BARC Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy 2024
BARC Recruitment: The BARC commonly known as Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is finally coming up with the recruitment process for the post of stipendiary trainee engineers. In this recruitment process, all those candidates who are interested can make their application process for the same. In this recruitment process of the Stipendiary Trainees category, the recruitment process will be done in category 1 for the training in NRB, Tarapur. This recruitment notification is a golden opportunity for the candidate who is looking for the government recruitment process to get started.
This recruitment notification is a golden opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the recruitment process to get started. Through the help of this recruitment process candidates who always wanted to make their career in government, departments are invited by the BARC to make their application process and to come into the recruitment process. Through the help of this notification, all those applicants who want to be a part of government organizations will be able to make their dreams turn into reality. In this recruitment process, BARC is coming up with 200 expected total vacancies on which all the interested candidates can make the application process. All those who want to make their application process for this recruitment process are guided to stick to this article till the end as in this we are going to share all the information of this recruitment process.
|BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE
|Name of Post
|Stipendiary Trainee (ST)
|No. of Vacancy
|200+ Expected Posts
|Written Test and Personal Interview
|Application Submission Start Date
|the Last Date to Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria for BARC Stipendiary Trainees Engineer
To get into the recruitment process candidates also need to fit in the eligibility criteria first otherwise they won’t be able to move ahead in this recruitment process. These eligibility criteria are divided based on educational qualifications and age criteria which are-
- The first candidate needs to be a citizen of India.
- Candidate needs to have a diploma degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Electronics, or Electronics communications of engineering from any recognized board or university registered under the government of India and recognized by BARC.
- The minimum age of the applicant can be 18 years for this recruitment process.
- The maximum age of the applicant can be 24 years for this recruitment process.
- Age relaxations will be provided to the candidates based on special cases by the board such as for SC and ST category people it can be a relation of 5 years and for OBC it will be 3 years of relation.
- Gen/OBC Candidates Pay Rs. 150/-
- All Other Candidates Pay Rs. 0/-