Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023: The Chandigarh Police Department has issued a job advertisement requesting individuals to apply for the position of Constable (Executives). Candidates who are interested and eligible should apply online at chandigarhpolice.gov.in. The application form must be submitted by June 22, 2023. This recruitment effort will fill around 700 vacant Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023 positions. Check out the whole Chandigarh Police Recruitment details, including the online application link, significant dates, notifications, eligibility requirements, and so on.
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023 is the ideal opportunity for those job seekers who desire to work in Chandigarh Police Department. To apply for Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023, candidates must be at least 18 years old and 12th pass. The online application system will not accept applications from candidates who do not fulfill the required qualification/eligibility conditions as of the cutoff date for the recruitment. “Unless otherwise specified, all certificates relating to educational qualifications/eligibility conditions, etc. shall be determined with respect to the cut-off date for the recruitment, i.e., 20.05.2023,” said a statement on the website.
चंडीगढ़ पुलिस कांस्टेबल (कार्यकारी) भर्ती 2023
चंडीगढ़ पुलिस ने 20 मई 2023 से 22 जून 2023 तक कुल 700 पदों पर कांस्टेबल (कार्यकारी) की भर्ती के लिए अधिसूचना जारी की है। यह भर्ती प्रक्रिया राज्य के युवा उम्मीदवारों के लिए एक बड़ा अवसर प्रदान करती है ताकि वे पुलिस विभाग में अपनी सेवाएं समर्पित कर सकें। इन पदों के लिए आवेदन करने के इच्छुक उम्मीदवारों को उच्च माध्यमिक या समकक्ष शैक्षणिक योग्यता होनी चाहिए। आयु सीमा 18 से 25 वर्ष के बीच होनी चाहिए। आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 22 जून 2023 है और इसके लिए उम्मीदवारों को ऑनलाइन मोड का उपयोग करके आवेदन करना होगा। चयन प्रक्रिया में शारीरिक मानक परीक्षा, लिखित परीक्षा, शारीरिक दक्षता परीक्षा और मेडिकल परीक्षा शामिल होगी। इस भर्ती के माध्यम से चंडीगढ़ पुलिस विभाग विभिन्न कार्यकारी पदों की भर्ती करने का उद्देश्य रखता है ताकि वे नगरिकों की सुरक्षा और शांति सुनिश्चित कर सकें।
Highlights of Chandigarh Police Constable Bharti 2023 Details
|Last Date to Apply Online||22nd June 2023|
|Salary||Pay Level 3 (Rs. 21,700/- – 69,100/-)|
|Application Start||20th May 2023|
Dates for Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023, as well as the Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023 Notification, are shown here.
|Apply Online Start Date||22/6/2023|
|Last Date to Apply||Update Soon|
Chandigarh Police Vacancy Details 2023
The Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023 has announced 700 constable jobs, with 393 designated for male candidates and 223 earmarked for female candidates. The distribution of vacancies by category is shown in the table below. The over 700 positions include 23 backlog vacancies in various categories.
Once the detailed notice for Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023 is officially released, we will update this page with the application fee details for each category. Payment for application fees can be made online using credit cards, debit cards, or Internet banking.
|Gen/ OBC / EWS||Rs .1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/women||Rs. 00/-|
- Male candidates in all categories must have a valid driving license to drive both two-wheelers and four-wheel vehicles as of the date of submission of the online application.
- Candidates should have basic knowledge of computer skills from any recognized institute.
- Candidates must have completed grade 12 or equivalent.
- L0+2 or Certificates given in the Defense Services for Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- 18 to 25 years of age (General Category)
- 18 to 28 years of age (OBC Category)
- 18 to 30 years of age (SC Category)
- The maximum age for ex-servicemen is 45 years. Age relaxation based on working years is available for Chandigarh Horne Guard Volunteers. (There is a maximum 7-year age relaxation for 7 years of service).
- Relaxable up to the maximum age of 45 years for Ex-servicemen/Wives of Ex-servicemen as on the cut-off date prescribed for the recruitment i.e. 20.05.2023
- b) Upto seven years relaxation for Chandigarh Home Guard Volunteers provided they are working/on roll continuously for the last 2 years or more, as of 20.05.2023, as under:-
- i) 2 years relaxation for those with a service of 2 years.
- ii) 3 years relaxation for those with a service of 3 years.
- iii) 4 years relaxation for those with a service of 4 years.
- iv) 5 years relaxation for those with a service of 5 years.
- v) 6 years relaxation for those with a service of 6 years.
- vi) 7 years of relaxation for those with a service of 7 years.
- Relaxation forwards of working or retired or deceased (except dismissed, compulsory retired or removed from service) Chandigarh Police employees as under:
- i) 2 years relaxation for wards of Serving and retired (living or deceased) employees
- ii) 3 years relaxation forwards of those who died in service
- Departmental candidates of Chandigarh Police upto 40 years as on 20.5.2023
The shortlisted applicants who are appointed for the constable position in the Chandigarh Police Department will receive a monthly pay of Rs. 21,700 – 69,100 with allowances/advances as per Punjab Government norms.
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023 selection process includes a written test, a Physical Measurement Test (PMT), a Physical Efficiency Test (PET), document verification, and a medical examination. Selected candidates will be given a monthly salary as Pay Level-3.
Chandigarh Police Constable Executives Exam Syllabus:
|General Knowledge||Current Affairs, Indian History, Geography, Economy, Polity, Science, Culture, Sports, etc.|
|Reasoning Ability||Analogies, Similarities, Differences, Spatial Visualization, Spatial Orientation, Problem-Solving, Analysis, Judgment, Decision Making, Visual Memory, Discrimination, Observation, Relationship Concepts, Arithmetic Reasoning, Verbal and Figure Classification, etc.|
|Numerical Ability||Number System, Decimal & Fractions, Percentages, Simplification, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Profit and Loss, Time and Work, Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Mensuration, Data Interpretation, etc.|
|General Awareness||General Awareness of the Environment around Him/Her and its Application to Society, Basic Knowledge of the Indian Constitution, Indian Cultural Heritage, Fundamental Rights, and Duties, Environmental Issues, Social Issues, etc.|
|English Language||Vocabulary, Grammar, Comprehension, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Error Recognition, Fill in the Blanks, Idioms & Phrases, etc.|
Chandigarh Police Constable Executives Exam Pattern:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge||50||50||1 hour 30 minutes|
Details of Posts
|* Above 700 vacancies include 23 backlog vacancies of different categories.|
For any clarification regarding the filling of the online application form, the candidates may send their query to the email id:- [email protected]
How to Fill Chandigarh Police Constable Online Form 2023?
- Candidates may apply between the dates of 01/05/2023 and 22/06/2023.
- Visit the Chandigarh Police website at chandigarhpolice.gov.in.
- Click the Apply Link for Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023 link on the homepage.
- Click on the new registration button and fill out your information, including a valid email address and phone number.
- You will be given a unique registration ID and password after registering. Log in with your registration ID and password by clicking on login.
- Now Click the Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023 Application Form link.
- Enter your personal and educational information.
- Please submit the relevant paperwork in the correct format.
- Pay the application fee (if any) and then click on the submit button.
- Download and print the Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Application form for future reference.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Police Job List||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|