TANGEDCO Recruitment 2024 Last Date, Application Form
Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited invites TANGEDCO Recruitment 2024. Apply Online for TNEB Recruitment 2024, here
TNEB Recruitment: TNEB has finally released the notification for its recruitment process. In this recruitment process, all those youngsters of the state who were waiting to get into the government services can make their application process for the same. All those candidates who are from the state of Tamil Nadu and also fit the eligibility criteria can make the TNEB Recruitment 2024 application process. This recruitment process is a golden opportunity for all those who always wanted to work in the government sector and now after the realization of the TNEB notification, they have a chance to make a mark.
According to the TANGEDCO Notification 2024, the organization invited online application forms for Assistant Engineer, Gangman (Trainee), and other positions. Applicants apply online for TNEB Recruitment 2024 before the last date of application submission. the date is available on the TANGEDCO Advertisement. Candidates read this article to know complete details about the TNEB AE, Gangman Trainee Recruitment 2024.
Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited Recruitment 2024
TNEB is commonly known as Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited. This has finally come up with the notification for its recruitment process on which all the eligible candidates of the state can make their application process. With the help of this recruitment process, candidates of the state will get a chance to work in the government sector within the state under the Tamil Nadu state government.
Now all those who are invested in making the application process in TNEB Recruitment 2024 process are guided to read this article by the end because this article will mention all the information of this recruitment process such as age, educational qualification, and all the other things. With all the details of this article, the candidate will be able to have a better understanding of this recruitment process.
www.tangedco.gov.in AE/JE/Engineer & Other Recruitment Notification 2024
So all the interested ones are guided to stick to this article till the end. In this recruitment process, Tamil Nadu state is coming up with a lot of vacancies on so many different posts such as Gangman (Trainee), ASSESSOR, AE Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Engineer (Mechanical), Assistant Engineer (Civil), and Junior Assistant and Accounts. For these posts, direct recruitment will be made by the government so Stick knows all about this recruitment process. But before that, all the candidates are guided to see the main highlights of this recruitment process before making the application process which is-
Highlights of TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2024 Apply Online
|Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited
|Assistant Engineer, Gangman (Trainee), and other positions
|Number of posts available
|Process of selection
|The written examination followed by an Interview
|Mode of the application process
|Last Date to submit the Application form
Eligibility Criteria for TANGEDCO TNEB Vacancy 2024 Qualifications, Age, etc
To get into the TNEB Recruitment 2024 process candidate also needs to fit the eligibility criteria which are spent on age and educational qualification and are different for every position which are-
Educational Qualification –
- For the post of Gangman – candidates should read and write the Tamil language till the 5th standard from any school or board in India.
- For the post of ASSESSOR – The candidate should and must have a degree in arts or commerce in the Tamil language from any registered university or college of the Government of India.
- For the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in EEE, ECE, EIE, CSE, IT engineering, or A pass degree from AMIE under Mechanical Engineering or any equivalent degree from any university under the government of India.
- For the post of Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in A or B pass section of civil engineering or a degree from AMIE under civil engineering or any equivalent degree from any university under the government of India.
- For the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) – The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Production, Industrial, or Manufacturing Engineering A degree from AMIE in Mechanical engineering, or any equivalent degree from any university under the government of India.
- For the post of Junior Assistant /Accounts – The candidate should have B.Com knowledge in the Tamil language from any board or university registered under the government of India.
- Min: 18th Year Old
- Max: 35th Year Old
Application Form Fee Structure
|OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/ DC
|SC, SCA, ST
|Examination Fees Destitute widows and Differently abled persons
Salary Slip/Pay Scale/Pay Band/Perk
|Consolidated pay of Rs. 15,000 per month
|LEVEL-3 of Workmen pay matrix (i.e.) Rs.19500-62000
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
|Level 1 of Officer Pay Matrix (i.e., Rs.39800 – 126500)
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)
|Junior Assistant /Accounts
|LEVEL-3 of Workmen pay matrix (i.e.) Rs.19500-62000
Mandatory Documents at the time of registration
In this recruitment process candidates also need to have some mandatory documents which are –
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Age certificate
- Educational certificate
- Caste certificate – if applicable
- Experience certificate – applicable
TNEB TANGEDCO Exam Dates 2024 Last Dates
|Application Form Date
|Admit Card Date
|Sarkari Result/ Admit Card
How To Apply Online to Fill TNEB TANGEDCO Vacancy Application Form 2024
In this recruitment process, the candidate can make the application process online from the state board recruitment service sport but in case of any query, they can also follow some simple steps online which are-
- The first candidate needs to visit the official website of this recruitment process.
- After reaching the official website candidate need to click on the recruitment notification and need to read it carefully to fit in the eligibility criteria.
- After this applicant needs to click on the apply now button and fill in all the necessary information asked in the form.
- Now candidates need to upload the scanned copy of the documents asked in the form with photographs, signatures, and all the other documents.
- Now after clicking on the submit button they need to pay the application fee online by using a credit card, Debit card, or Net Banking option.
- Now they can also take the printout of the application for future reference.
For any queries kindly contact through Landline No.044-28522256, Mobile No.9445857200, or e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org on all working days between 10.30 a.m. and 05.00 p.m.
|Modi Yojana List
|Sarkari Naukri List
|Scholarship List in India
|High Court Recruitment
|Post Office Recruitment