Andhra Pradesh YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2022
A new scheme has been started by the Andhra Pradesh government for the women of the state named the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme for the year 2022. The scheme has been started for the women of the poor community of the state. Friends, through today’s article, we will know what is the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme. The purpose of starting this scheme, benefits, and features, along with the required documents, the process of applying, and the process of checking YSR Kapu Nestham Payment Status. We request you to read this article of ours till the end and get the scheme’s benefits easily.
YSR Kapu Nestham Yojana 2022
This scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State. Under this, the state government will provide an amount of up to 5,000 thousand per annum to the women of the Kapu community group between the age of 45 to 60 years for financial service. A budget of Rs 1 crore has been prepared by the state government through the administration to reach eligible women under the YSR Kapu Nestham scheme. This year, the government set the target of giving Rs 1,101. The Bureau has also given support for allotting Rs. It has also been announced by the state government that that amount is being selected for the citizens of the state under the YSR scheme at 900 crores every year for their service to the eligible women and will continue to provide similar benefits.
Highlights of YSR Kapu Nestham scheme 2022 Details
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Kapu Nestham scheme 2022|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State|
|Benefits||Providing Money Incentive|
|Launched for||Kapu Community Women|
|Mode of Application||Online|
3.2 lakh women will be provided benefits under YSR Kapu Nesta
As all the citizens of the state know, the YSR Kapu Nestham scheme has been started by the Chief Minister to provide financial assistance of ₹ 15000 per year for 5 years to the women of Kapu, Balija, Ontario, and the Telugu community. Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 490.86 crore was disbursed on 22nd July. Under which 3,27244 women from Kapu, Balicha, Ontario, and Telugu communities benefitted.
- The Chief Minister of the state also shared that Rs 12,126 crore has been spent on Kapu communities under various welfare schemes for the last two years. So far, a total of Rs 909 crore has been spent on the YSR scheme.
- Beneficiaries women, this amount will be transferred to their bank account. Along with this, it has also been announced by the Chief Minister that through this scheme, women’s bank balances will not be used to pay off.
Apply YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2022
The benefit of this scheme will be given to more and more eligible women by the Andhra Pradesh government. In the first application stage, many women were left out of applying. This time has been given by the state government to all those women to apply again to give a second chance. Recently, Rs 143 crore has been deposited in the bank accounts of those 95,245 women. YSR through the scheme, the government is providing financial assistance of ₹ 15000 for 5 years to the women of Kapu, Balija Ontario, and Telaga communities through which the government has provided benefits to 3,30,605 women. More and more women will be provided benefits in the future as well.
Benefits and Features of the YSR Kapu Nesta Scheme
- The main objective of starting this scheme is for the government is providing incentive money to women aged between 45 to 60 years for their business. Eligible women must have a bank account to take advantage of the scheme launched by the state government.
- Under which financial assistance of Rs 75,000 will be provided to women till 2024 years.
- Under YSR scheme Rs. 15,000 per annum has also been permitted for longer periods.
- Through this scheme, eligible women will become self-reliant and capable.
- All those women of the state who were left out of applying under this scheme. All those women have been given a second chance.
Eligibility criteria for YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
- Under this scheme, only women belonging to the state Kapu group are eligible to apply.
- Applicants’ age should be between 45 to 60 years. The applicant must also have some source of predetermined salary with the family along with BPL.
- If the candidate is related to a government representative or a retired army officer. So he is not eligible to take advantage of the scheme.
- The applicant’s family should not have four wheeler vehicle. If he has a taxi, auto, or tractor, then he can take advantage of the scheme.
- No relative of the candidate should pay income tax. A full family salary should not be that much.
- As much as Rs. 12,000/-
- 10,000 per month in rural areas
- The entire holding of the families of the candidate must be within 3 classes of land or 10 classes of dry land or 10 classes of both wet and dry land.
- The candidate of urban areas should not have any property claim. If the developed area is less than 750 square feet, the applicant will be considered eligible for YSR Kapu Nesta Scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Ration magazine
- Birth certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Kapu Nesta Application for
- Passport size photograph
- Education qualification certificate
The process to apply under YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2022
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of YSR Kapu Nestham. Whose link we have given below.
- Website link http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
- After entering the website, now the home page will open on your screen.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the option of Download Tape. On which you have to click.
- After this, a new page will open on your screen. On this page, you have to click on the download link.
- Now the application form will be displayed on your screen. You have to fill in all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- After which you have to download the application form. After that, you have to submit the application form.
- In this way, the process of an application under your YSR Kapu Nestham scheme will be completed.
Procedure to Check Beneficiary List under YSR Kapu Nesta Scheme
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of YSR Kapu Nestham. After which the menu bar page will open on your screen.
- Under which you will see the option of “Know Your Secretariat”. On which you have to click.
- After clicking on the option, now the list of the district will open in front of you. Through which you can select your district.
- In front of the name of the district you have to click on the link also shown in the column “Urban or Rural”.
- After that now you have to search for the name of your model. You have to click on the column given in the opposite direction.
- After which the secretariat code will be displayed on your screen.
- Now You Can Check YSR Kapu Nesta’s Payment Status.
How to Check YSR Kapu Nesta Payment Status
How the eligible citizens of the state can get information regarding the payment status? So for that SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number of the beneficiaries by the government. Through this applicants can check their account balance and know whether any amount has been transferred to their account or not.