TN Police Constable Recruitment 2023
Tamil Nadu Police Constable 2023 Application, Eligibility, Apply Online @tnpolice.gov.in. Tamil Nadu police department has released the notification for the TN Police Constable Recruitment process in the department for Constable and SI positions. Interested candidates can apply for this position online through the web portal of the Tamil Nadu department. This Tamil Nadu police department comes under the Tamil Nadu state government and the home ministry. This department is led by the DGO of the Tamil Nadu state. This department has its headquarters in Chennai with this it is also known for having 5th the most significant police force in India.
Tamilnadu Police Constable Bharti 2023
Applicants this is a good opportunity for those applicants who want to make their career in the police department. Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2023 official notification released now for Common Recruitment of Gr.II Police Constables, Gr.II Jail Warders & Firemen posts. The apply online link will be activated very soon for Tamilnadu Police Constable, Fireman, and Jail Warder Bharti 2023. before the online registration, job seekers must download the Tamilnadu Police Notification 2023 and check all their eligibility criteria such as educational qualifications, age criteria, selection process, salary details, exam pattern, location, etc. for more detail, read this article carefully visit the official website of Tamilnadu TNUSRB Police Recruitment 2023.
TN Police Constable SI Upcoming New Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Organization||Tamilnadu Police Recruitment|
|Name of the Post||Constable/Hawaldar/Sipahi/Fireman/Grade 2 Constables/Grade 2 Jail Warders|
|Name of the Exam||TNUSRB Constable/Fireman Exam 2023|
|No of the Post||9006 Vacancies|
|Job Location||Tamilnadu State|
|Apply Online Date||Update Soon|
|Last Date of application submission||Notified Soon|
|Qualifications||10th pass or equivalent|
|Age Criteria||18th to 26th years|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test PMT, Endurance Test, and Physical Efficiency Test PET|
Post-wise TNUSRB Constable/Fireman Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Post||Vacancies for General / Male||Vacancies for Women / Transgender||Total|
|Grade 2 Constables|
|Grade 2 Jail Warders|
Official Vacancy Details
Tamil Nadu Police Constable 2023
This department is responsible for maintaining law and order in the state which leads to happy and friendly behavior in society. The candidate who wanted to make their career in the government sector got a chance where they can apply under the most gasted organization which is the Tamil Nadu police department. Candidates can apply for these positions online through the web portal of the Tamil Nadu police department.
Eligibility Criteria for TN Police Bharti 2023
For the recruitment process, the TN Police Department also has some eligibility criteria which are-
- The candidate should be a citizen of India and a resident of Tamil Nadu state.
- The candidate should be 18 to 26 years old for this position as of 1st July of the Notification year.
- Candidates should be physically fit for this recruitment process.
- The candidate should be a Graduate from any known institute or university registered under the government of India.
- The candidate should be aware of the local language of the state in speaking, writing, and reading manner.
Age relaxation is applicable as per the table
|Category||Upper age limit|
|Backward Class, Backward Class (Muslim), Most Backward Class/ Denotified Community.||28 yrs|
|Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribe.||31 yrs|
|Destitute Widow||37 yrs|
|Veterans/Ex-personnel of Central Para-Military Forces (Discharged from service within 3 years preceding from the date of notification / Serving persons who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of application).||47 yrs|
- i) The following communal reservation will be followed as per existing rules and Government Orders:-
- ii) Community Certificate issued by Tamil Nadu Government only will be considered for communal reservation.
|Backward Class (Muslim)||3.5%|
|Most Backward Class / Denotified Communities||20%|
|Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar)||3%|
After clearing the eligibility criteria candidate can make their application process online on the official web portal of the department. For the recruitment process, the Tamil Nadu police department also have stages where they check the candidate which are-
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test
- PET Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
Written Examination Process for TN Police Constable Recruitment
Part I. Tamil Language Eligibility Test:
- i. The Tamil Language Eligibility Test is qualifying in nature.
- ii. It will be an objective type in nature.
- iii. It will consist of 80 questions for 80 marks and the duration of the examination will be 80 minutes (1 Hr. 20 mins.)
- iv. The candidate has to obtain a minimum of 40% marks on the Tamil Language Eligibility test, for him/her to be eligible for the next level of evaluation of the main examination OMR answer sheet.
- v. The marks obtained in Tamil Language Eligibility Test will not be considered for the preparation of the provisional selection list at any stage.
Part II. Main Written Examination:
i) Part-A: General Knowledge – 50 Marks (objective type questions).
Part-B: Psychology – 30 marks (objective type questions).
|ii) Duration 1 hrs 20 min|
|iii) The candidates should get a minimum of 28 marks to qualify for the written examination.|
PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT TEST for TNUSRB Police Exam
|OC, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC||Minimum 170cms|
|SC, SC (A), ST||Minimum 167cms|
|Chest Measurement (for Men only)|
|Expansion||Minimum 5 cms expansion and minimum 86 cms required while on expansion.|
(ii) Women and transgender :
|OC, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC||Minimum 159cms|
|SC, SC (A), ST||Minimum 157cms|
Note: Exempted from Physical Measurement Test for all Ex-serviceman candidates.
ENDURANCE TEST for TNUSRB Police Recruitment
|Men||1500 meters run in 7 minutes|
|Women/ Transgender||400 meters run in 2 minutes 30 seconds|
|Veterans / Ex-personnel of Central Para-Military Forces/ serving persons who are going to retire within one year.||1500 meters run in 8 minutes|
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST:
(I) Men candidates :
|Sl.No||Events||One Star (2 Marks)||Two Stars (5 Marks)|
|1||Rope Climbing||5.0 meters||6.0 meters|
|2||Long Jump (or) High Jump||Long Jump||3.80 meters||4.50 meters|
|High Jump||1.20 meters||1.40 meters|
|3||100 mts run (or) 400 mts run||100 mts run||15.00 seconds||13.50 seconds|
|400 mts run||80.00 seconds||70.00 seconds|
- Men candidates will compulsorily have to attend rope climbing. Three chances will be given to the candidates in rope climbing. A minimum one-star recipient shall be permitted for the next stage of selection.
- Three chances will be given for the event of a long jump / high jump. The highest score of these three changes will be considered for qualification.
- Only one chance will be given to the candidates for the event 100 meters/ 400 meters run.
(II) Women and Transgender candidates:
|Sl. No||Events||One Star (2Marks)||Two Stars (5 Marks)|
|1||Long jump||3.0 meters||3.75 meters|
|2||Shotput / Cricket ball throw||Shotput (4 kg)||4.25 meters||5.50 meters|
|Cricket ball throw||17 meters||24 meters|
|3||100 mts run / 200 mts run||100 mts run||17.50 seconds||15.50 seconds|
|200 mts run||38.00 seconds||33.00 seconds|
- Three chances will be given for the events of the long jump, Shot put / Cricket ball throw.
- Only one chance will be given to the candidates in 100 meters/200 meters run.
|Sl.No||Events||One Star (2 Marks)||Two Stars (5 Marks)|
|1||Shotput (7.26 kg)||5.0 meters||6.0 meters|
|2||Long Jump/ High Jump||Long Jump||3.25 meters||4.50 meters|
|High Jump||0.90 meters||1.40 meters|
|3||100 mts run/ 400 mts run||100 meters||17.00 seconds||13.50 seconds|
|400 meters||85.00 seconds||70.00 seconds|
- Three chances will be given for the events of Shot Put and Long jump or High jump.
- Only one chance will be given to the candidates in 100 meters/400 meters run.
TNUSRB Constable/Fireman/Jail Warden Exam Pattern 2023
|1||Written Examination||80 Marks|
|2||Physical Efficiency Test||15 Marks|
|3||Special Marks||5 Marks|
Online Application Fee Structure
- The Examination fee is Rs.130/-. The examination fee shall be paid through the SBI Bank e-challan or online. Any other modes of payment are not accepted.
TN Police Exam Date 2023
|Notification Out||Update Soon|
|Application Form Date||Notified Soon|
|Last date||Update Soo|
|Admit Card Date||Announced soon|
|Exam date||Announced soon|
|Sarkari Result/Admit Card||Notified Soon|
Physical Eligibility Test PET for TN Sub Inspector SI Vacancy 2023
|EDUCATION||AGE||HEIGHT (GEN)||HEIGHT (SC/ST)||CHEST|
|MEN||Any Degree||20-28||Minimum 170cms||Minimum 167cms||81(Expn.:5cms.)|
|WOMEN||Any Degree||20-28||Minimum 159cms||Minimum 157cms||–|
PET Detail for TN Police Constable Recruitment 2023
|EDUCATION||AGE||HEIGHT (GEN)||HEIGHT (SC/ST)||CHEST|
|MEN||10th Standard||18-24||Minimum 170cms||Minimum 167cms||81(Expn.:5cms.)|
|WOMEN||10th Standard||18-24||Minimum 159cms||Minimum 157cms|
Way To Apply Online to Fill TN Police Constable SI Form 2023
After clearing this recruitment process candidate will get placed in the Tamil Nadu state police department where he or she will get placed within the state. To make the application process online candidates need to follow some simple steps which are-
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu police department which is https://eservices.tnpolice.gov.in/.
- After reaching the home page of the website candidate need to search for the recruitment process link.
- After clicking on the link they will get the notification which they need to read carefully to check the eligibility criteria and after that only they can move forward.
- Now after checking the eligibility criteria, candidates need to click on the “Apply Online” button on the screen.
- After clicking here candidates will receive the form in front of them in which they need to fill in any necessary details such as name, number, address, and so on without making any mistakes on the form.
- Now the candidate needs to submit the scan copy of the documents asked for in the form.
- After submitting the documents candidates can pay the fee online by using net banking, debit card, or credit card.
- Now, making the payment candidate need to cross-check the details that they have filled in the form.
- After cross-checking candidates can click on the submit button to complete the process.
- After clicking on the submit button candidate can also take out the print of the Sarkari Naukri application form for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Note: Submission of Online Applications will commence from 07.07.2023 (Expected) @ 11.00 Hrs|
|Download Notification PDF||Click Here || Full Advertisement|
|Official Syllabus Download PDF||Click Here|
|Police Job List in India||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|
For Technical related queries
044 – 40016200
For Application Form Clarifications
044 – 28413658, 9499008445, 9176243899, 9789035725
For Payment related queries