YEIDA Plot Yojana 2023
Apartments are being built under New Delhi and Noida through this YEIDA Plot Scheme (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority Plot Plan). But on September 7, 2023, some rules have been implemented under this, now whatever new apartments will be built, they will be built under these rules, if any interested person goes to his plot under this, then he will have to fulfill his eligibility criteria according to the new rules. If you want to get all the information related to YEIDA Plot Scheme 2023 (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority Plot Plan) and want to know which new rules have come into force, then we request you to read this article completely and related. Take advantage of this scheme by getting all the information
Yamuna Expressway Authority Plots Scheme 2023
The full name of YEIDA is Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority. As you know that through this scheme, the land is being prepared for industrial and institutional use under this scheme and a residential property project is being started under this scheme, and under this scheme, 16 areas of Greater Noida are being prepared.
Plots will be built and sold in sectors 17A, 18, 20, and 22D, with this all these plots will be built under 60 to 90 to 120 to 162 to 200 to 300 to 500 to 1000 to 2000 square meters, according to the new rules of this scheme. Some plots are the same as before and some plots are new, interested persons can apply online for this scheme between 7th September to 7th October and the new allotment of this scheme will be done through a draw on 15th November.
Highlights of the YEIDA Plot Scheme 2023 Details
|Scheme Name||YEIDA Plot Scheme 2023|
|Started by||Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of UP|
|Total Plots||477 Posts|
Benefits of YEIDA Plot Yojana 2023
All those interested who want to take their plots under these plots can deposit their amount on the following basis and get the plot in their name, there are three ways to deposit money for the plot which are as follows-
- The interested person can pay all the money in one go and get the plot in his name.
- Along with this, those who will pay a part of the total cost now and the rest will work on the basis of installments later, will be considered.
- One way is that the interested persons will pay 30% in a lump sum and the remaining 70% in the lowest installments.
YEIDA Plot Scheme Registration Date 2023
|Application Starting Date||Update soon|
|Application Closing Date||Update soon|
|Draw Result on||Update soon|
Following Entities Can also Apply for this YEIDA Plot Scheme
- Registered society can apply.
- Must be a registered partnership firm.
- Registered trust can apply
- Proprietorship firms can apply.
- Private limited companies can apply.
- The limited liability partnership form can be applied.
- Public limited companies can apply.
- Public sector undertakings can apply
- Semi-government OR Government undertaking
- The interested applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant’s age should be more than 18 years for the interested YEIDA Residential Plot Scheme.
- There should be no other plot or apartment at any point in time.
- Applicant must be contracted worthy, have a clear head, and must not be prohibited from doing business by any applicable laws in order to be considered.
- Only his wife or his wife and any dependent children are eligible to submit the application for a plot or apartment.
YEIDA Plot Scheme Documents
For all those interested applicants who want to allot their plots under this YEIDA Plot Scheme 2023, it is mandatory to have the following documents, along with this you should have all the government-related documents, all the documents will be verified through the department itself. For this, it is mandatory for you to have all government-related documents, along with these important documents as follows-
- Aadhar card, Mobile Number.
- The Memorandum of Association of the Society
- Registration Certificate
- Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association
- The Companies Registrar issued an Incorporation Certificate.
- Limited Liability Partnership Firm (LLP) LLP Agreement
- The Ministry of Corporate Affairs issued an Incorporation Certificate
For Partnership Firm
- Partnership deed
- The Firm Registrar issued forms A and B.
- Deed of Registered Trust
How to Apply to fill YEIDA Plot Scheme Online Form 2023
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option “Register Here”.
- There you have to click on the option “Entrepreneur Registration.”
- After that, you will have to give all the company-related information.
- After giving all the information, you have to click on the register option.
- After that, you have to log in by giving all the login-related information from there.
- Now the dashboard of the scheme will open in front of you.
- There you will be given a form, there you will have to give all the related information.
- After giving all the information, you have to click on the option of the Save & Next option.
- In this way, your registration will be completed.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|