RPF Constable Recruitment 2023
आरपीएफ कांस्टेबल की भर्ती कब निकलेगी | आरपीएफ कांस्टेबल भर्ती 2023 परीक्षा | आरपीएफ भर्ती 2023 कब आएगी | RPF 19952 Constable Recruitment 2023 New Vacancy. A notification for the hiring of 19952 Constable jobs for the year 2023 was just released by the Railway Protection Force (RPF). Before the deadline for registration, interested and qualified individuals can submit their online applications for the RPF Constable New Bharti Recruitment 2023. The announcement will be posted as soon as possible in PDF format on the RPF website (www.indianrailways.gov.in). Only those who are qualified and motivated should apply for RPF Railway Protection Force (RPF) Jobs 2023. Before submitting an online application for the RPF Constable Recruitment 2023, candidates are inspired to read the complete details of the eligibility requirements, educational requirements, syllabus, age limit, exam pattern, exam date, last date for applications, selection procedure, etc.
RPF Recruitment 2023
According to information found on several websites, Indian Railways’ official website is where applicants can submit their online applications for the post of 19952 openings in the RPF Constable Recruitment Notification 2023. The official RPF Constable Notification 2023 has been made available by the Railway Recruitment Board as soon as possible. Candidates are advised to visit the RPF organization’s official website for further information about the hiring procedure and other pertinent facts.
RPF Constable Bharti 2023
Candidates who want to develop a career in the railway industry could take advantage of the RPF Constable Recruitment 2023 opportunity. It is important to remember that only qualified and passionate candidates should apply for these openings. The recruiting process may change, thus applicants are recommended to frequently check the RPF website (www.indianrailways.gov.in) for updates. We send our warmest wishes for success to each and every candidate in their future endeavors.
Highlights of RPF Constable Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Organization||Railway Protection Force|
|Name of the Ministry||Ministry of Railway, Govt of India|
|Name of the Post||Constable/Hawaldar/Sipahi|
|Total No of Posts||19952 Expected (Not Official)|
|Apply Online Date||Notified Soon|
|Advt/Notification Issued On||Update Soon|
|Last Date of Registration||Coming Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Advertisement No||Session 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for RPF Constable Exam 2023
- Candidates should be completed their 10th class with good marks from any recognized board/university from anywhere in India for applying online for RPF Constable Vacancy 2023.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18th Years Old
- Maximum Age Limit: 25th Years Old
Age Relaxation is applicable only for SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates.
Pay Scale/Salary Slip/Pay Band
- Candidates Receive Good Salary Like Rs. 25590/- From RPF Organization.
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement (PM)
- Documents Verification (DV)
Exam Pattern for RPF Constable Recruitment 2023:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||35||35|
- The exam will be of objective type with multiple choice questions.
- The exam will be conducted in English, Hindi, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu, Konkani, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Odia, Assamese, Manipuri, and Punjabi languages.
- The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes (1.5 hours).
- There will be negative markings for wrong answers, with 1/3rd of the marks allotted to the question deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Candidates who qualify in the written exam will be called for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
syllabus for RPF Constable Recruitment 2023:
|General Awareness||Indian History, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, General Polity, Sports, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research, Current Affairs (National and International), etc.|
|Arithmetic||Number System, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Time and Distance, Problems on Trains, Boats and Streams, Time and Work, Pipes and Cisterns, etc.|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||Analogies, Similarities and Differences, Spatial Visualization, Spatial Orientation, Problem-Solving, Analysis, Judgment, Decision Making, Visual Memory, Discrimination, Observation, Relationship Concepts, Arithmetic Reasoning, Verbal and Figure Classification, Arithmetical Number Series, Non-Verbal Series, Coding and Decoding, etc.|
PET and PMT for the RPF Constable Recruitment 2023:
|Test||For Male Candidates||For Female Candidates|
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||1600 meters run in 6 minutes 30 seconds.||800 meters run in 4 minutes.|
|Physical Measurement Test (PMT)||Height: 165 cm, Chest: Unexpanded – 80 cm, Expanded – 85 cm||Height: 157 cm|
- For candidates belonging to hill areas and tribal areas, the PET will be 1600 meters run in 6 minutes 30 seconds for both male and female candidates.
- Ex-servicemen will be exempted from PET, but they will have to undergo PMT.
|Release of RPF Constable New Bharti Notification 2023||To be announced|
|Starting date of online application||To be announced|
|Last date to submit an online application||To be announced|
|Release of Admit Card||To be announced|
|RPF Constable Exam Date 2023||To be announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
How to Apply Online for RPF Constable Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates, go to the official website of the RPF Organization.
- Download the official Notification Pdf and Read it carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill in Your All Required details such as Name, Address, Mobile No, etc.
- Upload all Required Documents like Scanned Photographs, Signatures, etc.
- Pay the RPF Online Application Form Fees as per your category.
- Click on the Final Submission after the review of your Form.
- Take a Print Out in Pdf and wait for further instructions.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|RPF Constable Syllabus||Click Here|
|PMHelpline Homepage||Click Here|