SSC CGL Exam Date Tier II 2023
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Date 2023: The SSC CGL examination is organized by the Staff Selection Commission through which many applicants get a chance to get a government job. A lot of candidates prepare for this examination, many of whom succeed in the examination and get government jobs. This year the first exam for serial vacancy was held between the 14th to 27th of July and the second exam is going to come soon. If you want to know about SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Date Tier II 2023 then read this article completely.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Date Tier II 2023
Staff Selection Commission is one of the largest government job-providing departments in the country, through which the CGL examination is organized every year, many candidates get a chance to apply and get a government job by giving excellent performance in the examination, due to which lakhs of rupees are paid. Candidates prepare for this exam every year. This year, applications for the SSC CGL Exam 2023 started on 3rd April 2023. Like every year, this year a lot of candidates applied for the examination.
After the completion of the application process, the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam was conducted from 14th July to 27th July and now students are waiting for the SSC CGL Tier 2 exam for which the official announcement has been made. Whatever students want to know about the SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Date Tier II 2023, let them know that the SSC CGL Tier 2 exam will be conducted from 25 to 27 October 2023.
Highlights of SSC CGL Exam Date Tier II 2023
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Total No. of Posts||Various Vacancies|
|Exam Name||SSC CGL Exam Date Tier II 2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||03/05/2023|
|Application Fees||Rs. 100/-|
If you are interested in any recruitment, you should know about the age limit related to it. So, if you are interested in the CGL examination being conducted by the Staff Selection Commission and want to know about the age limit related to it, then Let it be something like this:
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27-32 Years (According to the post)
To participate in any government exam, you should know about the education qualification related to it, so if you want to appear in the SSC CGL Exam conducted by the Staff Selection Commission, then you should know about the related education qualification. What you should know is as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
If you want to apply for the SSC CGL exam conducted by the Staff Selection Commission, then you should also know about the application related to it. If you do not know about SSC CGL Exam Fees, then tell that it is something like this:
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs 100
- SC / ST / PH: Rs.0
- For women: Rs 0
- The fee for making corrections in the form: is Rs 200
- Fee for second-time correction in the form: Rs 500
|Starting date of application||03/04/2023|
|Last date to apply||03/05/2023|
|Last date to pay application fees||05/05/2023|
|Exam Date||25-27 October 2023|
How to Apply Online to Fill SSC CGL Exam Date Tier II 2023
If you want to apply to the Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam 2023 to be conducted by the Staff Selection Commission, then you can apply online for the examination. If you want to apply for the SSC CGL Exam 2023, then the prescribed application process is as follows:
- Firstly visit the official career website of the Staff Selection Commission.
- After going to the website, there you will find the notification link related to the exam, click on it.
- After this, click on the application link given on the notification page that will appear in front of you.
- After this, the application form that will appear in front of you, fills in all the information about Mangire accurately.
- After this also upload all the scans of the mentioned documents.
- Finally, submit the form.
- In this way, you can very easily apply for the CGL exam conducted by the Staff Selection Commission, after which you have to wait for the admit card to come and after the admit card arrives, you can appear in the exam.
- If you give excellent performance in the exam, then you can get a government job.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|