SCERT Delhi Recruitment 2023
The Education Research and Training Council (SCERT) has invited online applications for the position of Assistant Professor. The notification of SCERT Recruitment 2023 was released on March 27, 2023, and online applications will be accepted beginning March 27, 2023. Will register online by April 14th, 2023. Eligible candidates will be able to register online via the SCERT’s official website. The notification for the Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT) Recruitment 2023 can be obtained by clicking on the link provided below. Read all SCERT Delhi Recruitment 2023 essential information in the notification carefully.
SCERT Delhi Vacancy 2023
The Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT) Recruitment 2023 will be applied only to eligible candidates, and online applications will be made through the SCERT website. The eligibility, age, and selection of the candidate applying online for the Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT) Recruitment 2023 will be determined by the SCERT website. This page contains information about the procedure, the application process, the salary, and the application fee. The SCERT Delhi Recruitment 2023 application must be completed before the entry deadline. To file their application, both male and female candidates should read the small to the large article provided on this page. Visa applicants for SCERT Delhi Recruitment 2023 will be provided with up-to-date information about this recruitment on this website.
Details of SCERT Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||State Council of Educational Research and Training, Delhi|
|Examination||Online Computer-Based Test (CBT)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Application Starting Date||27-march – 2023|
|Closing Date||14th April 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||Delhi Govt Jobs|
Important Dates of SCERT Delhi Recruitment 2023
In the table below, interested and eligible candidates can find all of the crucial dates for SCERT Delhi Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Professor
|Notification||22 March 2023|
|Notification PDF||22 March 2023|
|Apply Online Start Date||27 March 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||14 April 2023|
- Applicants for SCERT Asst Professor Recruitment 2023 must have an M.Ed with at least 55% marks from a recognized institution or an MA with at least 55% marks and a B.Ed.
- As per the SCERT Delhi Assistant Professor Notification 2023, candidates must have qualified for the NET Exam in the relevant field.
- Candidates with a Master’s Degree, a Ph.D., or an M.Phil are also qualified for SCERT Jobs 2023.
- Candidates must have a Master’s degree in the appropriate discipline in addition to a B.Ed/M.Ed. Please see the formal Job PDF notice below for more information.
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
SCERT Assistant Professor Syllabus
The written test contains objective multiple-choice questions. There are 150 problems totaling 150 points. Each correct question receives one point. On the other hand, there is a 0.25-point penalty for each incorrect response. The table below contains the full Delhi SCERT Assistant Professor Exam Syllabus, including the marking system.
Under Direct Recruitment, the State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) will hold a competitive recruitment test for Assistant Professor positions. The SCERT, an autonomous organization of the Education Department of the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi, will conduct an online computer-based test. (CBT).
Once the detailed notice for SCERT Delhi Recruitment is officially released, we will update this page with the application fee details for each category. Payment for application fees can be made online using credit cards, debit cards, or internet banking.
|Gen/ OBC / EWS||Rs .1600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/women||Rs. 1100/-|
Age Limit for SCERT Delhi Recruitment
The applicant must be at least 18 years old as of January 1, 2023. The listed positions have an upper age limit of 45 years. According to government rules and regulations, the upper age limit will be relaxed for the reserved groups.
How to Apply for SCERT Delhi Recruitment 2023
- Visit SCERT’s official website at scert.delhi.gov.in.
- On the homepage, look for the “Apply Online” option in the lower right corner.
- On your screen, a new page with a registration form will display.
- Fill in all of the essential information on the application form.
- Upload the documents as indicated in the registration form.
- If applicable, pay the non-refundable online application fee.
- Submit the completed application form online before the deadline.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|
2 thoughts on “SCERT Delhi Recruitment 2023 Assistant Professor 99 Posts”