BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2023 Online Form, Exam Date
The BARC Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy 2023 Last Date, Eligibility, Syllabus @barcrecruit.gov.in. The BARC is commonly known as Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is finally coming up with the recruitment process for the post of stipendiary trainees engineers. In this recruitment process, all those candidates who are interested can make their application process for the same. In this recruitment process of the Stipendiary Trainees category, the recruitment process will be done in category 1 for the training in NRB, Tarapur. This recruitment notification is a golden opportunity for the candidate who is looking for the government recruitment process to get started.
BARC Stipendiary Trainees Engineer Recruitment 2023
This recruitment notification is a golden opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the recruitment process to get started. Through the help of this recruitment process candidates who always wanted to make their career in government, departments are invited by the BARC to make their application process and to come into the recruitment process. Through the help of this notification, all those applicants who wanted to be a part of government organizations will be able to make their dream turn into reality. In this recruitment process, BARC is coming up with 160 total vacancies on which all the interested candidates can make the application process. All those who wanted to make their application process for this recruitment process are guided to stick to this article till the end as in this we are going to share all the information of this recruitment process.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Recruitment 2023 Online Form
But before that, there are a few main highlights of this recruitment process which one should know which are-
|Origination Name||BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE|
|Name of Post||Stipendiary Trainee (ST)|
|No. of Vacancy||160+ Expected Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Personal Interview|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Application Submission Start Date||Notified Soon|
|the Last Date to Apply Online||Publish Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for BARC Stipendiary Trainees Engineer 2023 Education, Age, Etc
To get into the recruitment process candidate also need to get fit in the eligibility criteria first otherwise they won’t be able to move ahead in this recruitment process. These eligibility criteria are divided based on educational qualifications and age criteria which are-
- the First candidate needs to be a citizen of India.
- Candidate needs to have a diploma degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Electronics or Electronics communications of engineering from any recognized board or university registered under the government of India and recognized by BARC.
- The minimum age of the applicant can be 18 years for this recruitment process.
- The maximum age of the applicant can be 24 years for this recruitment process.
- Age relaxations will be provided to the candidates based on special cases by the board such as for SC and ST category people it can be a relation of 5 years and for OBC it will be 3 years of relation.
- Gen/OBC Candidates Pay Rs. 150/-
- All Other Candidates Pay Rs. 0/-
Selection Procedure & Salary Slip/Pay Scale/Pay Band/Perk
BARC 160 Post-wise Vacancy 2023
In this recruitment process, the total number of post are divided into so many different posts which are-
- Stipendiary Trainee (Mechanical) – Notified Soon
- Stipendiary Trainee ( Electrica) – Notified Soon
- (ST) Stipendiary Trainee ( Chemical) – Notified Soon
- Stipendiary Trainee (Civil) – Update Soon
- Stipendiary Trainee ( Electronics) – Update Soon
- (ST) Stipendiary Trainee (Instrumentation) – Update Soon
BARC Stipendiary Trainee STE Exam Dates 2023
- The starting date of the application process – Notified Soon
- The last date of the application process- Update Soon
How To Apply Online To Fill BARC Engineer Vacancy Application Form 2023
To make the application process in this recruitment process candidates need to visit the official website or they can also choose to follow step by step guide to making the application process which are-
- the First candidate needs to visit the official website of this recruitment process.
- After reaching the home page of the website candidates need to click on the recruitment notification PDF (OLD Advt).
- After this, they need to read all the appearing notifications on the screen carefully and then they need to click on the apply now button.
- They need to make sure to fill the form carefully with all the details asked carefully without making any mistakes.
- After this, they need to upload the scan copy of the documents asked for in the form along with the signature and a recent passport-size photograph.
- Now candidate needs to click on the submit button after which they need to pay the application fee online by using a Credit card, Debit card, or Net Banking option.
- The candidate can also take the printout of the application for future reference.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|