Bihar BSUSC Assistant Professor of Recruitment 2023
Apply Online for BSUSC Asst Professor 4638 Vacancy 2023 Eligibility, Syllabus @bsusc.bihar.gov.in. BSUSC is commonly known as the Bihar State University Service Commission. This organization is coming up with a recruitment process on which all the eligible can make their application process. In this recruitment process, the commission is coming up with the vacancies of Assistant Professors on which all the eligible candidates can make the application process. In this recruitment, the processor board is coming up with the recruitment process in which they will be hiring 4638 candidates. All those candidates who always wanted to make their career in the education department now have the proper and appropriate opportunity to make it true. In this recruitment process, all the candidates will be required by the concrete commission or department.
https://bsusc.bihar.gov.in/ Recruitment 2023 Asst Professor 4638 Vacancies
Those who were waiting for this recruitment process to get started now have a golden chance to make their application process for the same. With the help of this recruitment process, all the candidates who were waiting to make their career in the government department can now make their dream true. All those candidates who want to make their career through this notification are guided to stick to this article till the end as this article will be discussing all the required processes such as age criteria, education, and all the other stuff.
BSUSC Assistant Professor 4638 Recruitment 2023 PDF Detail
But before that, there are few things which should know before making the application process which are –
|Company Name||Bihar State University Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor|
|Total No. of Vacancy||4638|
|Selection Process||Education Qualification
|Interview Date||Notified Soon|
|Online Registration Start From or To||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor Exam 2023
In this recruitment process candidates also needs to get fit in the eligibility criteria also otherwise they won’t be able to make the application process. or their application will get rejected. To make sure that one should always make sure to get fit in the eligibility criteria which are-
- Applicant should not be more than 55 years of age till 2023.
- Applicant should have a post-graduation degree in the relevant subject for which he or she is applying from any registered board or university registered under the government of India.
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
Form Fee Structure
- Un-Reserved Candidates – Rs. 300/-
- SC / ST Candidates of Bihar – Rs. 75/-
- Females of All Candidates of Bihar – Rs. 75/-
- PwD Candidates (40% or More) – Rs. 75/-
- All Other Candidates – Rs. 300/-
Post wise BSUSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2023
|Name of Specialized Subject||No. of Posts|
|Personnel Management and Industrial Relations/Industrial Relation and Personnel Management/ Labour and Social Welfare||18|
|Journalism and Mass Communication||02|
|Ancient Indian History/Archaeology/culture/Asian studies||55|
BSUSC Assistant Professor Exam Date 2023
|Registration Start From||Notified Soon|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||Update Soon|
|Last Date of receiving in the Commission office the downloaded hard copy of the online application form along with self-attested Xerox copies of all required documents/ certificates/ degrees through Registered post/ Speed Post Only.||Coming Soon|
How To Apply To Fill BSUSC Asst Professor Online Form 2023
After fitting in the eligibility criteria candidates can make the application process, otherwise, they can also follow some simple steps online to make the process which are-
- First candidates need to visit the official website of BSUSC.
- After reaching the home page of the website candidate needs to click on the recruitment notification where they will get a Notification PDF which they need to read carefully without making any mistake in the form.
- After this candidates need to click on the apply now button available on the screen.
- After this, they need to make the registration process by filling in the details asked in the form.
- After getting the registration id they need to make the login process after which they will get a form on their screen.
- Now candidates need to follow all the details asked in the form along with the attachment of the scanned copy of the documents asked in the form with signature and photograph.
- After this applicants need to click on the submit button and need to make the application payment online by using a Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking.
- After this, they can also take out the printout of the application for future reference.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|