UP CM DBT Scheme Registration Form 2022
The Chief Minister of the state was very worried about the condition of the government school of UP that the condition of the children studying in the government schools of Uttar Pradesh was bad, the absence of teachers, going to school barefoot, there was no education at all in the schools. In view of all these problems, the Chief Minister has started the UP CM DBT Scheme 2022. Through this, the participating students of the state will be able to use proper uniforms and stationery by getting financial assistance from their parents or parents. So let’s know how the interested students of the state can get benefit from the DBT Scheme.
UP CM DBT Scheme 2022
The Uttar Pradesh government says that before our government came, that is, in the year 2017, the condition of schools was very bad. The biggest contributor to the poor condition of schools is mismanagement, but now the government is continuously developing education through new schemes for education.
- Recently DBT Scheme has been started by Yogi Government on 1st August 2022.
- The amount provided through this scheme will be sent directly to the parent’s account or to the parent’s account of the students participating under the scheme. So that parents can easily get the shoe setter bag, stationery items as well as school uniforms for their kids.
- Under the UP Direct Benefit Transfer program, Rs 1200 will be provided to the students of Uttar Pradesh.
- In the first place, the Yogi government has given priority to 1.91 crore government schools.
- Fewer facilities are available in government schools than in private schools, but now under the DBT scheme, the government will provide more facilities in government schools.
Highlights of UP CM DBT Scheme 2022 Online Form
|Name of the Scheme||Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)|
|Launched By||Yogi Adityanath|
|Launched Date||August 1, 2022|
|Beneficiaries||Students from primary schools|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Direct Bank Transfer Scheme Launch Event
Yogi Adityanath Ji gives a speech on Independence Day on the topic of the inauguration of this program.
- Schools have been encouraged by the state government to keep them clean like temples and have full respect. In educational institutions, you should maintain cleanliness and purity like a temple, because school is also like a temple. Everyone has a spiritual connection to his school. For this reason, it is the duty of every person to respect the honor of the schools.
- Due to students not wearing uniforms, teachers and administration should contact their parents on this subject. Students should be sent in full uniform wearing shoes and sweaters in winter.
- Along with this, the upper-class students should contribute their old books to the book back. Junior-level students should not be affected due to delays in books in schools and education should continue continuously.
- Citizens of every gram panchayat of the state send their students to school regularly, if the student takes leave without informing or for more days, then his parents should talk about this.
- The state’s 1,300 lakh schools are eligible for funding. This cash (Rs 1200) can be used to buy two uniform sets (Rs 300 each), a sweater (Rs 200), one pair of shoes and two pairs of socks (Rs 125), a school bag (Rs 175), and stationery (Rs 100). Will be buying.
Main Objective of UP DBT Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to make available more facilities in government schools like private schools in the state. Through this scheme, students in the state will be able to get clean uniforms, shoes, and socks to come to school. Under the Direct Bank Transfer Scheme, along with providing good facilities to the students in schools, efforts have been made to make the employees better teachers as well. Under this, the importance of education will be generated in the whole country. This scheme will be very beneficial for all those students. Those whose parents due to their financial condition are not able to provide proper uniforms and accessories to their children.
Benefits OF Direct Bank Transfer Scheme
Priority has been given to government schools under the DBT scheme.
- Under this scheme, students will be able to get uniform bags, socks, and stationery and use them. Due to the complete uniform and complete uniform of the students, enthusiasm arises among the students to go to school. Under this students will be able to improve their quality of life and generate confidence to go to school.
- There are 1.30 institutions in the state in which 1.91 crore students are eligible to take advantage of the program. Let us tell you that this amount is two sets of uniforms to be purchased with the amount received from this program, each set is ₹ 300.
- A sweater costing ₹200, 1 pair of shoes and 2 pairs of socks costing ₹125, a school bag costing ₹175 and stationery items costing ₹100.
- After getting the award to the students of the state, interest will arise in their minds to go to school and get an education.
— CM Office, GoUP (@CMOfficeUP) August 2, 2022
- Only the residents of Uttar Pradesh are eligible under this program.
- Those applying under the DBT scheme should be students of government schools.
- Applicants must have a bank account to fund the program.
- Student’s birth certificate.
- Student’s certificate of studying in government schools.
- Student’s guardian or parent’s bank account passbook.
Procedure to apply under Direct Bank Transfer Scheme
No official website has been launched by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath Ji regarding the process of an application under the DBT Scheme. Nor has any other information related to the application been shared. We request that you stay connected with this article of ours so that if any information related to this program is shared by the state government, then you can take advantage of it soon.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|