SSC Stenographer 2022 Exam Date, Notification Pdf, Vacancy, Apply Online, Eligibility, Application Form Complete detail are available here or at @ssc.nic.in. SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2022 Notification Pdf. The Organization of Staff Selection Commission Has Been Announced a New Notification regarding SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022, Registration Form, Exam Date, Last Date, Eligibility Group C, and Group D Various Post on its official website @ssc.nic.in.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Exam Date, Last Date
Candidates Apply Online for Filing the Online Application Form of SSC Steno Recruitment 2022 before the end date of Registration or from Session 2022. SSC has declared the Skill Exam Test Exam Date that is given 05, 07 May 2022. So, Interested and Eligible Candidates May Click on the Apply Online Official Link for SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2022 Pdf.
SSC Steno Grade C & D Vacancy 2022 Briefly Detail
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Conducting Board||Notified Soon|
|Name of the Posts||Stenographer|
|Total No. of Posts||2000+ Expected Vacancies|
|Exam Name||SSC Stenographer Notification 2022 Pdf|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Advertisement No||Notified Soon|
|Starting Date||Notified Soon|
|Last Date for Apply||Update Soon|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Stenographer Group C D Recruitment 2022
Candidates Should be Completed their 12th Class for Both (Group C and D Post) with Typing Speed English: 50 Minutes, Hindi 65 Minutes for Group D, and English: 40 Minutes, Hindi 55 Minutes for Group C Post.
Age Limit as on 2022
- Min: 18 Years
- Max: 27 Years For Grade D Post
- Max: 30 Years For Grade C Post
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Central Govt Jobs Rules.
- General / OBC Candidates Pay 100/-
- SC / ST Candidates Pay: 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female Aspirants Pay: 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or E Challan Offline Fee Mode Only.
SSC Stenographer Tier 1 Exam Pattern 2022 PDF in Hindi Download
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Allotted|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||A cumulative time of two hours (200 minutes for disabled/Physically handicapped Candidates)|
SSC Stenographer Exam Time Schedule 2022
|Post||Language of Skill Test||Time Duration||Time Duration for candidates
who are allowed the scribe
|Stenographer Grade D||English||50 Minutes||70 Minutes|
|Stenographer Grade C||Hindi||65 Minutes||90 Minutes|
|Stenographer Grade C||English||40 Minutes||55 Minutes|
|Stenographer Grade D||Hindi||55 Minutes||75 Minutes|
|Permissible Mistake out of total words|
|Category||Grade C||Grade D|
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2022 PDF in Hindi Download Subject wise
General Intelligence and Reasoning
SSC Stenographer Exam Date 2022 Last Date
- Notification Released: Notified Soon
- Application Begin: Update Soon
- Last Date for Apply Online: Update Soon
- Last Date for Pay Online Exam Fee: Publish Soon
- Exam Date City Details Available On: Coming Soon
- Admit Card Available On: 10 Days Before Examination.
- Answer Key Available On: Notified Soon
- Sarkari Result 2022: Notified Soon
Government of India,
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions,
Department of Personnel and Training
Staff Selection Commission,
Block No 12, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003
How to Apply Online to Fill SSC Stenographer Application Form 2022
- Candidates go to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission Organization which is given below the link.
- Now, You Need to Registration for SSC to Apply Online for any post of SSC.
- After Successfully Completing the Registration Process of SSC Steno Recruitment 2022, Candidates now click on the latest vacancies tab.
- Now Select Your Interested Vacancy.
- Now Click on the “New Registration/Online Form/Apply Link” Etc.
PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL WHILE FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION FORM.
- Fill in the All Required detail Such as candidate Name, DOB, Mobile No, Email Etc, and Upload Documents.
- Upload all mandatory documents in JPEG/JPG/PNG/PDF format as per the requirement.
- Pay the online Form fees as per your category.
- Click on the final submission button and take a printout for future use.