BOI Acquisition Officer Recruitment 2023
On February 22, 2023, the Bank of India published the announcement of BOI Acquisition Officer Recruitment 2023. There is a notification for 500 openings. BOI has posted vacancies for the post of Acquisition Officer. Between February 22, 2023, and March 14, 2023, interested and eligible applicants may apply online after carefully reviewing the requirements. Please read the BOI job eligibility and application procedures carefully before submitting your application. We have also given instructions on how to submit the online application. Before applying online go through the given guidelines. In this article, you will be provided all the related information like how to apply, eligibility for application, required documents, fee to fill the application form, etc.
Bank of India (BOI) has released the announcement of Recruitment Post Recruitment 2023 of Acquisition Officers. Before applying read the advertisement for employment eligibility, age restriction, selection process, syllabus, and other details. In this article, you will be given all the information related to this recruitment, so read the article carefully.
Highlights of Bank of India Vacancy 2023
|Name of Recruitment||Bank Bank of India Recruitment 2023|
|Organization Name||Bank of India|
|Post Name||PO Posts|
|Number of Positions||500|
Registration will be done online from February 22, 2023. Only online applications will be considered. The last date for submission of the online application is March 14, 2023. This is a concise table containing enrollment dates.
|Application Start Date||22 February 2023|
|Application End Date||14 March 2023|
|Exam Date||Not yet announced|
|Admit Card Release Date||Not yet announced|
500 vacancies are being advertised by BOI for Acquisition Officers. The table below lists the roles that are open to the candidates. The posts per category are listed below.
|Recruitment for Various Categories||Total Positions|
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India Recruitment 2023
The applicant’s credentials, experience, and general suitability for the open jobs will be taken into account while determining the remuneration package.
- For metro cities – Rs 5 lakh per year
- For non-metro cities – Rs 4 lakh per year
Documents required for application
- Mark sheet
- identity card
- Aadhar Card / PAN Card etc.
Candidates must satisfy the required age limit. Candidates will not be considered for the above posts unless they satisfy the requisite age requirement. Check the below table for age details. To fill out the application form, the age of applicant must be between 21 years to 28 years.
- To fill out the application form, the applicant must have a degree in any course.
- The applicant must have at least 1 year of experience.
The applicant must pass the following stages for his selection-
- online test
Applicants have to make the payment online only. Only Debit Cards (RuPay, Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, and Mobile Wallets can be used to make the payment.
- Applicants who fall in the category of SC / ST and PWD will have to pay Rs 100 for the payment of the application.
- The person belonging to the General / OBC / EWS category will have to pay Rs.600.
How to Apply Online for Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
The person who wants to apply for BOI Acquisition Officer Recruitment. So they have to follow the following steps-
- To fill out the online form, you can fill the form by visiting any website or you can fill the form by visiting the official site of BOI- www.bankofindia.co.in
- As soon as you click on this link, you will reach its main page. There you will get a career option, click on it.
- By clicking on the career option, click on Current Opportunities, and click on Apply Now.
- Register with the help of your mobile number and email id.
- After registering you need to register with the help of your registration number and password.
- An application form will open on your screen, read this form carefully.
- After filling out the form you have to submit the fee.
- Now upload all your necessary documents.
- After uploading all the documents, click on the submit option.
- Take a printout of your form for future reference.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|