BARC Recruitment 2023
BARC Recruitment 2023: BARC stands for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. The BARC Test 2023 is scheduled to take place in March 2023 to fill slots for Trainee Scientific Officers. Qualified candidates will be offered a one-year training program at BARC Training School. Furthermore, after being hired, the aspirant will be paid INR 67,700 – 56,100/- per month, which may vary. Those who pass the BARC exam in 2023 will be invited for a personal interview. Candidates are chosen for positions at the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre purely on the basis of their performance in the BARC Exam and Personal Interview. The online application for BARC Recruitment 2023 will be available in January 2023.
BARC Recruitment 2023
Only those who have been shortlisted will be hired for the Technical Officer and other positions. The candidates will be chosen by the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Constituent Units through the BARC Recruitment 2023 Direct Recruitment / Training Scheme. BARC recruiting 2023 is being held to fill 212 direct recruiting positions and 4162 Training Scheme (Stipendiary Trainee) positions. Candidates must appear in a written examination/interview/skill test (as required by the employment), document verification, and a medical examination.
Highlights of BARC Vacancy 2023 Details
|Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Article Name||BARC Recruitment 2023|
|Registration Dates||24th April to 22nd May 2023|
Written Exam / Interview / Skill Test
On April 22, 2023, the online registration schedule for BARC Technical Officer Recruitment 2023 was issued, along with the BARC Notification pdf.
|Notification||22nd April 2023|
|BARC Exam Date 2023||To be notified|
|Apply Online Starts||24th April 2023 (10 am)|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd May 2023 (11:59 pm)|
|Last Date to pay the application fee||22nd May 2023|
The application forms must be sent along with the application fees. Any form that does not include an application fee will be rejected.
- For Technical Officer in SC/ST, PwBD and Women is Rs. 500/-
- For Scientific Assistant in SC/ST, PwBD and Women is Rs. 150/-
- For Technician Boiler Attendant in SC/ST, PwBD, Ex-servicemen and Women is Rs. 100/-
- For Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I in SC/ST, PwBD and Women is Rs. 150/-
- For Stipendiary Trainee Cat-II in SC/ST, PwBD and Women is Rs. 100/-
Vacancy Details for BARC Bharti 2023
BARC has published 4374 job openings for Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Technician Boiler Attendant, and Stipendiary Trainee Category-I & II positions.
|Stipendiary Trainee Cat-II||2946|
|Technician Boiler Attendant||24|
|Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I||1216|
- Aspirants must hold a BE/B.Tech/BSc Engineering/ME/M.Tech degree from a recognized Institute/University with a minimum 60% aggregate.
- Candidates must have a valid GATE score in the relevant discipline.
- Aspirants must be no older than 26 years old on the important date of age computation. BARC age relaxation will be offered in accordance with government regulations.
Aspirants for the BARC Scientific Officer position are shortlisted based on their performance in the recruitment stages. The stages of the BARC selection process are listed below.
- GATE Score
- Exam Interview
Salary of BARC Vacancy 2023
According to the seventh CPC, the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Scientific Officer will be paid at Pay Level 10 with a monthly basic wage of Rs.56,100/-.
Before beginning to prepare for the exam, candidates must be familiar with the test pattern in order to arrange their preparation according to the exam requirements.
- In the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Test 2023, there will be a 1/3 negative marking.
- The exam will be administered online.
- The paper questions will be of the objective variety.
- There will be a total of 100 questions with a maximum score of 300.
- There is a time limit of two hours to complete the question paper.
How to Apply Online for BARC Recruitment 2023?
To begin, candidates must register on the exam’s official website. Aspirants can do the following steps:
- First, go to the Official Website.
- Look for the message that shows the most recent registration. Press down on it.
- Fill in all of the required information on the registration form, such as name, father’s name, date of birth, contact number, email address, and so on.
- Submit the form and take note of the system-generated registration ID and Password.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|
Upcoming Jobs for BARC Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy 2023
The BARC commonly known as Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is finally coming up with the recruitment process for the post of stipendiary trainees engineers. In this recruitment process, all those candidates who are interested can make their application process for the same. In this recruitment process of the Stipendiary Trainees category, the recruitment process will be done in category 1 for the training in NRB, Tarapur. This recruitment notification is a golden opportunity for the candidate who is looking for the government recruitment process to get started.
This recruitment notification is a golden opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the recruitment process to get started. Through the help of this recruitment process candidates who always wanted to make their career in government, departments are invited by the BARC to make their application process and to come into the recruitment process. Through the help of this notification, all those applicants who wanted to be a part of government organizations will be able to make their dream turn into reality. In this recruitment process, BARC is coming up with 200 expected total vacancies on which all the interested candidates can make the application process. All those who wanted to make their application process for this recruitment process are guided to stick to this article till the end as in this we are going to share all the information of this recruitment process.
|Origination Name||BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE|
|Name of Post||Stipendiary Trainee (ST)|
|No. of Vacancy||200+ Expected Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Personal Interview|
|Application Submission Start Date||Notified Soon|
|the Last Date to Apply Online||Publish Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for BARC Stipendiary Trainees Engineer
To get into the recruitment process candidate also need to get fit in the eligibility criteria first otherwise they won’t be able to move ahead in this recruitment process. These eligibility criteria are divided based on educational qualifications and age criteria which are-
- the First candidate needs to be a citizen of India.
- Candidate needs to have a diploma degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Electronics or Electronics communications of engineering from any recognized board or university registered under the government of India and recognized by BARC.
- The minimum age of the applicant can be 18 years for this recruitment process.
- The maximum age of the applicant can be 24 years for this recruitment process.
- Age relaxations will be provided to the candidates based on special cases by the board such as for SC and ST category people it can be a relation of 5 years and for OBC it will be 3 years of relation.
- Gen/OBC Candidates Pay Rs. 150/-
- All Other Candidates Pay Rs. 0/-
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|