YSR Sunna Vaddi Yojana 2024
Recently, the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2024 has been started by the Andhra Pradesh government for the poor women of the state. Under this scheme, a loan waiver will be provided to the elderly in all SHGs. If you are also an eligible and eligible applicant, then this article is going to be very important for you. Under today’s article, we will give you information related to YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2024 such as- the purpose of the scheme, beneficiary, eligibility criteria, required documents, the process to apply, the process to see the beneficiary list, etc. We request you to read the article till the end.
YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2024
YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme has been released by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Through which financial assistance will be provided to all interested women. The purpose of starting the scheme by the state government is to provide financial assistance to the elderly women of the state so that they can easily fulfill their daily needs. This step taken by the state government in the form of YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2024 for all eligible women will make women self-reliant and capable. All women must fulfill the mentioned eligibility. Only after that, your application form will be accepted.
Highlights of YSR Sunna Vaddi Yojana 2024
|YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
|CM of Andhra Pradesh state
|Elderly women in SHG
|Providing loan waiver
The objective of the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
The main objective of starting the scheme by the state government is to provide financial assistance to all needy women. Under this, the development of women will be possible. Through the YSR SunnaVaddi Scheme, women can easily take loans and fulfill their needs.
Benefits Of YSR Sunna Vaddi Yojana 2024
The Andhra Pradesh government will provide empowerment to the women of Andhra Pradesh. Through this YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme can easily take a loan and she can use this loan for any of her small business. The implementation of this scheme will ensure that an elderly woman working in SHG will be exempted from all credit loans to be taken from any private or public sector bank in the state of Andhra Pradesh. With the help of the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme, all eligible women will become self-reliant and capable.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
All of you must know the eligibility criteria before applying for this scheme. Which is as follows:-
- To take advantage of YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- All the interested applicants must belong to the below-poverty line category. Along with this, the applicant of the state should have a credit amount of less than Rs 500000.
- A loan that comes under the non-performing asset of NPA. He is not eligible for the scheme.
- All the interested applicants must belong to the Self Help Group of Andhra Pradesh State.
- PAN card
- Loan papers
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Property papers
- Bank account detail
- Passport size photograph
- Self-help group certificate
- Below the poverty line certificate
How to apply for YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2024?
All interested applicants will also have to go through the YSR Sunna Vaddi Yojana application process through YSR Navasakam Yojana. Under the YSR Navasakam scheme, door to door survey was conducted to identify the beneficiaries of various schemes launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state. For which a shortlist has been prepared by the concerned officers of all the schemes. The beneficiaries of the YSR Sunna Vaddi scheme will also be decided through this list.
|Apply Online Link
Search YSR Sunna Vaddi Beneficiary List
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme. After which the homepage will open on your screen.
- On this homepage, you will see the option of Sunna Vaddi Report. On which you have to click.
- After clicking, the list will open on a new page on your screen. From this list, you will select your district.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you in which the name of the ULB will appear. On which you have to click.
- Now the beneficiary list will be displayed on your screen. In this way, you can easily check the beneficiary list of the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme.
Procedure To Know Your Status
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of YSR Sunna Vaddi Yojana. After which the homepage will open on your screen.
- On this homepage, you will see the option of Know Status. On which you have to click.
- After clicking, a new page will open on your screen. On this page, you have to select crop year and crop season.
- After which you have to enter the Aadhaar number of the farmer on one page and click on the submit option.
- Now the application status will be displayed on your screen.
- In this way, you can easily check the application status of the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme.