility Criteria for CIL MT Exam Through GATE 2023
Qualifications for CIL MT Recruitment 2023
- Candidates must have a valid B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) degree in a Related Branch with 60% Marks + GATE-2023 Score for online application CIL Exam 2023.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: ₹ 1180/-
- SC/ST/ PwD: ₹ 0/-
- Applicants pay the application form fee online mode.
Salary Details for CIL MT Recruitment 2023
- Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainees in E-2 Grade on the scale of pay of ₹. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of ₹. 50,000/- per month during the training period. On successful and satisfactory completion of a 1-year training period and passing the test conducted for the purpose, regularization will be in E-3 Grade on the scale of pay of ₹. 60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the initial Basic of ₹.60,000/- with probation for 1 year, if not extended. Besides Basic pay, candidates will also be entitled to Dearness Allowance, HRA, perquisites, and allowances under the cafeteria approach including Performance Related Pay (PRP) as applicable for the post. Benefits such as Leave, Medical facilities, CMPF, CMPS, Gratuity, CIL Executive Defined Contribution Pension Scheme, etc. will be admissible as per extant rules of the company. The actual remuneration may vary depending on the place of posting, the financial performance of the Company, and also the performance rating of the individual.
How to Apply Online Coal India Ltd MT Recruitment 2023?
In this recruitment process, the candidate can make the application process online from the state board recruitment service sport but in case of any query, they can also follow some simple steps online which are-
- the First candidate needs to visit the official website of the Coal India MT Recruitment process.
- After reaching the official website candidate need to click on the recruitment notification and need to read it carefully to fit in the eligibility criteria.
- After this applicant needs to click on the apply now button and need to fill in all the necessary information asked in the form.
- Now candidates need to upload the scan copy of the documents asked in the form with photographs, signatures, and all the other documents.
- Now after clicking on the submit button they need to pay the application fee online by using a credit card, Debit card, or Net Banking option.
- Now they can also take the printout of the application for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification PDF||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|