UPPSC APS Vacancy 2023
UPPSC APS Recruitment 2023: The UPPSC APS 2023 Recruitment Notification for 328 Secretary Positions is now available. On September 19, 2023, the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) released the detailed UPPSC APS Notification PDF for the Additional Private Secretary (APS) vacancies on its official website at www.uppsc.up.nic.in. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the state agency filling entry-level vacancies in the state’s numerous Group A and Group B civil services. An Additional Private Secretary’s (APS) key responsibilities include drafting and reporting, coordination, research and analysis, liaison work, administrative support, and document management. You may find comprehensive information about the UPPSC APS Recruitment 2023 on this page.
UPPSC APS Recruitment 2023
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued a comprehensive announcement for 328 Additional Private Secretary (APS) positions on its official website, www.uppsc.up.nic.in. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued an online application form to interested and qualified individuals who seek to apply for the job of Additional Private Secretary (APS) Examination in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The online application for the recruitment of Additional Private Secretary (UPPSC APS) began on September 19, 2023, and the deadline to apply online for UPPSC APS is October 19, 2023.
Highlights of UPPSC APS Vacancy 2023
|Article Name||UPPSC APS Recruitment 2023|
|Online Registration||19th September 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Last Date to Apply||19th October 2023|
Aspiring individuals can begin applying for these jobs on September 19, 2023, according to the UPPSC APS Notification 2023. The application period will run through October 19, 2023. Important dates for UPPSC APS Recruitment are listed below.
|UPPSC APS Notification 2023||15th September 2023|
|UPPSC APS Admit Card 2023||To be Notified|
|UPPSC APS Exam Date 2023||To be Notified|
|UPPSC APS Detailed Notification||19th September 2023|
|UPPSC APS Apply Online 2023 Starts||19th September 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19th October 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fees||19th October 2023|
Age Limit for UPPSC APS (01/07/2023)
Candidates applying for the UPPSC APS recruitment should be between the ages of 21 and 40. Candidates from reserved groups will be granted special age relaxation provisions in accordance with the existing norms. On July 1, 2023, they must have been born between the 2nd of July, 1983 and the 1st of July, 2002. The maximum age limit for PH candidates is 55 years, which means they must have been born after July 2, 1968.
- Age Requirement: 21 Years
- Age Limit: 40 years
The following selection stages will be used to choose UPPSC APS Recruitment 2023 applicants. To be appointed as Additional Private Secretary, candidates must pass all stages. Hindi Shorthand & Typewriting Computer Practical Exam UPPSC APS Written Exam
Education Qualification (as of July 1, 2023)
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Candidates must be able to type at least 80 words per minute in Hindi Shorthand and 25 words per minute in Hindi typewriting.
- Candidates must have computer knowledge in accordance with the course prescribed for the certificate course in computing (CCC) conducted by DOEACC Society and the course is conducted by the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh, or a course recognized by the government as equivalent.
How to Apply for UPPSC APS Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website of the UPPSC.
- Register as a new user or use your current credentials to log in.
- Fill out the application form completely and accurately.
- Upload scanned copies of your signature and photos.
- You can pay the application cost online.
- Examine and double-check all of the information on the form.
- Submit the form and print the confirmation page.
- Save important documents for future reference.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|