Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Yojana 2023
Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme: On September 23, the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Aptitude Test Scheme 2023 for government school class 11 students will be held. The exam is part of the Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Scheme, which aims to assist students by providing them with a Rs 10,000 stipend every year. This financial aid will be provided to 1,000 students till they graduate. This page has provided you with information about the Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme 2023 online application, eligibility, document, application form, exam pattern, features, and advantages.
Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme 2023
The Tamil Nadu government has made the Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme open to class 11 students registered in public schools. According to this program, both boys and girls in the eleventh grade are eligible to take the aptitude exam, which will be held on September 23, 2023. If a student passes this aptitude exam, they would receive a stipend of Rs.10,000 and 1000 of those students will receive financial assistance till they graduate.
Stipends will be awarded to 500 male and 500 female students under the Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme. Students pursuing higher degrees will earn Rs 12,000 per year in addition to teaching from prominent institutes such as IIT Madras. 500 instructors from 250 schools have also received electrical experiment kits as part of the IIT for All program. There would be a need for approximately 10 lakh electronics scientists during the next five to six years.
Highlights of Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Yojana 2023 Details
|Scheme||Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme|
|Registration Starts||From 07 August 2023|
|Launched by||Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin|
|Registration Last Date||18 August 2023|
The objective of Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme 2023
The main purpose is to provide qualifying state students with financial assistance in the form of a Rs.10,000 stipend per year. To participate in the Aptitude Test Application Form, which is available on the Directorate of Government Examinations’ official website, interested students must fill out the form. The state government will provide financial aid to around 1000 qualified students in the state until they graduate. Applicants may register from August 7 to August 18.
Exam Pattern under TN CM Aptitude Test Yojana 2023
- Test is required of all students.
- The first paper will be distributed between 2:00 and 4:00 p.m., while the second paper will be distributed between 10:00 and 12:00 p.m.
- Students who meet the exam conditions will be chosen for the stipend.
- This test will be conducted in accordance with the curriculum, using textbooks from the government of Tamil Nadu for grades 9 and 10 in mathematics, science, and social studies.
- The exam will consist of two papers, each with 60 questions.
- Math questions will be included on the first paper.
- The second paper will incorporate social science and science questions.
Benefits of Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme 2023
- The Tamil Nadu government has implemented the Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme 2023 exam plan.
- The plan will involve giving children an aptitude test.
- All students who pass this aptitude exam will receive a stipend of Rs 10,000 per year.
- The directorate of government examination would be the primary body in charge of carrying out this scheme.
- This allowance will be available till class 11 graduation.
- Over a thousand students will benefit from financial assistance.
- There will be 1000 pupils, 500 of whom will be male and 500 of whom will be female.
- Students must pay a registration fee of Rs. 50 to enroll for this plan, which they must submit to the principal of the appropriate school.
- Aadhaar Card
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Details
How to Registration for Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme 2023?
- First, go to the Directorate of Government Examinations’ official website.
- The homepage will be displayed on your screen.
- Select the Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme Registration option.
- Your screen will display the registration form.
- Fill out the registration form with all of your information.
- To finish the registration procedure, click the submit button.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|