RPSC Librarian Vacancy 2023
RPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has sought online applications for 533 different positions of Librarian, Physical Training Instructor (PTI), and Assistant Professor through RPSC Notification 2023. Candidates can get all the vital information about Rajasthan RPSC Librarian/ PTI Vacancy 2023 from the official website as well as this RPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023 article, including the application fee, eligibility, qualification, age limit, salary, syllabus, selection process, and other facts. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online for RPSC College Librarian Recruitment 2023 at the official website @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
RPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023
Applicants are strongly advised to read the Rajasthan RPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF, which is specifically designed for the College Education Department. This official notification for RPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023 will include important details such as eligibility requirements, application procedures, submission guidelines, available positions, and more. Please click on the link below to get the RPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF.
Highlights of RPSC Librarian Vacancy 2023
|Name of Exam||RPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
|Mode of Application||Online|
The following is a detailed list of crucial dates linked to the Rajasthan RPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023. The table below contains all of the most recent information on the RPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023 Important Dates for candidates.
|Notification Released||1 September 2023|
|Apply Link Active||6 September 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||5 October 2023|
The RPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023 Application Fees may be found in the table below. The application fee for Rajasthan RPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023 is Rs. 600/- for general candidates.
RPSC Librarian Vacancy 2023
The official website has posted the RPSC Librarian Vacancy 2023. Under the Rajasthan RPSC Librarian Notification 2023, the College Education Department has announced 247 librarian vacancies.
Selection Procedure for RPSC Librarian Recruitment
The selection procedure for RPSC Librarian Recruitment will be conducted by RPSC and will consist of two distinct stages: a written examination and an interview. The final merit list will be created using the results of all stages of the RPSC Librarian Recruitment Selection Process.
Age Limit (as of January 1, 2024)
- Age Requirement: 21 Years
- Age Limit: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is permitted under the guidelines.
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor
- Master’s Degree in a Related Subject with 55%.
- Passed UGC/CSIR NET/ SLET/ SET Exam OR Ph.D.
- Understanding of Rajasthani culture.
Eligibility Criteria for Librarian
- Master’s Degree in Library Science, Information Science, or Documentary Science, or an Equivalent Degree with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Passed UGC/CSIR NET/ SLET/ SET Exam OR PHD Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Eligibility Criteria for Physical Training Instructor (PTI)
- Master’s Degree in Physical Education and Sports or Physical Education OR Sports Science with 55% or higher marks.
- Represented the university/college at the state and/or national champions’ university/college competition.
How to Apply for RPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023?
- Begin by going to the official RPSC website, which may be found at https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Select the RPSC option from the drop-down menu and click “Apply Online.”
- The RPSC Application Portal Selection page will be displayed.
- Locate and click the “New Application Portal” button at the bottom of this page.
- After that, you will be led to the Online Application Portal.
- Begin by enrolling and generating your SSO ID. There are three possibilities for registration: Jan Aadhaar, Bhamashah, and Google. Choose the one that best fits your needs.
- Make the necessary selections and follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you choose Google login, enter your password and the applicable email ID (if you have several Gmail IDs).
- The gateway will authenticate your email address and display a link on the screen. To access your freshly created SSO ID, click on this page.
- After that, enter your password and mobile number and click the “Register” button.
- A confirmation message will appear, confirming your successful registration and providing your new SSO ID.
- Now, use the SSO ID and password you just made to log in to your account.
- Continue by filling out the Application Form with all of the essential information in the designated fields.
- Upload all required papers as stated.
- Upload your passport-sized photo and signature as well.
- Complete the payment of the internet Application Fees by internet banking, credit card, or debit card.
|Apply online link||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|