Telangana Rythu Bandhu Yojana 2023
Rythu Bandhu Scheme is a scheme which has been launched for the development of the farmers of the Telangana state by its government. This scheme has been started after watching the outcome of the lockdown due to the pandemic situation of Coronavirus outbreak and that’s why farmers faced a lot of problems thus the government has come up with this scheme in which they will be providing the discharge of 7000 crore for the farmers with for the Kharif crop and another Rs 1,200 crore for the harvest advance waiver, an aggregate of Rs 8,200 crore. With the help of this scheme, the state government will also ensure to tore the yield credit waiver sums straightforwardly into the financial balances. The credit waiver which has been measured by the government is 1200 crore which will be saved into the records of 6.1 lakh beneficiaries.
CM of Telangana Rythu Bandhu Yojana, List, Registration Detail
The CM of Telangana state has also made the arrangements for this amount to get credited as the assistance of 5000 rs per Acer to near about 51 lakh of farmers of the state before the starting of the commencement of the agriculture season. From December 27, 2020, this amount will start getting credited into the bank account of the farmers for the Rabi season. The government has come up with the finance department which has credited the Rs 73000 crores which are required to be deposited into 58.33 lakh farmer’s account. The Chief Minister of the state has ensured that not even a single farmer of the state should be left to get the benefit of this scheme of the government. Under this scheme first of all small and marginal farmers will be covered and after that, within 10 days the large extent of agricultural holdings will be covered. All those who want the benefit of this scheme are guided to stick to this article till the end as in this we are going to discuss all the recruitment process from its eligibility to distribution.
Some Important Points
But before that, there are few important details of this scheme which needs to be known by everyone who is-
- Name – Rythu Bandhu
- Launched by – CM of Telangana
- Beneficiaries – Farmers of Telangana
- Objective – Providing incentives
- Category – Sarkari Yojana
- Official website – https://treasury.telangana.gov.in/
This scheme also has some eligibility and feature of Rythu Bandhu Scheme which are-
- Through the help of this scheme, farmers will be able to get a financial incentive to the farmers.
- Through the help of this scheme, the incentives of the 4000 rs per acre of land will be given to the framers of the state.
- With these incentives some other incentives such as free insecticides, pesticides will also be provided to farmers.
- To get the benefit of this scheme candidate need to make the application form online or offline and need to submit it.
- Through the help of this scheme around 60 lakh, farmers will get covered with the state covered for the current financial year.
- Before 10th June 2020 government has released the 7000 crore rs scheme for their development.
- Those farmers who are not following the crop pattern divided by the government will not be received by the benefit of the scheme.
- This scheme will not be extended for the uncultivated land.
- This scheme will improve the farmers will improve and they will also become self-dependent.
In this scheme, candidate need to follow some eligibility criteria which are-
- Farmers need to be a citizen of Telangana state of India.
- Farmers need to have their land in the state.
- Small and Marginal farmers will be getting the benefit.
- This scheme will not be applicable to Commercial farmers.
The documents which will be nearly required in this scheme are-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Pan card
- BPL certificate
- Land ownership papers
- Caste certificate
- Address proof
- Bank account details
In this scheme the participatory banks are-
- State Bank of India
- Andhra Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Canara Bank
- AP Grameena Vikas Bank
- Telangana Grameena Bank
- IDBI Bank
To check the status candidate need to fill in the details online which are-
- First applicants need to visit the official website of this scheme.
- After reaching the home page of the website candidates need to click on the registration option available on the screen after which a new page will get open on their screen.
- On this page, they need to enter their mobile number which they need to verify with the help of OTP. After this, they need to fill in all the details in the form to make the application process.
- After this they need to click on the submit button after this one more new page will appear on their screen in which they need to provide their validation for the filled details.
- After this, they can click on the final submission to finish the application process.
- प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण आवास योजना 2023
- Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana 2023
- One Nation One Ration Card Scheme 2023