Andhra Pradesh CM Kisan Yojana Scheme 2023
India is commonly known as the land of agriculture in whole the world and to make that sure in the future too now Andra Pradesh has launched AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme under which farmers who belong to the Andra Pradesh region can get register themselves and can invest support from the state. This AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme was launched by CM Jagan Mohan Reddy which he called the provisions scheme of the last government which was the Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme. This Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme uses to run in the state during the time of the TDP government which the CM Jagan Mohan Reddy changed to the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme 2023
Under this scheme, all the farmers of the state can register themselves to get the benefit provided by the State government. Under this AP YSR, the Rythu Bharosa Scheme government will be providing 12,500 rupees to every farmer every year. To get these services the farmers of the state can apply online by following some simple steps. To apply for this form online candidates can visit the official website www.ysrryhtubharosa.ap.gov.in or they can download the YSR Rythu Bharosa application form to do this process offline. In this scheme, farmers will get the benefit and support in the pricing of their crops.
CM Jagan Mohan Reddy YSR Rythu Bharosa Kisan Scheme 2023
In this lockdown, situation CM has also ensured to provide these farmers relief amount too so that they can handle themselves in this pandemic situation. This AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme was first launched on 9th July 2023 after which the government also released the fund of 7.50 lakh for the widow of those farmers who ended their life in 2015 due to unpaid loans which have been delivered now. This AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme was launched to mark the 70th birth anniversary of YS Rajasekhar Reddy, which was celebrated by the rank and file of the YSR Congress.
How To Apply Online to fill AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Application Form 2023
To fill out the application form to gett registered under the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme of the Andra Pradesh government candidates need to follow some simple steps which are –
- The first candidate needs to visit the official website to apply for this scheme which is made by the Andra Pradesh government is https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/index.html
- After clicking on this website they will get a Login button on which they need to click.
- After which they need to fill in their details in the open form such as username and password to make YSR Rythu Bharosa login to apply online.
- Otherwise, candidates can choose to select a direct link for making an application online which is http://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/index.html
Guidelines for AP Kisan Scheme/Yojana 2023
Before applying to this scheme of the Andhra Pradesh government candidates should and must know some guidelines which are –
- This YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is launched recently in Andra Pradesh by CM after canceling the last scheme of the TDP government which was the Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme.
- Through this YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme of the Andra Pradesh government, the state government will provide the fund of 12,500 rs every year to every farmer as support of investment.
- The eligibility criteria and the total number of beneficiaries are yet to be declared by the Andra Pradesh government for AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
- This AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme has got implemented in Andra Pradesh on 15 October 2019.
|AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|